Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,403 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
BEYOND MYSELF
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2019 6:06:20 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
*Have you ever thought about a world where everything is exactly the same...

*Except you don't exist?

*Everything functions perfectly without you...

*Ha, ha...

*The thought terrifies me.
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
BEYOND MYSELF
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2019 8:01:16 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rcplotr"]

[attr="class","rcplotrname"]

ORION & ADRIAN

[attr="class","rcplotrmid"]

[attr="class","rcplotrimg"]

[attr="class","rcplotrmid2"]

[attr="class","rcplotrmid3"]

WE SHOULD DO

[attr="class","rcplotrmid4"]MISSIONS?

[attr="class","rcplotrmid5"]

[attr="class","rcplotrmid6"]

so since you haven't finished filling out your plotter i hope it's OK that i jump in here early! i see you around the site pretty often so i went over and had a read of adrian's application to get a feel for him as a character. since he's pretty determined to be a hotshot trainer, do you think he'd want to take on any missions? orion here is a socially inept ranger who aims to do as many missions as he can in the interest of helping pokemon more than people. if you'd be interested, they could team up for a job! i'm not picky about the logistics. or if you'd prefer to do a duo wild thread, or even just a regular thread, i'm up for that too! happy for any kind of plot really!

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[googlefont=Oswald]

[newclass=.rcplotr]width:450px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #181818;background-color:#1e1e1e;color:#999999;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rcplotrname]font:bold 25px Montserrat;color:#222222;line-height:25px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:37px 0px;background-color:#f25f55;letter-spacing:-1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rcplotrmid]padding:20px;background-color:#222222;border-bottom:solid 10px #f25f55;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rcplotrimg]height:90px;width:90px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #181818;background-color:#272727;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rcplotrmid2]width:90px;height:90px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #181818;background-color:#272727;margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rcplotrmid3]background-color:#f25f55;height:90px;width:90px;font:bold 10px Calibri!important;color:#222222!important;white-space:nowrap;text-align:center!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rcplotrmid4]font:15px Oswald!important;line-height:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rcplotrmid5]padding:14px;background-color:#272727;border:solid 1px #181818;height:180px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rcplotrmid6]color:#999999;padding-right:10px;height:180px;overflow:auto;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rcplotrmid6::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #181818;border:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rcplotrmid6::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background: transparent;border:solid 1px #181818;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,403 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
BEYOND MYSELF
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2019 1:19:11 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[newclass=".adrianblock"]background-color:#1e1e1e; padding:20px; margin:0 auto; width:400px; min-height:200px; display:flex; border:5px solid #292929; } .adrianside { width:100px; height:250px; border-right:2px solid #292929; margin-top:22px; } .adrianside img { width:70px; border-radius:100px; margin-left:0px; border:5px solid #292929; filter: grayscale(100%); margin-top:50px; } .adriantag { background-color:#292929; color:#999; font:10px Playfair Display; letter-spacing:1px; width:80px; padding:5px; text-align:center; margin-left:-5px; margin-top:10px; } .adriantag b { color:#d99a34; } .adriantag a { color:#999 !important; font:10px Playfair Display; letter-spacing:1px; } .adrianpost { color:#999; font:10px Verdana; text-align:justify; padding:20px; width:260px; height:240px; } .adrianscroll { overflow:auto; height:250px; padding-right: 20px; margin-right:-20px; } .adrianscroll::-webkit-scrollbar { width:2px; background:#131313; padding:2px; border:none; } .adrianscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background:#292929; border:none; } .adrianscroll b { color:#d99a34; } .adriancreds { height:8px; width:450px; margin:0 auto; color:#292929; font:10px roboto; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:900; text-align:right; margin-top:0px;[/newclass]

[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,900]

[attr="class","adrianblock"]

[attr="class","adrianside"]

[attr="class","adriantag"]#@tag

[attr="class","adrianpost"]
[attr="class","adrianscroll"]Hey there! o7[break][break]

Sorry, yeah I haven't taken the time to update this template yet! I figured I'd done enough setting up templates that night I put this together (I got like, my application, pc, plotter, tracker, etc. up in the same night, but it got late so I went to bed.) I'll update it a bit here shortly once I have a solid grasp of how I'm going to actually play Adrian. Sometimes I write a character thinking of one thing, then write something a little different, so it felt better to leave more unsaid and see where I actually take him.[break][break]

I could see him maybe doing a mission, although I'm not sure how formal/literal the idea of a 'mission' is since Orion's a bona fide Ranger. I could see Adrian lending a hand to Orion's efforts if the cause was just though, so if we put them in the same environment with a problem/situation, I'm sure we'd get the desired outcome of them working together.[break][break]

If I get the time I'll probably pick a few missions I think they could do together and DM them to you over Discord, unless you beat me to it first I guess? I'm looking forward to this, hopefully we have some great fun, talk to you more soon!

[attr="class","adriancreds"]coded by pie
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
BEYOND MYSELF
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2019 14:57:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

POG
THEY BOTH LEFT HOME TO DO THEIR DREAM YES. Adiran was smarter than Monty and went for school before trainer, but Monty got schooling back home so I guess their even that's just me running myself in a circle don't mind it. Ha.

anyway I want to thread these two. yes a mission please. I'm totally fine with lingering and silent messages in the discord; i'm not one of those people who expect a dm RIGHT AWAY because I treat them just like I do a post on the website, I just get the notifications more quickly on discord but anyway.

