2,313 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 17:52:39 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
from the pokeball in his hand, he releases his own espeon. "tada! i have one too! we should be espeon buddies." he clicks his tongue and fires his finger guns at orion.

"cameras? that's why i have a mask on! that's like criminology 101."

priam doesn't know the real meaning of the word 'criminology'.

still, priam shrugs. he holds his hands up in defeat. "alright, you're right. i should leave." as soon as the sentence ends, his fingers move to a snap, his index finger pointing at orion as it ends. "just let me get my souvenirs though."

he quickly makes a run for the bank counters, dropping the pipe he held on one hand before vaulting over them. he turns for a moment, giving orion a quick psa to help him with what lies ahead.

"forretress explodes if you go for me! my buddy here goes for you if you go for forretress! make your decision, pal!"

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2019 4:27:07 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

An eyebrow perks at the fact his deino actually manages to push through the infatuation and make the hit count. Evan expected less than that if only because the pokemon is young and inexperienced,. Whatever fluke allows it he'll take it.

"Dragon pulse."

The deino toddles around, trying to follow the only left butterfly as best he can, some small inkling feels the need to try for the attack but the certainty of it isn't quite there. It's faster than he is regardless and Evan doesn't expect his hippowdon to move fast enough to avoid it, a small smirk is the most he offers. "Ice fang darlin, munch on it." her teeth crackle with icey shards as the bug moves in and at the prick of it in her skin the pokemon reels up with a roar of protest at the pain and lunges for it, ice cold fangs looking to sink into the pokemon's body or wing. Anything she can take hold of.

His eyes are on the young woman in front of him, questioning her choices. Coming in so close seems almost foolish and because of that he is skeptical. One hand is already over the strap at his wrist, ready to shuffle his pokemon as he sees fit. "That they are darlin', and yet here you are kicking up such a fuss." he's as nonchalant in his banter as she is.

>>deino attempting to use dragon pulse, roll bellow, same rules apply
>>hippowdon is hit by giga drain!
>>Hippodown attempts to use icefang and eat bites at the bug
>>

NlHFF|SC

you win this time nano /shakes fist

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2019 20:32:39 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","orion"]

tag
notes
5/5 (keeping track b/c i'm bad at math)

He's not a child any more, feels that he's above the base action of rolling his eyes, but good lord does Orion ever want to. The masked stranger is so chipper as to be infuriating; weren't criminals supposed to be intense and terrifying?

Orion supposes he wouldn't know, being that he's never been a criminal.

He opens his mouth to say something, 'Cameras can find out more than just your face,' or the like, then closes it. What good would it do to give the guy tips on how to better his crimes? Hopefully they'd be able to pull something useful from the footage. Height, shoes, mannerisms, anything they could use to catch the guy. Orion doesn't think he'll be making any arrests, not when the simple act of moving toward the guy might provoke an attack on the sleeping civilians.

He doesn't stop Priam when he goes for the counter. No amount of money was worth human life, and besides, most of the money's probably locked up tight. Not his problem.

"I won't attack," he acquiesces, quickly showing his hands to prove it.

His Hydreigon lets out a low, rippling snarl, but obeys Orion's previous command for calm.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".orion"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".orion b"]color:#9e76b1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".orion i"]color:#9e76b1; font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=".orion a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2019 16:20:46 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
"oh dear."

though she maintains the smile on her face, she still stares at the beautifly, who falters in the air after the attack. the sudden ice made contact with the butterfly, and the poor thing let out a soft squeal. in response, ayame pulls out another pokeball to assist the severely damaged butterfly. "morning sun." even if it was just a bit; she intended to mitigate the damage. 

instead of flying, however, the beautifly roosted her wings on the ground, away from the hippowdon to take in some light - even when the sun wasn't up, so it didn't exactly do much. 

in the meantime, she throws out the pokeball to reveal a tiny snom. it takes one look at the beautifly and began to, slowly, wriggle its way to try and help the bigger bug. unfortunately, it's movements were slow as a snail. 

so instead, ayame points to the two pokemon. "powder snow." she commands. the snom heeds the order, and begins to release a chilly air at the ground hippo and the infatuated dino.

• beautifly was hit by ice fang! she's severely damaged. 
  • beautifly used morning sun! it's not very effective..
  • ayame sends out snom! snom uses powder snow!

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,313 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2019 17:28:09 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
a hand reaches for his chest, clutching his heart. "hnng, thank you so much. you're the best man!" he presses two of his fingers against his mask where his mouth was supposed to be, and then flicks a kiss to his direction. "mwah!"

he takes an emp bomb from his backpack and is quick to attach it to the vault. it takes no moment for it to disarm the electronic lock of the bank. he'd have to thank the scientists from rocket for this cause he does not know how their things work. as soon as it does its job, the emp bomb self-destructs, leaving no trace for forensics.

priam quickly moves in to the vault and puts the backpack in front of him, where he starts to shove in stacks of bills in.

