The Kingpin and the Paramour's Fruit

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 17:39:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The concept of noblesse oblige – that to whom much was given, much was asked – was a principle that Alessia lived her life by. To this end, she’d become one of the sponsors of the annual Slateport Holiday Fundraiser held to support refugees.

Clad in a tasteful red dress, Alessia sauntered around the Slateport First Hotel’s hall, a flute of champagne in her hand. Her wide eyes scanned the room for illustrious personages – and stopped dead in their tracks when they found more than they bargained for.

Of course Fernando Silph had been mailed an invitation, but when she saw him in person, Alessia still felt a shock run down her spine. He was so much more imposing in person than he was in the publicity stills. This was her first meeting with him – time to make a good first impression, she thought, as she walked towards him.

“Fernando Silph, as I live and breathe,” Alessia said, smiling. “I’m so glad you could make it. Having a good day?”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2019 1:51:39 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] T'is the season to be jolly. Fake niceties behind ironed bow-ties make up the common attire worn between stuffy suits and their casual blazer counterparts. Fernando sports the latter, left open and unbuttoned over his black silk turtleneck that makes up the last of his matching three-piece ensemble. Holidays spirit may paint the decorations in bright, festive colors, but Fernando keeps himself simple and clad entirely in varying shades of black. It makes him stick out a little less while maintaining a more relaxed appearance compared to those around him. With the mantle of regional politician and Silph's head, there's little reason for him to care about the trivialities of formal etiquette.

The sound of his name rouses his attention and he turns to face Alessia, expression blank until he scrutinizes her, sizing her up and trying to recognize how he knows her, if at all. "Indeed. I appreciate you stopping by as well as the invitation," he answers both politely and untruthfully. "How about yourself?"

@alessia

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 17:20:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
From the look on his face, it was obvious that Fernando didn’t recognize her. Alessia felt…relieved, honestly. Not a day went by when she wasn’t reminded of exactly who she was, and how abominable that thing was in the eyes of her country’s nobility. Of course, she couldn’t say the same about him – Fernando Silph was a must-know for anyone in Hoenn society.

“I’m doing well on this fine afternoon, thank you very much.” She forced a small smile on her face. She didn’t know Fernando well enough to be truly happy in his presence, but they both understood that she had to pretend for appearances’ sake. “Excellent champagne, no?” she said, taking a sip from her flute.

Goodness, it was hard to be nobility.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2019 1:37:38 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Good to hear." Fernando matches her smile with a small one of his own. Standard formalities dictate that Alessia segue into small talk and Fernando nods accordingly. "I haven't tried any yet unfortunately. Figured I'd cut down on the alcohol intake considering the time of year."

His eyes transition from her own and pan out toward the crowd. He recognizes several individuals, most of which he hasn't seen in months due to his transition away from a wealthy socialite, and comments idly, "How do you feel about the turn out?"

@alessia

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]