yes please a mission i want to fuel my addiction to the gacha as well!!!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,521 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
BEYOND MYSELF
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 11:00:33 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Oh, man. Adrian's gonna hate Remy if they meet. I'd love to see them clash. In an interesting scenario I just thought up, maybe the Rustboro Academy hosts an 'international trainer day' or something of the like and invites trainers from other regions to participate and present themselves to the children studying there. With Adrian being a former student and Remiel working for the nearby Devon Corporation, they're naturally invited and urged to put on a show: in other words, battle. Things get a bit heated between the battle and the different ideologies they carry, and we go from there and see where those dice fall. You game?
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
BEYOND MYSELF
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2020 3:16:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec could possibly relate to Adrian in regards to his humiliating experience. He had lost to Mateo way back when he was a Gym Leader. The only difference between the two os that Alec had the support from his parents where as Adrian did not. Honestly I can see them having maybe a friendly Rivalry perhaps?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
BEYOND MYSELF
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2020 6:37:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","cherry"]
Piper & Adrian
Prepare for trouble make it double
made by mizo
[attr="class","soda"]
[attr="class","soda2"]Howdy ho hey there cousin! Told ya I was gonna post here so here I am lmao! We kind of talked about a decent bit already. About how they were when they were younger and how Piper got to Hoenn in the first place. I think I'd like to keep it recent enough to where she's still new and needs her adorable older cousin to help her out, but not baby fresh new, y'know? So maybe we can say she's been living with him for about 6 months to a year now? But we can also discuss what they could've been up to together since then if you want? And of course, I need a thread xDDDD

Soooo yeah, thread ideas, time she's been there, and what they've been up to. I think those a good points for now.
[newclass=.cherry]width:108px;height:208px; padding: 20px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #ffcaa2; margin-top: -260px; margin-left: -10px; z-index: 1; float: left;[/newclass][newclass=.soda]width: 290px; height: 188px; padding: 30px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #ffcaa2; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: 10px; z-index: 1; float: right; [/newclass][newclass=.soda2]width: 280px; height: 188px; padding-right: 10px;overflow: auto;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#f1f1f1;width: 1px;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ffcaa2;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
BEYOND MYSELF
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2020 8:03:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
and @virgil

i feel like these two would get along p well. they're both angsty and sad ab stuff, albeit for different reasons. i can see them either getting shoved together for something in a social setting and being forced to talk and realize hey this guy aint so shit or their interest could be piqued by one another's mutual angst hehe. for the latter though, they'd have to be walking with their head up which doesn't seem like something either one is doing a lot of rn.

on top of that, while virgil can't connect with the desire to be a stand out trainer, he still has his aspirations which are the main thing driving him right now and could at least connect with adrian's passion. and they both have really bad relationships w/ their dads LOL

lemme know if this works at all and we can plot smth out, feel free to reply here or just shoot me a dm on discord :,>
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
BEYOND MYSELF
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 20:18:54 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
Well the plot's simple: we gotta plan out how Adrian, now an emissary of Yveltal, will deal with Empirio, murder of his pokemon and confirmed mass murderer. Dunno when Empirio will return but should be in the coming months. Would be a good idea to plan this out on Discord.
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
BEYOND MYSELF
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 1:02:29 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
x @adrian
we should plot sometimes fonz how have we not really done so yet.

anyway i don't got much for these two other than rivals in the gym challenge, or champion challenge since they're both aiming for the champion spot. other than that maybe we can do a thread about them bonding over a one time gig as street performers or something. kaz can kinda sing, or be the mankey and dance while adrian plays music idk.
close tab

played by

milky

leo, leonício
he/him
MARCH 14
OLDDALE TOWN
demisexual
slateport u. student
cadet
You got my soul in your solar system But you keep my heart out of hand
awards
88 posts
leo del río DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leo
leo del río
BEYOND MYSELF
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 7:42:02 GMT
leo del río Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkplots"]

[break]

leo x [break][break]

opposites attract?!

[break][break] for real though, LOL, i'm not sure the dynamic these two would have since they seem to be opposite in almost every possible way. adrian screams edgy, and leo is pretty much the complete opposite of that. he grew up in a loving (or so he thinks...) family in olddale town and was pretty sheltered because of it. however, both his parents are immigrants and therefore poor.. so what they couldn't supply him with money, the supplied him with love.

[break][break] that being said, i'd be pretty interested to see what it would be like for the two of them to interact! maybe we could throw them into a social/mission/wild thread? o:

[break][break] shoot me a dm on discord !!

[newclass=.milkplots img] float:none; height:70px; width:70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.milkplots b]background: #fcba03; color:#000; font:9px roboto mono; padding:2px 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.milkplots a]font:9px roboto mono; padding:0px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#000!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=roboto+mono]

close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
BEYOND MYSELF
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 18:42:48 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
Fight Me Bro(tm)

I have no idea what Plank and Adrian can really get up to feasibly, but if you want to run interference on one of those Rocket Missions that give bonus rewards for League goody-two-shoes interfering we should try that out uwu
close tab

played by

slowe

Whys
He / Him / His
January 01
Lavender Town
Heterosexual
Pokémon Professor
Grunt
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @whys
Wuuko Whysteria
BEYOND MYSELF
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 7:45:58 GMT
Wuuko Whysteria Avatar
If A.M.'s going to dark side maybe quiet Wuuko who has one foot out the rocket door could be a new friend or kindred spirit. He shares a garden with Sénon with mayhaps Adrian keeps vague tabs on his old buddy through this new buddy

or perhaps im just posting here for rolls. you dont know.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
BEYOND MYSELF
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 20:27:36 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Heyooo!

Was reading over Adrian and thought it'd be neat if him and Rowan were to have a thread together. Seeing as they both came from a privileged background, left their homes and seek to pursue a life for themselves it could be beneficial for Rowan to run into someone who is further along the same path he is trying to take. Being that he's pretty sheltered, I figure Adrian would be just the person to show him the more fun side of independence and what sort of things he'd been missing out on all these years. 

Hit me up in the Discord if you wanna set something up! :)

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights