evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
There you are [natsuki]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2019 9:33:35 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

Evan's been behind the bar most of the night, making and pouring drinks with a steady pace as people come and go from the Stray. It's the time f year when things are bustling, people are coming and going and paying visits they don't normally make. He won't argue with it, keeps him busy and keeps him distracted. He's less likely to lose track of himself this way.

However he does have to keep a little notebook to help keep track of what drink is next while the speed picks up and he's scanning over it when he senses a familiar approach, catching the movement out of the corner of his eyes. "Good evening what can I get for you-"

He realizes as he looks up that it's a face he's been waiting to see. Something about her planning to drop by tonight and say hello. His grin is wide and genuine, he's most definitely pleased to see her. "There you are! I was starting to worry you might have gotten lost." he jests, though the Stray is no match for some of the ritzier places that have spawned in the modern era there is no denying its place in Rustboro, a building unmoved as long as the town has been. The signs gives it away too.

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]