baby bunting [m]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2019 0:54:21 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]@bean2
[break]

this was originally an open thread![break][break]

In a hurry, Stormy regretfully and apologetically leaves Bunnelby at the route 117 daycare. The urgent message to get to Slateport as quickly as possible is being heeded, but she doesn't have the space to safely look after Bunnelby for the evening. Especially if it's a mission dealing with water-type Pokemon.[break][break]

So, there now sits a very bored and neglected-feeling Bunnelby. She kicks at the ground in frustration.[break][break]

"Y'know, I totally could have helped kick some Wailord patootie. One day man, one day I'll show her just how tough I am. Tough as nails!"[break][break]

She proudly announces this, making an effort to punch a rather large rock next to her with her left ear. She recoils, whimpering in pain and glancing around to see if anyone had noticed. There's no crack in the rock because she absolutely had not hit it hard enough, so she starts to walk away embarrassed.[break][break]

But she wasn't gonna be weak forever. She'd show Stormy just how tough she was when she got back.

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
baby bunting [m]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2019 0:33:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","grawords"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

After being released from her pokeball, Heka waddles around the nursery after getting a little purple lipstick stain on her head. She chirps goodbye to her mama - who's been working so hard, lately! - and waddles closer to a bunnelby, who's just - oh my! - punched a rock with her ear!
[break][break]
Heka bounds over worriedly, fussing at the little bunny pokemon, even though she was only half it's size. "Oh! Oh my, are you alright?" She fusses, her little arms wiggling like two little nubs at her sides. "I hope you're alright!"

[attr="class","grapokes"]

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.grawords b] color: #765D75; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
baby bunting [m]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2019 2:26:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Bunnelby continues to rub at her bruising ear tuft, miserably grumbling under her breath when she hears something begin to approach her. Automatically on the defensive, she raises the same ear-fist to punt the tiny Happiny, only to stop short when she sees just how tiny and innocent it looks.[break][break]

"I'm fine. More than fine, I'm incredible."[break][break]

She narrows her eyes suspiciously at the youngling, tilting her head as the Happiny wiggles her tiny arms back and forth.[break][break]

"You really shouldn't just walk up on strangers, you're bound to get into trouble like that."

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
baby bunting [m]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2019 4:40:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Heka's little eyes widen as far as they possibly can, and her little nubby arms move to cover her mouth - but they don't even reach - and she gasps. "Oh! Yes. I'm terribly sorry for bothering you!!" She bounces, although her face is bridled with worry and upset now.
[break][break]
"I just love to help, and mama always says helping people who are hurt is a good thing! She's a doctor! I want to be a doctor too." Heka bounces more, her little eyes squinting as she smiles. "Yeah!" Clearly this little one doesn't exactly know how to not be a little ball of energy.

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
baby bunting [m]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 18:56:36 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

The Bunnelby observes the young Pokemon with scrutiny and unease. It's the little ones you have to watch out for, they're the ones with the razor-sharp teeth and the bad attitude.[break][break]

"It's.. it's fine. You aren't bothering me."[break][break]

She takes a step away, as if making the subtlest of attempts to disengage and abandon the situation. But Heka continues to bounce and smile and talk with spontaneity and she doesn't have the heart to walk away from her. Plus, she's downright adorable and she's had experience with Stormy's Blissey. Surely if Blissey was a sweetheart, this Happiny could be one too?[break][break]

"Your species does make excellent doctors."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
baby bunting [m]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 23:50:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

As the bunnelby speaks, Heka's eyes start to water, and her little mouth smiles as brightly as she possibly can. "Do you really think so?!" She bounces around and just about, before spinning in the air.
[break][break]
"I'm so happy!" She giggles more and leaps into the bunnelby gently, wrapping her tiny little arms around her. "Thank you so much!"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
baby bunting [m]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 4:13:13 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Bunnelby is taken aback by how watery-eyed and dreadfully sad this little munchkin appears to be. She stutters and hesitates, unsure what to say to make her just.. stop crying.[break][break]

"Y-yes. I wouldn't lie."[break][break]

And suddenly she's being hugged, and with one, awkward ear tuft, she pats the top of the Happiny's head slowly. [break][break]

"You're welcome? I guess?"[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
baby bunting [m]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 19:02:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Heka lets out little giggling noises through her chirping, letting go of the bunnelby, only to take her paw with her own tiny little stubby hand.
[break][break]
"Good! Let's go play, this is supposed to be a fun place, no more punching rocks!" She huffs, and scolds the little bunny pokemon, before trying to hop away, not really getting far since the other pokemon was larger than her.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
baby bunting [m]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2019 2:45:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

The Bunnelby remains a little bit uncomfortable with the Happiny's baby-ness, but strains a smile and allow the tiny creature to hold her paw. She's not used to babysitting, as she was typically the one being babysat at Stormy's gym. She was one of the younger Pokemon in the woman's crowd, after all.[break][break]

"O-okay. I suppose that would be fine."[break][break]

She agrees half-heartedly. To be fair, she had thought that punching rocks was pretty fun, and good practice for the real deal. When she evolved, she'd need to start punching mountains.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
baby bunting [m]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2019 21:19:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

"Okay!" Heka bounds over to another group of rocks and gestures to them, her little stubby arms wiggling this way and that.
[break][break]
"Give it another go! I'm right here to cheer you on, it's what I do best! Playtime! Yeah!" She jumps, arms wiggling excitedly in the air.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
baby bunting [m]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 15:27:00 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Heka's encouragement causes the young Bunnelby to puff out her chest. She bounces forward eagerly, tufts on her ears extending sharply as she begins to pummel the rocks. They crack and splinter and she seems to grow stronger and stronger with each lunge.[break][break]

When the rocks are left flattened and she's left breathing heavily and satisfied, she turns to look back at the tiny Happiny. She's beaming.[break][break]

"Playtime isn't so bad, I suppose."[break][break]

But then she hears the familiar voice of her trainer beckoning for her, and Bunnelby allows her goodbyes and sprints off to meet up with Stormy.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
baby bunting [m]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 0:05:31 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, a free evolution to the next evolution stage of your participating pokemon.
[break]
& @bean2