awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
indecision . [ private ]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 6:29:48 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Well there goes an explanation that Fernando could've went without. Given the context of their dinner, he didn't think it too farfetch to put one and one together. Hearing the truth makes Fernando regret asking in the first place and he tries to hide his grimace with an increasingly uncomfortable smile. "Uh huh, I see." The only thing he sees is how fucking awful of an idea it was to mention at all and his regret doubles until Cait corrects him.

The grimace comes out full stop and the look of disgust he gives her shows an offense that outweighs her failure to protect him in his deepest nightmare. Her joke, even in good taste, spells a more frightening nightmare then what he faced in Hoopa's dream realm.

"I don't have anyone planned right now. I'll see if I'll attend." His frown finally uncurls but the disgust in his mouth does not. "I was asking about Kim because you mentioned him last time. I thought you two were a thing. I suppose I read too much into it."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
indecision . [ private ]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 6:51:54 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

'there are two ways i can interpret fernando's reaction.'

she released a quiet hum, suspicion lining her facial features.

'either i take him completely at his word or wildly speculate.' 

"
i think the lord doth protest too much," she muttered, taking care to render her words nearly inaudible.

cait pondered over the slim chance that fernando was madly in love with , his fear of public backlash and his own inner struggles with his sexuality causing him to reject the man whom he so desperately wanted. 

"..."

https://media.giphy.com/media/fSXvjRDqp5EuAAeQ4u/giphy.gif

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
indecision . [ private ]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 6:55:11 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Fernando stares at Cait and feels his impression of her decline as does his patience.

"What?"

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
indecision . [ private ]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 7:00:44 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"nothing!"

she waves her hand in dismissal, taking care to clear her throat and smother rising laughter.

"i just remembered a joke, sir," she said.

'i am most certainly going to blow up kim's phone after this.' 

with a quiet hum, she cocked her head to the side.

"hopefully the dance isn't as exciting as last year's. articuno is still very fresh on everyone's minds."

cait glanced at her documents, releasing a quiet and plaintive sigh as she realized she'd need to dispose of the now useless documents.   

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
indecision . [ private ]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 7:15:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Fernando's expression never clears and the scowl he holds when disapproving of others in League Headquarters now rests on the surface of his features while away from business. "Okay then, Alfric." At least the mood's lightened up and Cait no longer gives off the vibe of having to face such crushing inner turmoil. Fernando counts that as victory enough and stifles any further comment on the subject.

"Perhaps. We'll see. It's been a while since anyone's heard from Articuno." Fernando has his own information on the birds' whereabouts and happenings since then but he keeps that to himself for now. "I suppose you have much to do then. Shall I be off then?"

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
indecision . [ private ]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 14:11:57 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"mm. i should be getting back to work."

the young woman had neglected her primary duties as of late, so by the following day she should have the doors of her gym opened wide to the public and any business related to the city's management on her desk by the following week.

'i'll need to send a few emails and get gardevoir and hypno out there.'

she internally categorized and re-categorized what needed to be done, her brows furrowing lightly in thought as she did so. regardless of the look of contemplation she presently wore, she'd smile fondly at her mentor as she led him toward the door. cait appeared to be in good spirits, the conversation having done absolute wonders.

"i do hope to see you in person sometime soon, sir," she said. "perhaps at the ball?"

the door opened to reveal her hook-nosed hypno, the human-sized pokemon's expression kept perfectly plain.  cait quirked a brow at the pokemon, curious to know if those sharp ears of hers had picked up their conversation.

"hyp," the pokemon drawled, stepping aside for the man.

"
right," cait drawled back, just as slowly to match her pokemon's tone of voice. "stay safe on your trip back, sir."   

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
indecision . [ private ]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2019 0:28:25 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Indeed," Fernando answers before shuffling off under the guidance of Cait and her Hypno. "Take care Alfric and don't both yourself with your worries and concerns. If something bothers you then let me know. We're in this together."

And with that, he's off, making note of their exchange and mentally reminding himself to update his psychological profile of her later.