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 8:42:26 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

"Take a break Brun, hold out." the hippo was already well on her way there, always preferring to rest after being agitated or roused into actions that she likely wasn't even all the interested in committing to. The pokemon is eager to slack off a little bit, allowing her to weather [haha] the growing flurry of snow directed her way. Conserving and regaining what strength she could.

While he speaks a twitch of his finger withdraws the dragon, finally having enough of the little game he agreed to play when he got there today. He thought it ridiculous to begin with and now even more so. The pokemon is quickly replaced with his mimikyu a snap of his fingers he points in the direction of the out of way bug. "Powder snow baby girl."

A delighted trill is barely audible over the rattling of her rag disguise, the item making her impervious to the snow that had been directed at his pokemon at least for the moment and giving her time to use copy cat, the newly formed powdered snow is directed at the only other bug on the field, the broken butterfly.

>>Deino returns to its pokeball
>>Hippowdon uses slack off to regain health and weather the snow attack!
>>Mimikyu enters the field
>>Mimikyu uses copy cat!
>>Mimikyu uses powder snow on beautifly!

[the following have been on the field: hippowdown, deino, mimikyu]

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 20:21:29 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","orion"]

tag
notes
6/5 (keeping track b/c i'm bad at math)

Orion's jaw clenches as the arrogant little shit blows a kiss at him, and it's only his concern for the civilians that keeps his temper in check. He doesn't know how easily provoked the guy is, and tossing insults around would serve only to find out.

As Priam disappears in the direction of the vault, Orion side-eyes the Forretress.

"I'm not going for you," he says carefully, as he crouches down next to the nearest civilian. "Not for your trainer, either. I'm just checking up on people."

He's not sure if the Pokemon understands his words or even his intentions, but he sure as hell hopes it does as he lifts the woman's hand to check her pulse. Slow with sleep but steady, blood pumping, fine.

That's all that mattered here. He repeats that to himself like a mantra in an attempt to quell his mounting anxieties about what kind of trouble he might be in for letting a criminal waltz around freely. It's all that mattered.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".orion"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".orion b"]color:#9e76b1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".orion i"]color:#9e76b1; font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=".orion a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 23:57:36 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
much as she hated to lose--

the objective wasn't to win; it was to hopefully buy time for the turbulent rocket she had for a partner. so when her beautifly lets out a pained cry from the second ice type attack - thought weakened, - ayame didn't seem far too concerned; especially because she felt that they overstayed their visit. with a glance to her snom, then to the trainer, she gives him a brief bow then polite smile.

"ah, forgive me. please give me a moment~" she still says, yet pulls out another pokeball from her belt. this time, it was a buzzing vikavolt that hovered over the ground. "powder snow." she commands the snom, whilst pulling out a walkie-talkie. 

pressing the button, she speaks into it. "if you're finished, let me know. i have a getaway for us~" and by getaway, she meant a giant centipede who can hold the both of them. 

"over~" she ends the message. her voice was quiet, thankfully enough for her to give the notification. she turns her attention back to the battle before her, then motioning to the vikavolt. "charge."

• beautifly was hit by powder snow!
  • beautifly fainted!
  • sent out vikavolt; uses charge. sp. def is raised and next electric type attack is stronger!
  • snom uses powder snow on hippowdon!
  • ayame's pulling a walkie-talkie to ask about priam's progress

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,313 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2020 19:07:21 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"yeah, yeah. it's donezo! i'm heading out!"

as soon as he takes the walkie talkie off of his face and puts the last bit of cash that he can fit on his bag, he starts to storm out of the vault. the bag was heavier than it was when he got in, but the weight is negligible at best. besides, he was built for these kinds of work.

when he steps out, he sees orion checking on the poor people stuck in between their clash. his forretress stops eyeing the ranger and moves towards his trainer, who goes for the back where orion made his entrance.

"thanks!" he says as he passes over him. "and sorry about this, mister!"

his forretress positions himself at the door, after which priam promptly orders a move for it to execute. "explosion!" he covers his ears to protect himself from the deafening sounds that come from standing near the attack. a barrier forms to protect priam and his espeon, as well as everyone else in the building when he situates himself in between the door and everyone else.

"let's go, let's go!" he yells, interrupting the battle happening outside.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2020 22:15:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you four receive the following: 100 pokedollars & 10 infamy (bonus).
[break]