Celestic Town
Hetero
Bakery errand girl
cadet
not ready to mingle
Single
10 height
10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora2
ZAKURO MORINOZUKA
Rebel Yell [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2019 6:43:32 GMT
ZAKURO MORINOZUKA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kimino"]
[attr="class","kimino2"]
[attr="class","kiminotop"]
VENUS

[attr="class","kiminotop2"]

I'M YOUR VENUS, I'M YOUR FIRE

[attr="class","kiminomid"]
[attr="class","kiminoleft"]
[attr="class","kiminoimg"]

[attr="class","kiminolyric"]

TOGETHER WITH ME

[attr="class","kiminolyric2"]

Mission

[attr="class","kiminothing"]

@open

[attr="class","kiminoright"]

With a newly reclaimed Slate port at hand it was only fair to say that the beaches of the port had been sorely ignored until now. The sand was thoroughly littered with bits of this and that, a few pokemon seemed to be trapped by the various plastic bits. It was an all around mess of a place and thankfully she and another had decided to take it upon themselves to make the first round of clean up. Though Zakuro was a particular bird and would most likely spend as much time as she needed in order to clean the whole beach. It was to bad she did not have within her possession a pokemon to light up the night for her to continue on doing as they would say “burning the midnight oil” however she had gotten to the beach fairly early enough that if she started quickly she and whoever managed to join would finish before no time. Her endeavor started alone however as it seemed her partner was going to be running late from the looks of it, calling out to her three pokemon the lot of them began to collect trash as the edge of the shore nearest the grass.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata]
[googlefont=Abril Fatface]
[newclass=.kimino]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:552px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kimino2]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminotop]text-transform:uppercase;color:#494949;font:45px Abril Fatface;line-height:40px;padding:35px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminotop2]text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffffff;background-color:#494949;font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:11px;letter-spacing:.5px;padding:15px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminomid]border-bottom:solid 5px #494949;margin-bottom:-1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kiminoleft]width:130px;padding:35px!important;vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminoimg]margin:5px;height:100px;weight:100px;padding:8px;border-radius:100%;border:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminoimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminolyric]font:bold 20px Roboto;line-height:20px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;color:#494949;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminolyric2]font:11px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:justify;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminothing]margin-top:15px;background-color:#494949;color:#ffffff;font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;padding:10px;text-transform:uppercase;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminothing a]color:#ffffff!important;font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kiminoright]padding:35px;font:10px Verdana;color:#595959;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminoright b, .kiminoright i]font:12px Inconsolata;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminoright i]font-style:italic;[/newclass]