Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
chase darkness with me [ow]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 5:29:10 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"sort of a stage title. sort of a 'was born with it' kind of thing, you know?" noah blushes too, taken aback by the compliment as his title- but still confident in wearing the epithet's armors.

"but it's just something i made up for fun, heh."

noah's badge case dings hollow. despite the fanciful velvet inserts and ornate lid, it sees no use. not that it matters, noah supposes. not that it does.

"i've got," noah chews on his tongue, "zero. but that's because i'm gonna blitzkrieg through the entire thing. bam, bam, bam. easy as that."

fortree nears. lights cast their diamonds upon the pair's path. noah's turtonator dims its flame.

"this was nice." noah says to orion. he pulls out his phone, taps on it quickly before pushing its glowing screen toward him. "if you waaant, give me your number! you should hit me up. we can take hikes. maybe even battle. it gets lonely walking this big wilderness by yourself, right?"

ooc: <3

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 10:06:14 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","orion"]

tag
notes
<3

In spite of Noah's lack of badges, Orion doesn't discount the idea that the guy might in fact become Champion one day. Everyone had to start somewhere, and Noah definitely had the attitude for it.

"Well, good luck for when you do!"

Home. His house is near the edge of the town; he can see it from here. He's used to walking long hours, but the thought of setting down on the couch or perhaps heading off to sleep is tempting still.

The offer to exchange numbers is surprising, but not unwelcome. It makes his stomach twist in a good sort of way, a smile tugging at his lips.

"Oh, sure!" Embarrassingly, it takes him a couple seconds to remember his own phone number. Did he really give it out that rarely? He nods to himself when he recalls it. Handing back the phone, he says, "It does get pretty boring. Feel free to hit me up for a battle, or if you ever need anything from a ranger. Or anything, really."

He's never certain what to do with goodbyes.

"See you around, then," he says after a pause, the smile tinged with a nervous edge before he dips his head and makes for home.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".orion"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".orion b"]color:#9e76b1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".orion i"]color:#9e76b1; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".orion a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 11:39:17 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah pockets the phone carefully as if the added contact converted device into artifact. he's happy orion admits to the monotony. more cause to meet again.

"i'll be in fortree for a little bit longer. so maybe i'll text you if you want to grab a bite to eat together." he grins, the entrance to fortree drawing them in. "be careful of the ladders, buddy!"

as they part, noah and his turtonator disappear into the forest lights.

ooc: i'll turn this in and probs just archive it myself!!