snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
oh, drunken gods of slaughter, you know i've always been your favorite daughter.
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
therapy [m]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 2:43:00 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","bigass"]
lose yourself sinking to the sunlight

tag

[attr="class","ion-quote"] @monty

party

Spring cleaning is supposed to be good for the soul, right?

She always thought cleaning helped ease her anxiety, giving her task after task to focus on instead of the gnawing feeling of her skin crawling with the endless tingles of nerves. Except... This might be a little more than she bargained for.

Clean up an old League building with the help of a partner. It seems simple enough at first glance, an easy cleaning job for two people to knock out. She had been optimistic as she wandered into the heart of the city, an extra skip in her step, easy as a breeze smile plastered upon plump lips. Lapis, her Espeon, had followed suit with an eager swish of her tail. Her gemstone glistening in the sunlight, a coo escaping her. "Excited to help out?" The geneticist reciprocated the coo with one of her own, picking up the pace just a little more if only to dive right into the task at hand.

How was she to know this is going to be a bit more difficult than she anticipated?

One look at the building and she's a bundle of nerves, teeth already clutching at her lower lip with the intention of ripping dead skin from the flesh. "Lapis," she murmurs, soft and meek in the entrance of the large building. "We might've bitten off more than we can chew..." The psychic type by her side merely tilts her head to the side, slight confusion twisting at her small features. The place is simply a disaster. What on earth even happened here? Actually, probably best she doesn't wonder about that... Too many possibilities to shuffle through and while her deduction skills are relatively sharp, she could sit here all day and still not fully comprehend who or what turned this building into a demolition site.

Illeana sighs, a gentle puff of air mingling into the dusty air. It's a good thing she brought a plethora of cleaning supplies... They'll need all of them, no doubt about it. "Maybe we shouldn't start yet," she muses, more to herself than her psychic companion. Better to wait for backup, right? Isn't that the normal thing to do when one is overwhelmed? She isn't the best at handling things being beyond her control, not in the slightest, but perhaps this is just what she needs. The push desired to let go, let things develop as they should without forcing the hands of the world to rule in her favor. Besides, by the time her and her partner finish, this place will look spotless... Hopefully.

[newclass=.bigass] [/newclass] [newclass=.bigass i] color: #c25757; [/newclass] [newclass=.bigass h1] font-size:25px;font-family:Roboto;font-weight:900!important;font-style:italic;text-transform:lowercase;color:#c25757;margin-left: 30px; [/newclass] [newclass=.bigass h2] margin-top:-10px; font-weight: bold!important; font-size: 10px!important; font-family: Roboto Condensed!important; text-transform: uppercase; margin-left: 20px; color: #aaa!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.bigass b] color:#c25757; font-size:12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.bigass a] color: #aaa!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
therapy [m]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 3:22:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Monty had scoped out the abandoned building they would be cleaning earlier that day, before the desired meeting time. It had helped him get a feel for the place and allowed him to get a decent party ready to do some much needed cleaning. The place was filthy, but the mission was safe. Hopefully he wouldn’t run into anything dangerous, anyway.

After a stop off for lunch, Monty is teleported back to the building. He has a soda in his hand, slurping at it as he appears from out of nowhere with his gardevoir, Radiance, at his side. His eyes rest on the head of dark hair before him and his curiosity speaks for him.

“Hello. You must be my partner for the clean up job.”

Was there judgment in his tone? He wouldn’t be Monty unless there was.

“It’s a real wreck in there. A lot of it can be burned, but sweeping and getting the floors cleaned are going to take forever. I have a good deal of muscle I’ve brought to help us clean, so. There’s that.”

After he’s done mumbling off his own thoughts, he looks to the girl expectantly. Another slurp of his soda sounds through the street.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
oh, drunken gods of slaughter, you know i've always been your favorite daughter.
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
therapy [m]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 4:13:06 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","bigass"]

tag

party

She startles at his presence, his words falling around her. The urge to squeak is too strong to suppress and so, she let's out the mousy noise, dark eyes wide as a hand flies to her chest.

"Oh! I'm so sorry," quick to apologize, Illeana attempts to gather herself. The anxious feeling in her stomach rises with each passing minute, gnawing at her insides and setting her fingers a tremble. Nevertheless, she plasters a smile onto her face, ignoring the loud slurps and the faint notion that he's looking down upon her. "Yes, I'm Illeana. It's a pleasure," she dips at the waist, a hasty bow with an awkward air exuding from her body. She looks every bit as uncomfortable as she feels, uncertain and awkward with introductions or socializing in general. God, her parents would get a kick out of this. Their intelligent daughter fumbling over herself and acting like a moron in front of another human... Oh she could just die of embarrassment now.

