Altering the Deal [M]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Altering the Deal [M]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2019 3:36:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Samuel waited at the harbor for a ship to come in carrying some important merchandise he had to deliver to a rather impatient buyer. Should be rather easy, law enforcement around these parts were rather lax and easy to deal with nowadays seeing as the scary threat of rocket was a nonfactor. And once the ship arrived, Samuel would begin gathering his bounty which was being safely held inside of a metal case.

”Pleasure doing business with you gentlemen.” He smiled and shook hands with the captain of the ship and stepped off, time to deliver. But before that, his eyes would scan the surrounding area to make sure the coast was clear.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Altering the Deal [M]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2019 2:25:57 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] In every other circumstance, Samuel would be correct. The League has slackened up with the disposal of Rocket and the backhanded deals are no longer a priority for stabilizing Slateport. However, Fernando only touts the League merits on the surface. His purpose to visit the harbor is as nefarious as the business going down, to investigate a shipment of Devon goods prior to the deadline he set forth with and look into some merchandise for his own purposes. The only difference between them is that he's neither a buyer or seller. The name of the League sits with his face and he's here to apprehend those that have what he needs.

There's no reason to be discrete. Any large force capable of repelling him has long been crushed or remain in hiding. That's why Fernando foregoes using a disguise or keeping his presence hidden. The Legendary Tapu Fini in front of him should be symbolic enough to keep enemies wary. While most would think not to flex a Legendary Pokemon, Fernando uses it as a deterrent for those that know better than to challenge a legend.

Samuel can see him approaching from the piers, unhurried but steady, looming.

@samuel

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Altering the Deal [M]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 2:03:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He was hoping that there’d be nothing alarming waiting for him so that he’d be able to make his deliver in peace and go about his business but unfortunately that would not be the case. For some reason Fernando Silph was approaching and with Tapu Fini to boot.

Samuel looked back to those on the ship, giving them a look that was screaming the question of what Fernando was doing here. No one expected to see him here, was their transaction exposed somehow? No, the man didn’t look interested in what they were doing so what exactly was he here for?

Regardless as long as Samuel kept to himself and casually made his way to the drop off point then there shouldn’t be any problem.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Altering the Deal [M]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 2:23:22 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] There is a safe assumption in that as long as they don't warrant suspicion then they should be fine. However, that doesn't mean they're safe from prying eyes and a nosy, egotistical inquiry. Fernando takes his time walking up to the docked ship and looks over them curiously, plain expression while his Tapu Fini sports a matching apathy.

"Good evening," he greets calmly. "Late night for disembarking and deloading cargo, gentlemen."

@samuel

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Altering the Deal [M]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 2:50:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
If there was any scenario that was the worst possible one the one Samuel was currently was definitely up there. For Fernando to give enough of a care to approach the ship and inquire about their business was unfortunate but it wasn’t the end of days, it all depended on how they handled it. ”Evening! What a special night it is to run into “The” Fernando Silph!” He smiled. His comment was met with a raised brow and a confused voice.

”Isn't it? This is the usual time for us to come in, we unload our shipment and get going early in the morning. Work is very demanding, so it's constant go, go, go.” Though there was something that was more compelling on Samuel’s mind.

”But as I live and breathe! The great guardian deity Tapu Fini! I’ve only ever read about it in texts and see illustrations of this magnificent legendary! Today’s a blessed day! You have to tell me all about how you encounter it and came to partner with it as well! Oh please, I have to know!”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Altering the Deal [M]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 4:55:40 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Special indeed," Fernando murmurs to himself as he examines Samuel with a brief look down. Fernando listens to his explanation and shrugs in half agreement. Technically, he has both the authority and audacity to demand board of the ship for inspection. The power vested in him by his exploits have afforded him an authority that rival corrupt dictatorship, relying on a false pretense of justice and well doing at the expense of the crew's privacy, but he considers his public image and remain courteous. There's' no reason to besmirch his name without reasonable suspicion.

"Sounds like a rough time," he answer idly, changing his attention to Samuel's gaze and back to Tapu Fini. "You know about Tapu Fini? Interesting, I don't meet a lot of people who know about the Alolan Pokemon but didn't hear about what happened at the Aqua Summer Fest. What's your name, buddy?"

@samuel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Altering the Deal [M]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2019 3:58:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”Yes but here’s the man himself! I’d much rather hear you tell me what happened than just base everything off of some second-hand account.” He waved his hand at the mere thought of it.

”Who knows what pieces of the story I could be missing.” It was in his nature to ask questions, especially when there was such an interesting source of information in front of him.

”The name’s Samuel Zaheer. It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Altering the Deal [M]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 10:12:14 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Everything they reported on the new was accurate," Fernando states dryly. Much like , having his business announced to the world goes against Fernando's wishes but by the time he realizes the extent on what they've gathered it's already too late. "A bit too accurate, if you ask me." He doesn't dwell on that point for very long, set on steering the conversation to his own tempo and redirecting the topic.

"Well, Mister Zaheer, it's very nice to meet a hard working man such as yourself. This type of work goes over my head but I understand the importance of it and the impact of the things you do. What company do you work for?"

@samuel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Altering the Deal [M]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2019 6:28:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Well it was a bit disappointing that there wasn’t much else to the story that wasn’t already publicly known. Ah well, Samuel supposed that was a good thing despite his disappointment. At least he managed to meet a legendary Pokémon in person, some people would kill for a moment like this and the way it happened to Samuel was so casually.

”Oh? Well thanks, that’s high praise coming from you.” Samuel looked over to the captain of the ship who was busy handling cargo. ”Don’t let him hear that though it’ll go straight to his head and I’ll never hear the end of it.” Samuel laughed.

In response to the man’s question Samuel pulled out a business card from his pocket and offered it over to the Silph.

”Corsola Maritime is the name of the company. The business had its humble beginnings in Pacifidlog which is where the name comes from. Seeing as the town built on a Corsola colony and all. If the Silph Corporation ever needs assistance in any shipping endeavors please give us a call.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Altering the Deal [M]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2019 4:39:57 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Fernando takes the card with a gracious nod, glancing it over and scrutinizing the information present. He looks over it for a second before raising his gaze back to the ship and then Samuel. "I'll keep that in mind." He spares his Pokemon a glance and it doesn't match his actions, dozing off into a void that neither human can see.

"So who's in charge of the whole operation. There are a few things I'd like to ask and discuss going forward."

@samuel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Altering the Deal [M]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2019 4:33:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
In response to the Silph’s question Samuel would point over to the ship, specifically at a man who was busy giving tasks to the crew of the ship. ”The big honcho would be right over there.” He answered.

”Deigo Ramirez he’s in charge of everything.” Wasn’t much of a talkative guy but Samuel was pretty sure he wasn’t going to have a choice in the matter. But that was his problem and not his.

”Bit rough around the edges but he’s a nice guy.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Altering the Deal [M]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2019 20:17:19 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Fernando's gaze follows Samuel's finger and it leads him to someone busy and actively working. Fernando's better judgement decides to leave them alone and inquire further later, catch them when they're not working, and he leaves the issue unresolved. "I suppose I'll wait for a better time then," he comments, implying his intention to remain unintrusive while they're actively working.

"Anyway, sorry to take up your time. Keep safe and do me a favor and keep an eye out for suspicious activity, Zaheer." Unwilling to take up any more of their time along with wasting his own, Fernando turns to leave, satisfied. "Just because Rocket is gone does not mean we can afford to not be vigilant." Unaware of the irony, Samuel makes it through another day, cargo intact.

@samuel

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Altering the Deal [M]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 7:58:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
stonjourner

is your cargo!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

female - power spot[break]
heavy slam / stealth rock / mega kick / gravity / rock slide / wide guard

A DISASSEMBLED STONJOURNER rests within the crates, its slabs of stone heavy but potent with ancient strength.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

@samuel &
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Altering the Deal [M]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 7:39:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”Oh don’t worry about it! You haven’t been a bother at all!” Samuel laughed, happy to feel this interaction winding down.

”Right, I’ll make sure no one causes a fuss. It wouldn’t be good for business anyway.” He’d give the man a cheeky salute and a smile.

”It was a pleasure to meet you, have a rest of your night!” And with that they could all let out a deep sigh of relief. With him gone they could get back to their actual work and deliver the damn goods he had been holding onto this entire time.

Before he walked off to complete the delivery he was called back onto the boat to inspect something curious. Within the cargo rest the body of a Stonjourner in what appeared to be a real rough state, clearly it wasn’t transported with the utmost of care. The crew had no idea what to do with it, they hadn’t seen a Pokémon like this before so it wasn’t a surprise.

Samuel convinced them to let him deal with it. They had more than enough Pokémon to give to their client and they wouldn’t want something like this anyway is what Samuel told them to convince them to let him take ownership of the rock Pokémon.

After completing his delivery of the case he’d take ownership of the Stonjourner. A good day's work if you asked him.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Altering the Deal [M]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 9:32:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 pokedollars, 5 infamy, stonjourner (samuel), & 2 lucky letters!
[break]
& @samuel