Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
fukai mori [dw // c]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2019 9:07:28 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"Did you come out here to watch me, or did ya wanna join in? I can teach you some of the moves, if you want." The pinkette said from where she sat, stretching. for once, her hair wasn't bound in twin braids, but, instead allowed to flow free. 

She, surprisingly, wore her priestess garments, the pristine white and red in top condition. Even though she was in hoenn, she still took her duties pretty seriously. And making sure she could still perform her 'priestess-ly' duties was one of those things. That, of course, involved things such as simple prayers and, most importantly, the kagura dance - which was what she planned on practicing now. it'd been forever since she last performed one though. and in the clearing of the forest that surrounded their household on such a peaceful, clear day, it was perfect for practicing.

"actually, yea, 'teo! Let me teach you, it'll be fun!" 
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
fukai mori [dw // c]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2019 3:14:51 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

it was a chilly day within the middle of the month. casually, mateo was strolling about their familial estate. black tabi socks could be seen worn upon his feet as heavy footsteps gave way as he walked upon the wooden surface of their home outside. turning a corner, mateo would come to an abrupt stop. quickly he'd make a sharp u-turn in order to hide behind the corner he'd just turned from, watching her silently as he'd come to see a whole new different person: .

just from seeing her on the side was enough to make the dragon tamer blush as the sun had shone down just right atop of her. she looked different, not like the noelle he was accustomed to today; she was the noelle from his past. the girl that captured his attention--hell, even outside of the garb, she still captured his attention every now and then from small moments.

he was startled from the sudden shock of being spoken to. had she noticed him? he couldn't leave now that'd be rude, wait why did he care if it was rude or not? damn her, she just had to ruin his peace of mind. with an irritable look he'd step out from his hiding spot, massaging the nape of his neck with a look of irritation.

with a simple greeting, he'd say, "s-shut up..." looking off to the side, rosy cheeks captured his embarrassment. for today's attire mateo could be seen, at a glance, wearing a green happi coat placed over his back, underneath that happi did he possess a white shirt; on the back of his happi was the dragon clan's symbol. for his bottom half he'd come to be seen wearing black sweatpants, on the right leg his pant leg was rolled to the knee.

"as if i'd wanna learn that crap." a half-fake yawn was given, his gaze remained wandering off elsewhere. mateo, for some reason, was just unable to bring himself to look her way. "i spent an entire day with morgan dancin' and readin', i'm still exhausted from that crap." he stated with a pout, eyes shifty as he continued to try his best not to look her way.

notes: hiya, gamer.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fukai mori [dw // c]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2019 3:51:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD REUNICLUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / overcoat[break]
dizzy punch / recover / psychic / heal block
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KINGDRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / swift swim[break]
water gun / twister / dragon pulse / agility
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
fukai mori [dw // c]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2019 5:01:28 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
the pink-haired woman gave a heavy roll of her eyes, despite a small giggle leaving her lips. 'he's so cute,' she thought to herself as she turned away from him. "oh, the great 'dragon king' mateo can't spare another dance? maybe i'll just invite chance to practice with me then!" noelle suggested with a sudden clap of her hands, a taunt entering her tone. she turned away from him, usually tightly braided locks now loose and spilling over her shoulders with each movement. she didn't notice the almost flushed look the dragon tamer had, nor the way his eyes seemed to flutter towards her every so often. of course, the moment she got the soft of attention from mateo she always dreamed of, she didn't even notice it.

"if you're not going to dance with me, give me a bit of space, m'kay?" taking a rare, slightly more serious tone with him, she turned her attention back to the task at hand. usually, she had a prop of some kind, like a fan or bells, perhaps even a katana if the dance so demanded it, but, given it was just a practice, she didn't feel the need for it.

a foot slid forward, her body following it in a fluid like motion. her red and white kimono flowed in a gentle manner as it was swayed by her motions. each spin and swirl or careful twirl was done with the utmost precision and detail. even though she hadn't performed the dance in so long, it felt like a second-borne nature to her. she felt at ease, as though her body were being controlled by something mystical. pokemon gathered about from the forests to water types peering curiously over the waters edge, as though enticed and drawn forth by this dance meant for the gods above. 
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
fukai mori [dw // c]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2019 2:59:46 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

dragonite lurked about from above, a satchel over his body. he was close enough to watch from a random roof, but made sure to keep his presence hidden. he could see the embarrassing scene unfold from afar, a simple snickering showcased his amusement. it was then that a nearby kingdra caught the dragon's attention. a pokemon that mateo, recently, had given away. he could use another, right? so, while the humans were having their time together. dragonite was off picking up some new allies. with a thunder wave he'd electrocute the kingdra without warning, paralyzing it. reaching into his satchel he'd pull out a pokeball, examining it in an attempt to remember how mateo used it.

