Kitt's plotters

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Kitt's plotters
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2019 0:46:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

BO LOCKE

— Patient - Easygoing - Determined —

[attr="class","monstermain"]

— about

[attr="class","monstertext"]
[this is under heavy construction atm but feel free to mention any ideas!]
[break][break]
Bo grew up on a small farm between Slateport and Mauville where she took care of her sister and taught herself how to do the handy work around the house. As she got older, she learned how to maintain the farm and the equipment by watching her father. She's recently left home with absolutely no plan -- which means she picks up odd jobs (mostly handy work).

Overall, she's a laid-back gal. She's used to hard work, dirt, sweat, and the quiet life that comes with living in the countryside.

— friends

[attr="class","monstertext"] Bo's quite caring and warm towards her friends. She isn't afraid to strike up a conversation (it helps when you freelance). She tends to show her affection by fixing things (physical things, don't ask for help with emotional things). She could have friends from her formative years - especially if they were involved in any way with Hoenn's agriculture. Most of her time was spent on the farm working, fixing things, or caring for her sister -- but she did go into the city to help her father sell their crops and animal products from time to time.

— enemies

[attr="class","monstertext"] Bo likes to pretend negative emotions don't exist. So any enemies would probably be avoided at all cost. She's likely to feign friendliness if she can't flat out run from any situations that would put her around someone she didn't like.

— lovers

[attr="class","monstertext"] She doesn't have much experience with relationships. To add to that, She's not the most comfortable with emotions. But! She does enjoy taking care of others (i.e. she's a huge push-over). Any sort of love interest would likely be hard-pressed to get her to "open up" and have a deeper connection. As long as things don't get too deep, she'd be quite the doting partner.

— suggestions
-Anyone want to be a guide? She can find her way around the countryside just fine but the city is something else. The bustle that comes along with big cities overwhelms her and has lead to her missing out on a job or two. She'd be grateful for a stranger showing her around town or how to get from one point to another.[break][break]
-Anyone need something fixed? she can do basic handy work and she's pretty much a freelance fixer-upper at this point.[break][break]
-Anyone know where she can get an apprenticeship? She's really not very educated and could honestly use some actual training.

[attr="class","monsterinfo"] female

[attr="class","monsterinfo"] twenty

[attr="class","monsterinfo"] homosexual

[attr="class","monsterinfo"] league

[attr="class","monsterinfo"] hand for hire

PLAYED BY KITT

[break][break]
[newclass=.monsterinfo] background-color:transparent;border:1px solid #fff;font:11px montserrat;color:#fff;text-align:center;margin-left:10px;margin-top:8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.monstermain] background-color:transparent;text-align:left;overflow:auto;font:30px montserrat;color:#d99800;font-style:italic;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monstertext] width:86%;color:#fff;text-align:justify;font:10px verdana;margin:-6px 0px 8px 30px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monstermain::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;background-color:#323232; border:2px solid #323232;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monstermain::-webkit-scrollbar-track]width:4px; background-color:#323232;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monstermain::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#d99800; border-left:2px solid #d99800; border-right:2px solid #d99800;border-top:2px solid #d99800;border-bottom:2px solid #d99800; [/newclass]
[Googlefont=Montserrat]

ELOISE ROUX

— Affectionate - Confident - Poised —

[attr="class","monstermain"]

— about

Bonjour! Allo!
How are you today? Have you come by to take a peak in our shoppe? We have many interesting things here.
[break][break]
Eloise rests herself against the shoppe counter, propping her chin gently in her hand. She smiles and looks at you expectantly.

[break][break]
Mademoiselle Eloise is very distinctly Kalosian. She immigrated to the region a few years ago with her brother. The two opened a small antique and oddities shoppe in Slateport. Eventually the quiet little room in the back of their shoppe played host to cigar smoking, drinking, and seedier dealings. The two, although not directly involved, became a part of team rocket's presence before the invasion in Slateport. However, they were clearly not fully in the know and found themselves taken by surprise when team rocket made their move on the city. Their little shoppe burned down and her brother must not have been able to get out -- she tried to look for him but with so much chaos Eloise was lucky she found her way out of the burning building. In honor of her brother and father, rest their souls, she re-opened the antique and oddities shoppe in Rustboro. If any weary soul needed a drink and cigar, she has a private room in the back. At least, that's her official story.
[break][break]
Somewhere, underneath the thick guise that is Eloise, is a disciplined and determined spy. After the Slateport invasion and loosing contact with her handler, she had to find her way around by relying on the community out reach and the connections she had built within team Rocket. She reopened her shoppe and laid low during Rocket's disbanding - although she did offer shelter to friends who found themselves displaced during Rocket's fall. She's remained on her assignment due to suspicions that Team Rocket is not truly done with Hoenn.

— friends

[attr="class","monstertext"] Anyone who might've found themselves cutting deals in the private room of her Slateport shoppe would most most definitely be welcomed to her new location. How good it would be to see familiar faces come through again! She's a welcoming person and enjoys keeping company - most days. She can be a tad flirtatious and saucy so any friends would do well to brace themselves for light teasing, compliments, and innuendos depending on her mood. She's a supportive friend and will always lend an ear - just don't expect her to bite her tongue if she has an opinion.

