6,439 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
rush [m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2019 15:25:01 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he jolts up wide awake, drenched in sweat, heart rate up, and panting wildly. his hands would grab spots all over his body, trying to find any injury, but finding none. he wakes up feeling battered, tired, and exhausted, but at the same time, exhilarated.

kyle quickly takes his phone from his bedside, checking the time. 2:30am. he could go and try to sleep, but he was too shaken up to go back to bed. grumbling, he begrudgingly gets up from his bed and decides to go to the kitchen.

getting out of his room, kyle is greeted with a friend by the presence of a friend in the living room playing on his playstation. he would question his presence, but he remembers giving him a copy of the key just in case he wants a hideout and kyle wasn't there. even then, he's too excited from his dream to be negative at that moment.

"good timing! i don't usually get very vivid dreams, so let me share it to you before i forget." it's a childish thing, but the decision to do so was a spur of a moment thing anyways. kyle goes straight to the fridge and pours himself a glass of milk. "well, i'm saying it anyways whether you want it or not."

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
rush [m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2019 16:00:36 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

in dragonite boxer briefs, mateo sat in front of a game station wearing nothing more than a dark tank-top. he was chewing on a sucker while, too, grumbling at his attempt to defeat a boss on hard mode. he was never great when it came to trying to play on a setting made for expert gamers. regardless, it was infuriating him by the minute.

it wasn't until kyle's subtle intrusion broke his concentration. a scream would erupt as he'd drop the control, messily scratching his head. "damn you!" he shouted, turning toward the kitchen area. upon seeing him, he'd notice the night sweats dripping from his pores. "were you workin' or something?" why was he so sweaty?

"everyone was being loud and obnoxious back home, so i came here." a questionable expression was made as he thought about the caretakers back at the family home. "noelle was shoutin' in her sleep and chance was making grunting noises; he was also doing karate mid sleepwalk. i got it on video before leaving, wanna see the caretakers gettin' beat up? i'm uploading this on montube tomorrow!" waving his phone victoriously with an impish grin. he was thinking about he was going to rake in all the views from this.

"anyway, i came here because they were all being annoying. hopefully bryony's okay, she was kicking and fussing too." maybe it was something in the dinner they had that made them all so fussy. either way, it wasn't his problem.

notes: hiya, gamer.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,439 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
rush [m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2019 17:11:35 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
getting reminded of his sweat, he takes of his shirt and uses it to dry his hair from the moisture. once he finishes, he lets his shirt hang over his shoulders.

"remind me to actually subscribe to you later."

he closes his fridge and brings his glass with him, sitting beside mateo in his naked glory cause i didn't specify his clothes in the first post rockruff boxers.

"you know what's funny? everyone else was in my dream. even morgan!" he takes a sip of his milk before continuing, careful not to take a glance at the television screen in case that distracts him. "there were a lot of people in there too, but a lot of them died and i kind of forgot the faces of the ones that didn't make it in the end."

he turns to mateo staring at him intently and trying to recall certain events in his dream.

"you know, i don't remember you in there..." there was a pause before a chuckle. "you must've probably died in the beginning or something." eventually, the temptation manages to pull him in. he sees the game over screen. his hands roll into a fist, covering his mouth with it as he tries to muffle his laughter.

"are you stuck at this level? wow." he asks amid his fits as politely as possible. it appeared more obnoxious than anything however.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
rush [m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2019 18:01:12 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

"what?!" ignoring his comment on his bad game-play. he'd grip his phone tightly, standing in disgust at the thought of having died off early. "as if i'd do something dumb as 'die off'. i'm the protagonist of my own life!" that sounded like it should be on a shirt. "don't go killing me off early in your lame dreams!" sitting back down and pouting with folded arms. he was a bit annoyed.

"besides, the hell are you doing having dreams like that?" it sounded questionable. was kyle always such a lucid dreamer? "you're not making this up, right? or did you go and hit your head or somethin'?" having gory dreams like that made it seem like he was stressing out.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,439 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
rush [m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2019 2:54:13 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"yeah, yeah, just let me tell you about it before i forget everything. i don't really dream since, like, high school. let me have this!"

he drinks his milk to quench the dryness in his throat and leaves the glass on the floor.

"so, it starts with waking up in the middle of nowhere. there's a lot of us, but then tentacles start to sprout from the ground..." he pauses as he hears his own words. "...what was i smoking? anyways, everyone got their pokemon out - even balder with his solgaleo - and was trying to fight these things. i was like 'i gotchu guys! move, move, move!' and led the charge with my manectric. the entire thing was so ugly that i think some people even lost limbs."

he catches his breath, not used to talking this much, before continuing.