it was simple as counting oran berries. so, with a simple tap, he'd absorb the kingdra. once that was done, he'd go right back to his spot. watching the scene before him continue to happen. looks like one water-type wouldn't be making it to the show, and he oop.

back to mateo, "if you wanna spend your entire day watching a dip-shit 'krump' be my guest!" a repulsed rebuttal given. mateo was prepared to storm off immediately, but he'd halt mid-turn. looking over his shoulder with curiosity. why was he staying? why wasn't he moving? he had better things he could be doing. watching her do some stupid dance wasn't one of them.

and yet he stayed.

he'd come to notice the pokemon gathering about. mateo, just like them, had been enticed by the ritualistic dance. "that's..." right, she was next in line to become acting guardian of the dragon's den. a family composed of strong women. "is this my first time actually seeing her..." he spoke aloud, unaware that he was speaking his thoughts aloud. the moment she was done, he'd say, "you actually look mature."

she exhibited an aura about her that was different from the noelle he wanted to strangle every now and then. "we've been away from home for so long that i forgot you were--" covering his mouth. mateo would turn his head to the side again, "a-anyway, you actually look better when you're quiet and actually acting your age and not your shoe size; why can't you be like this everyday, idjit?!"

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
fukai mori [dw // c]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2019 9:05:12 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FEEBAS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / swift swim[break]
flail / aqua tail / disarming voice / recover
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SLIGGOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sap sipper[break]
muddy water / dragon pulse / absorb / rain dance
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]
successfully caught his Kingdra.
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
fukai mori [dw // c]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2019 0:56:48 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
similar to dragonite, it seemed hime, noelle's dragonite, had a similar idea. the dragon gave the other a little wave, seeming to almost fawn over him a bit as she practically latched onto dragonite. 

a sliggo that curiously watched the two dragon tamers down below ended up on the wrongside of a hurricane from the brutal 'princess' who snorted slightly as the gooey dragon laid limp in defeat. she reached into the satchel dragonite wore, offering him a bratty little wink before tossing it at the sliggo.

noelle had half expected him to leave after her little quip - but, for one reason or another, he lingered about. it caused a small smile to come to the pinkette's lips as she twirled and spun about in careful steps. when she finished, she couldn't help but almost hesitantly glance over at him. why was her heart beating so fast? was it because he was watching? it wasn't...like she wanted him to compliment her or anything.

yet, the moment she looked over and saw him staring at her with a shocked expression, she sputtered slightly, trying hard not to lose her balance as she stood upright. "H-huh?" she lightly rested a hand on her chest, positive she could feel her heart trying to leap out of her chest. with a light blush dusting her cheeks as she looked away, she opened and closed her mouth several times, trying to find something to say. of course though, he had to ruin it.

twitching slightly, she gave mateo an embarrassed glower, "s-shut it!" she huffed slightly, using a hand to move back a few strands of her hair, "i'm not the same dumb little girl, alright?" she...could be mature, when she wanted to! huffing loudly once more, she strode over to him, both of her hands reaching forward to clasp onto one of his hands and lightly tug him forward. "come on, dance with me a little!"
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
fukai mori [dw // c]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2019 6:42:31 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

a dumbfounded look was worn in confusion toward the seductive dragon. a brow risen, his attention was thrown off by the sudden flailing of a feebas. it was a literal fish out of water. the dragonite, with another pokeball in tow, would fly over the dying creature. without delay he'd take the ball in hand and smacking it atop of the pokemon's hand. the ball would open and absorbed the half-living creature. dragonite would be sure to take it to the nursing area when possible.

dragonite, with a snarl, would return to the female's side. wondering who'd exactly did she think she happened to be? taking his ball like that, the nerve.