— enemies

[attr="class","monstertext"] Others can be such a drag sometimes. They're too uptight, she thinks. And when they are too uptight they bore her. She can be dismissive and mercurial with those she finds boring. Of course, she's not everyone's cup of tea either. In general, if they don't get in her way, she won't get in theirs.

— lovers

[attr="class","monstertext"] She may be a bit flirty but she never really seems to get attached to people. She's a hard one to figure when it comes to love. She prefers it this way. She's likely to dismiss the notion of love all together.

— suggestions
-Looking for antiques or oddities? She's got them.[break][break]
-Any rockets who would have lingered around the shoppe in Slateport? she'd welcome any familiar faces.[break][break]

[attr="class","monsterinfo"] female

[attr="class","monsterinfo"] twenty eight

[attr="class","monsterinfo"] what's it to you?

[attr="class","monsterinfo"] rocket

[attr="class","monsterinfo"] antiques & oddities shoppe owner

PLAYED BY KITT

[newclass=.monsterinfo] background-color:transparent;border:1px solid #fff;font:11px montserrat;color:#fff;text-align:center;margin-left:10px;margin-top:8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.monstermain] background-color:transparent;text-align:left;overflow:auto;font:30px montserrat;color:#f8f8f8;font-style:italic;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monstertext] width:86%;color:#fff;text-align:justify;font:10px verdana;margin:-6px 0px 8px 30px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monstermain::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;background-color:#323232; border:2px solid #323232;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monstermain::-webkit-scrollbar-track]width:4px; background-color:#323232;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monstermain::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#f8f8f8; border-left:2px solid #f8f8f8; border-right:2px solid #f8f8f8;border-top:2px solid #f8f8f8;border-bottom:2px solid #f8f8f8; [/newclass]
[Googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Kitt's plotters
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2019 20:34:01 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]

I'm going to be real honest and upfront when I say I can't think of anything to do between these two. I just wanted to drop in to say I like your character concept and think it's really novel to find someone who's an actual tinkerer. Maybe we could shoehorn a light-hearted mission or something but outside of a preset prompt I can't think of anything that these two mesh well with.

Also, welcome to the site!

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Kitt's plotters
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2019 4:53:14 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

+

Hello handy person, evan is also kind of a handy person but not enough of one to not need help. He also owns a tavern (in rustboro) that sometimes needs some fixing up and he'd much rather give someone looking for a little extra cash the money for doing it well over doing it himself and getting even more behind on paper work. Not to mention it's kind of a historic establishment known for housing strays and wandering vagrants since it began so it's door's would be more than open to her if she ever needed a place to stay and some work to do. Evan can always find something and is eager to help people out- and seeing as it's primary draw in the bar in the evenings if she stuck around enough she'd find plenty of odd jobs to do around the city from his various regulars that could probably use an extra hand or two with something.

That's the draw to get them to meet, on a personal level Evan's the resident mother hen that happens to own a tavern and dote on his regulars amongst other things. Much like Bo he's pretty friendly while also being rather aloof and distant with others. It's a pretty common thing for someone to feel like his best friend without actually knowing anything of substance about him. It's not really intentional it's just kinda how it is because he spent most of his life as a traveler never staying in one place too long. I think on a personal level the both of them have some pretty major similarities that could either make them a good pair to play out or possibly kind of boring depending on how things panned out. Too far and they'd be all business since he can help her out with getting odd jobs any time she's in the Rustboro area but if they got on the right topic I could see them getting along really well since they're both kind of small magikarp in the big city types just for different reasons.

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Kitt's plotters
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2019 16:52:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]

Avery runs a fairly well-established daycare in Lilycove city and is honestly always looking for help fixing it up! The place was only recently purchased as sort of a condemned, not so perfect building because money was tight but Lilycove was a potential bonus for finding work. As a result, her windows aren't properly sealed to keep out the cold, her roof probably leaks sometimes, the floorboards creak. You name it, you can probably fix it!

Other than that, Avery is a very friendly person who would absolutely not minding paying Bo to help out around the daycare and would actively go out of her way to make sure the girl is fed and has a place to spend the night. I'm not sure what else to put here because plotting isn't my strong suit - but I really do want to see these two becoming good friends!! Avery is a lover, not a fighter, and Bo is so sweet that I can't see Avery NOT absolutely loving having her around!

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,768 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
Kitt's plotters
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2019 14:56:12 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Alright, an actual tinker, so…

…how good is she with motorcycles?

Because there are times that Lars cannot handle the personal repairs on his restored piece of junk! He has a beat-up Indian motorbike literally shoehorned together out of scrap parts he’s scavenged while he’s not either busy with his work being a Ranger or a courier rider and there are days that even he can’t figure out what’s wrong with his motorbike.

Sure, he’s built it from scratch but some parts are like… “The heck is this?!” to him at times. He can change a tire, but anything much more complicated is way out of his hands. So if Bo is good with fixing things with motors then I can imagine someone riding in with a banged-up motorbike stopping by for touch-ups and all that?

