Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Hospital Stay [C]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2019 2:56:59 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

character iconLucas sat in the hospital bed, head resting against a fresh pillow. Light streams in through a large set of windows facing the sea. Turning his head in its direction he couldn't see anything but the sky and the wingulls flying in it. His bed much too far to see the glittering ocean without sitting up.

For a split moment, he tries to push himself up only to fall back down from the pain.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
Hospital Stay [C]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2019 3:44:45 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Sitting in the chair, the pinkette's head tilted to the side as she dozed off, napping. Various flowers and snacks adorned his room, as well as an geodude plush that was nestled next to his bed - all courtesy of her.

The moment the bed gave a creaking groan though, she perked up, awaking almost instantly. "L-Lucas!" She cried out, rushing to his side with a smile. At first, she reached to give him a hug, pausing only when she remembered that likely wasn't the best idea. "Are you okay?! ah, wait, that's a dumb question, of course you're not...but..but...-!"

Nearly teary eyed, she couldn't help but sniffle, "you need to be more careful, I...I was so scared, you dummy!"

idk why kyle is tagged but
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Hospital Stay [C]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2019 18:03:03 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam comes rushing from the corridors, sweat rolling from the side of his head as he barges into the room, panting. both of his hands hold a basket of fruit. it's missing a single apple, but lucas wouldn't be able to know that.

"mister lucas lane!" he shouts from the top of his lungs, his voice echoing throughout the room. "i came here as fast as i could and--"

he stops as he sees someone else being all chummy with his friend. she was being so physical that it almost made the bile on his stomach rise. he didn't gag though, cause he has to show dominance by not showing any weakness. he does, however, ask the one question as soon as his mind processed the scene before his eyes.

"who the fuck are you?"