"and then we got to this castle, but we got stuck cause the front door is locked or something. we got zombies spawning and everyone fought the hordes until someone finally got it open. some pokemon sacrificed themselves. my manectric became a zombie too, but that's not important for now. we get inside and then everything is fine for now, except we get forced to choose between three elevators labelled jock, virgin and nerd. our pokemon die one way or another once we got in, and then it brought us to the final boss."

he chuckles before he continues the story, making a side comment.

"i can't believe you still miss out on these kinds of things even on my dreams. i'll try to dream of you next time."

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
rush [m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2019 3:32:14 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

"ehhhh?!" leaning in with astonishment written all over his face. mateo was enamored by the story, "that all sounds so cool," commenting on the side, "and yet so descriptive." even in dreams he's missing excitement. talk about jealousy.

"even though it wasn't real i'm still upset i wasn't there." it brought back his envy for those participated in that big event with those crazy space invaders. he'd come to sit back with folded arms. "maybe i'm just not meant to join these types of events." nodding, he'd continue, "maybe it's the universe's way of telling me i've got a bigger calling." what exactly was it? he'd no clue. it made him go into a long thinking process.

"damn it, screw it!" he was tired from having to use his brain. "next time, i won't be left behind by everyone--not even in dreams! i just have to make my presence stronger!" he was fired up at getting himself out there. "once i make this region see me, onto finding rayquaza!" wait, turning toward kyle, "final boss...? did you play video games before bed?!" seriously, these things actually do rot your brain.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,439 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
rush [m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2019 17:21:55 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"yeah. i play games before i go to bed all the time."

he always finds time to do his dailies on evergrande fantasy before the reset everyday. his lifestyle was too ingrained with games that questioning kyle should've warranted an obvious answer.

"speaking of legendaries, i think cait-- you know her, right?-- had a celebi too. balder with his solgaleo and silph with his tapu fini were there too. maybe you'll make it in my dreams when you finally get a legendary." he thinks hard, trying to recognize the other two pokemon that appeared in his dreams that he doesn't know. "i think the final boss was a legendary too. i... don't know what it's called though."

can one even dream of something that he has yet to experience or at least see in real life? he ponders on it for a bit before resigning to the idea that he probably saw it in a horror movie or something.

"anyways, we got out of the elevator and..." kyle proceeds to tell everything he can remember, though it was only when he gets to the part where he was on top of his aerodactyl flying over the stage that he starts to include other people again. "...and then, this thing was about to hit noelle and chance jumped in and saved her so he died instead."

he stops for a while afterwards.

"what if i'm actually prophetic and that's also a sign that noelle and chance are getting closer while you're ditching her? how funny would it be if you return there tomorrow and you find them closer than before?"

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
rush [m]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2019 3:57:37 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

"nice!" hearing chance meeting his end made hearing this all worthwhile. "not gonna happen." an immediate response. mateo placed his body onto the ground, his arms risen into the air with his phone casually hovering over his face.

as mateo and kyle spoke to one another, mateo would find himself surfing social media. "those two getting together would only lead to problems." and what were those problems, eyes would scan over to kyle. "the guy can't keep it in his pants, he's a flirt. plus, who would find that cockiness attractive?" returning back to his phone, he'd continue onward with his surfing.

"i'd like to give noelle some credit. she can be dumb, but she isn't dumb-dumb." pausing, he'd think back on his observation. "could i be wrong...?" he began to worry. "you might actually be prophetic..." and then he remembered an earlier comment made, quickly he sat up and shouted, "hey!! screw you, i don't even know what a celebi is!"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,439 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
rush [m]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2019 6:55:09 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"you know that weird pokemon she brought during aqua-fes? i think that's a celebi...?" he shrugs. that wasn't the main point of his story anyways.

"back to the story. everyone kills the final boss in one big attack and fernando's legendary drowns everyone while pushing us away from the stage. the end."

the ending was pretty rushed when compared to the rest of the story. his mouth parts to a yawn as he finishes. he picks up the empty glass by his feet and goes to the kitchen, leaving it by the sink.

"well, i'm going back to bed. thanks for listening."

scratching his stomach, he slowly makes his way back to his bedroom. he peeks out of the door frame just before he actually lies on his bed, however. "and you should check with them tomorrow to see if i'm actually a prophet. if that's true, maybe i'll start advertising for fortune telling services." he doesn't really believe in anything such as prophecies though.

and with that, he retires again for the night.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
rush [m]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2019 23:28:17 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

"goddamn 'prophet' my ass..." the video would finish uploading. sitting up, mateo would watch. "oh! oh! this is the best part!" chance was gonna either love him or hate him for this. either way, this was gonna get some views. as mateo sat watching the video, he'd think back to kyle's story. "yeah, he was totally playing too many video games. there's no way half of that bullshit would happen..." he hesitated toward the end of his statement, "...would it?"

standing up with haste, mateo would shout, "i'm going home!" and left without delay. slamming the door in the process of his departure from their mini sleepover.

notes: go get your nebby, gamer.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rush [m]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2019 1:11:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x sparkling dust.