"talk about lackin' grace." his facial expression was basically saying, 'that was lame.' he was both nonchalant and full of judgement. "you could've fooled me..." he murmured in response. it was then that she'd come to close the distance between the two, "too close, too close!" mateo shouted, leaning back as he'd try to pull himself away.

sadly, he was unsuccessful. upon taking his hand he would no longer fight it. a simple groan full of displeasure had been enough to indicate that he wasn't going to enjoy this. "look, i already tried dancing. if teacher mao couldn't teach me or a stupid dumb book, how the hell are you gonna be able to do it?" mateo questioned the pinkette. he'd better things to be doing right now than doing some dumb old dance.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fukai mori [dw // c]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2019 22:24:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KABUTOPS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swift swim[break]
mega drain / night slash / slash / aqua jet
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PALPITOAD APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / water absorb[break]
hyper voice / aqua ring / rain dance / flail
[break][break]

[break][break]
Your previous captures are successful!

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
fukai mori [dw // c]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 8:41:03 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
ignoring the other dragon's obviously annoyed look as she tossed a ball up and down in the air, hime directed her attention elsewhere, going back to safeguarding the area whilst her mistress has some well deserved time with 'that boy'.  honestly, she could do so much better, but, sure, why not. 

a kabutops emerged from a pool nearby, looking quite fierce, and a bit grouchy. staring at the two dragon tamers with a rather angry look, its scythes readied a night slash. before it could do so though, it was met with a thunder punch to the top of the head, followed by another to the gut by the brutish dragonite. innocently tapping another pokeball to its head as it crumpled to the ground in pain, she returned to her perch with a little delighted hum.

"because i'm way better than some teacher or old, dumb book. duh." noelle stated, as though it were obvious. she stuck her tongue out in a taunting manner, lightly tugging on his hand a bit. "just loosen your body up, and let the movements flow through you, y'know?" she offered him a small grin and a wink. "so, come on! get that blood pumping!" she cheered with a little giggle, pumping a fist in the air.

bringing, or rather dragging him, to where she'd been dancing just a few moments prior, she smiled, finally releasing his hand. "the kagura dance is way too...complicated for a beginner like you, so let's try something easier," she offered him sweetly. "just kinda flow with it, right? put your hips into it!" she felt incredibly...silly, honestly. was this what it was like when her grandmother was teaching her? then again, that woman knew no shame.

stiffing a little laugh as she swayed back and forth, moving around with a swing of her shoulders in a, surprisingly, elegant manner. it was as though she were listening to some song in her mind only she could hear. she even snapped her fingers in a slightly goofy manner, as if trying to give him a tune to follow. "you're not moving nearly enough! come on put your whole body into it!" 

catching kabutops
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
fukai mori [dw // c]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 5:25:43 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

mateo groaned with annoyance. this wasn't exactly his sort of thing. "look there's only one dance i wanna do in my lifetime, and that was already a bummer to learn." he was speaking of the 'DRAGON DANCE' needed in order to perform dragonite's z-move. that wasn't exactly a pleasant time.

in an attempt to learn the steps mateo would follow her movements; though, in the process of following, he would do so with a neutral scowl. he wasn't exactly having fun, but he didn't hate it fully. it was a nice exercise, but he wouldn't admit that. "this is extremely stupid, i rather punch a garchomp in the face." mateo would stop briefly to shout, "this isn't exactly as easy as you make it look either!"

notes: skip!

[newclass=.merkI] width: 340px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #fafafa; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; background: #252525; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fukai mori [dw // c]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 7:09:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANTINE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] swift swim
[attr="class","wildtabox"] bounce
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] aqua ring
[attr="class","wildtabox"] bullet seed
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] agility
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHELGON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] rock head
[attr="class","wildtabox"] protect
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] crunch
[attr="class","wildtabox"] flamethrower
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] scary face
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]
NOELLE CAUGHT THE KABUTOPS!

[googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Rubik]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
fukai mori [dw // c]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 9:41:58 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"if you put as much effort into this as much as you complain, you'd already be a master at it, y'know?" taunting words were followed by a short giggle. unlike her partner, her steps were fluid and natural, done without much thought or hesitation. pink and green hued strands spilled and bounced against her shoulders with each purposeful movement she made.

"i can make it more....your style, if that helps?" noelle offered without the slightest hint of further explanation, she merely kept dancing and enjoying herself. until she abruptly kicked her leg out to trip him with a sole, "think fast!" he liked this sort of rough, dumb, boy stuff, right?