What do you think? Let me know!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Kitt's plotters
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2019 14:53:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar

first off, i'm in love, bo be my wife, and i'm straight.

second off, when monty first moved to hoenn a year ago i want something of his to have been broke-- oh! no, i know.
how about we do it so that bo was who he called to help him build his small basically one bedroom apartment of a house?! when he moved to hoenn, he had saved up enough money to get himself a small bit of land in a town (idk which one yet haven't gotten that far) and on that land he wanted to build a house so perhaps it was near mauville and so bo was a local person that people were like 'omg call bo' and he did and she is basically his maintenance person???

so they are like, year long friends, and monty whines at her when something breaks but then feeds her all the good foods when she comes over and listens to her life stories and basically she's a very close friend and the closest thing to a sister he's every really had.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Kitt's plotters
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2019 19:05:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
thank you for your warm welcome! I'm sure someway, somehow Bo will find a way to get in Fernando's way, lol! If ever that happens I look forward to it!

I'm going to have Bo bouncing around before she settles. If it's likely that he'd know about some scientist or formally trained technician/mechanic who would be looking for an apprentice, he could send her down the path of getting an apprenticeship.

I can see what you said about their dynamic. It definitely could go either way.

Bo is down to fix things for a pretty lady! (she'll fix anything for anyone really, but shh, she's trying to make a good impression on Avery).

She can fix up farm equipment? She's definitely not an expert in any one area but she's dabbled in machinery and motors here and there. I could see her 'ooo' and 'awe'ing at him fixing up his bike. She would likely know how to get him parts (the names and where to look for them). And she would have a general sense of what the motor should be doing. If he ever broke down on the side of a route she'd surely stop to offer help lol!

@monty If his house was close enough Bo would definitely have come out to help. I love the idea of them knowing eachother and she could definitely use someone outside of her family that she's close with. Food and good company would always be enough payment for her services.

AND, on the down low, I was trying to find an IC way to rope her into the rangers (because i think they need more mechanically inclined peoples). Would Monty would mind being some kind of inspiration/roping her into that?

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Kitt's plotters
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2019 6:42:37 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

+evan
Totally understand, she'd always be welcome to stop by though if she was in the area. He welcomes familiar faces in need of a little work/place to stay since the place does have rooms and they are pretty rarely full. I don't think Icly we have anyone he could direct her too but Rustboro probably wouldn't be a bad place for her to be looking for an apprenticeship since it houses devon corp and the like. It'd give her a good place to mill about.

@eloise + evan oooh i didn't realize she was your's too
Since evan's tavern is located in rustboro they'd likely cross paths and he'd find something like an antiques and oddities shop downright fascinating. He's not her target group really but he'd be compelled to check the place out once he realized it was in rustboro and probably keep coming back to see if she's gotten anything fun in. Might even buy a piece or two since he's trying to revamp the Stray and his tastes are a little off the beaten path. He'd probably like her attitude and may even become a bit of a regular face around her shop just because it'd have his curiosity and he likes to talk. Probably asks a lot of questions about the items she gets in. I don't see anything too exciting behind them but perhaps could become a sort of business friendship. Evan would be very willing to advertise her shop to his patrons when they asked about items he's bought from her if she'll turn people looking for good food and entertainment for the night down his direction in return.

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Kitt's plotters
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2019 13:09:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar

i think that monty could definitely give a good sort of word for her in the rangers. he's actually retiring as a ranger and becoming the secretary of kim cole, the councilman, so there's that. but them knowing each other will be so much fun and monty will enjoy pampering one other person that's not his boyfriend, lol.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Kitt's plotters
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 7:54:02 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

— @eloise

I'm thinking Remy gets a tip to go to her shop and inquires about a Kalosian heirloom she's acquired: the Royal Crest of Calcifet. He won't have the funds she asking for it, but maybe they can come to some sort of mutually beneficial agreement? It could thrust them into an assignment together or some sort of dangerous plot. Just lemme know what she needs or wants and we can go from there! I find both your characters incredibly interesting and diverse, but Eloise being from Kalos drew me to her just a bit more because of Remy's family history! Please lmk if you have other ideas, though!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Kitt's plotters
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2020 4:48:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Ohhh!! I've been eyeing Remiel forever! I am so sorry for my delay in responding. I was going to post in your plotter as well but life stuff has me a bit limited on my time lately :\ However, I love your idea of Remiel looking for a Kalosian heirloom. Perhaps Eloise will offer a discount if he helped with some task she's heard about around town (maybe we can rope a mission in for this?).

For the moment, I am at my max for threads. If it would be ok with you, would could take a look at what missions would be available when I've got a bit more free-time?

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Kitt's plotters
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2020 8:20:49 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

— @eloise

Awh, I'm flattered! And no worries! All good things are worth patience. =] I'm so glad you liked my idea, too! If we can make extra monies and rep by transitioning into a mission, I'm all for it, heck yes. Tag me on here or let me know on Discord when you're good and ready! I'm looking forward to it.