[d/w] baa-baa black sheep

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2019 22:42:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T EXPLAIN, I KNOW ST. PETER WON'T CALL MY NAME
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
@ephrem [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
looking for that wooloo and ponyta im looking at u shiv :eyes:[break][break]

also she's trying to grab his attention but she forgot what she was gonna ask & now she's awkwardly standing there like "oh no"

with the gate now open for the galarian pokemon to make way to the hoenn region, nicole was nothing less than ecstatic to hear. it'd mean more pokemon for the team, and it'd also mean being able to have more hands to help hold this already overflowing mess of a woman navigate anything. in fact, she was already having a little bit of trouble finding her way through the route - and this was straight forward as it was to begin with. at her side, her metang levitated to guide her along her path, and occasionally poke at her when she involuntarily spaced out. [break][break]

needless to say, it worked. nicole walked around aimlessly with the metang for a bit longer, until she.. properly decided that the two of them were lost (the metang didn't speak up, solely because it didn't want its trainer to feel stupid). the duo finds a man some bit further down the path ahead of him. it should be alright, right? as long as she knew where she was going--[break][break]

... crap. [break][break]

it was too late. she tapped his shoulder and already tried to grab his attention by the time she realized her error. she had jogged up from behind to ask a question, but now she couldn't even remember where she wanted to go.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#d93636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#d93636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#d93636;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2019 23:11:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar

the little yamper was a constant ball of energy.

ephrem wasn't as nearly quick as his pokemon and would lose them on the immediate he looked elsewhere. thankfully the beaming figure had eased down enough to settle aside her trainer.

glossy eyes admiring the exhausted man as their stroll continued on in a not—so—solemn silence. intruded by approaching footfall and a slight touch upon the shoulder has him looking back with a tired though unintentional glare. 

an opposite from the pokemon by his feet.

"what?" he says, scratching at the back of his head, "do you need something?" the girl seems oddly bewildered and he attempts to create a more gentler tone. failing of course. 

@nicole
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2019 23:23:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T EXPLAIN, I KNOW ST. PETER WON'T CALL MY NAME
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
@ephrem [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
I'll chuck this into mod requests after your post!

she doesn't know what to say. [break][break]

specifically, because she didn't know how to even start. what was she going to ask him, again? it couldn't have been that detailed or specific. as the woman takes a moment to try and recollect her thoughts, her metang had taken the liberty to hover down towards the foreign, corgi pokemon. it gently raised an arm to try and poke it harmlessly. [break][break]

she takes another look around the area, then turns her attention back to him. "do you know the way to the nearest city?" she pulls back a step away from him, gently clutching her bag from instinct. call it slight nervousness from the unintentional glare he seemed to be giving her. "i-.. i got a bit lost, and my memory and sense of direction aren't the best.." she sheepishly admits. her fingers tent together from the bottom of her bag. [break][break]

not that she needed to explain herself at all.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#d93636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#d93636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#d93636;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]