He speaks again and she rights herself, fiddling with the unruly ponytail at her neck. Muscle... Ah, yeah definitely a good idea. If the two of them were to sweep the floor by themselves, they'd probably be here for the next week. Her features are grateful as she nods, words escaping her in a soft breath. "Thank you, that's great thinking!" Illeana gestures, then, to the array of cleaning products at her feet. "I wasn't sure what would be useful so... I kind of brought the entire cleaning aisle?" Her tone is awkward and clumsy as she tries to play off her uncertainty with an airy giggle. Overboard is her nature and... Well, she probably didn't need to bring so much but any little bit helps, right?

He slurps at his soda, the noise bouncing against their surroundings, and her hands gently tug at strands of hair once more. The sound is grating on her ears, unfamiliar and odd to the sheltered girl. Loudly slurping at a drink in the presence of another... Is that a normal thing people do? God, she really isn't familiar with this whole people thing after all. What if he notices? Laughs at her? Her hands fall to her sides and despite her reeling mind, she moves to motion toward the door, a slightly shaky smile pulling at her lips. "Shall we?"

[newclass=.bigass] [/newclass] [newclass=.bigass i] color: #c25757; [/newclass] [newclass=.bigass h1] font-size:25px;font-family:Roboto;font-weight:900!important;font-style:italic;text-transform:lowercase;color:#c25757;margin-left: 30px; [/newclass] [newclass=.bigass h2] margin-top:-10px; font-weight: bold!important; font-size: 10px!important; font-family: Roboto Condensed!important; text-transform: uppercase; margin-left: 20px; color: #aaa!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.bigass b] color:#c25757; font-size:12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.bigass a] color: #aaa!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
therapy [m]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 15:40:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Monty wasn't entirely sure that making pokemon do the hard work for him was rocket science or great thinking, but more his own laziness manifest. The nervous wreck that is before him is something he notices and simply decides to keep to himself for observation. Perhaps she's simply shy upon first meeting and relaxes once she's warmed up to a person. Either way, cleaning is the duty he has for the day and cleaning is what he's going to do whether he has her there or she bails on him because of anxiety.

"Yes please, let's."

Almost as quickly as he'd spoken, Monty's tossing out a few pokeballs. First his gardevoir and claydol, then a steenee and a darmantian. Lastly, he plays with a premier ball between his fingers, then expands it and tosses out his chandelure, who floats around him closely. He appreciates the warmth she gives him, so he doesn't shoo her away.

"Darby, get the supplies would you?"

The darmantian moves quickly to take the supplies with one hand, following Monty and his clean team into the building.

"Do you have an opinion on where you would prefer cleaning? Roof, upstairs, downstairs?"

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
therapy [m]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 6:39:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","bigass"]

tag

party

Part of her is starting to wonder if taking this mission on was such a good idea...

With so much time on her hands between projects, cleaning is naturally a favorite past time of hers. It's easy, mindless work that helps her keep a bit of order around the house and honestly, if she didn't organize, her research would never see the light of day again. This, however, is different.

Working with a partner is something she's never exactly had to deal with before. Solo work is best. Less interaction, less relying on another to get the job done. Perhaps that is why she's slow to follow him, nervous eyes tracing his movements, wary legs shakily stumbling along. The dark haired woman is quick to stay silent, merely observing him as he calls forth the rest of his Pokemon. If she had thought ahead, perhaps she, too, could have had the proper thought of requiring muscle for getting this job done. She didn't and perhaps she'll have to make up for that miscalculation with her own hard work... It's definitely going to be a long day.

His voice cuts through her thoughts, a hot knife slicing through butter, and she tries to play off her small jump as a chill in the air, drawing into herself with mannerisms as awkward as they come. It's not chilly, of course, and she's an idiot, duh. "Oh, anywhere's fine!" Her voice is meek against the overwhelming size and state of the room. It's not necessarily that she has a preference, it's just... She'd prefer to allow him to dictate everything. Leading is something she could only dream of and while her parents might say she has an active imagination, Illeana knows what she's suited for and that's playing maid. "We can just start where you don't want to if that's what you prefer?" She offers a smile, pleasant and shy. Careful to not overstep any boundaries, to not take command when this isn't exactly her forte. Besides, he brought a whole team, it's not like he isn't going to be directing them either. What's one more addition to the crowd?

Beside her, Lapis stares, bright eyes considerate as she mewls her support for the nervous trainer. Always a team player, eager to provide comfort for the nervous black haired woman. Today... She just might need an extra dose of it and the notion that Lapis truly might have just been the best for this job is something she can fully get behind. "Ready, Lapis?" she murmurs, eager to direct her attention to the task at hand, if only to relieve herself of this uncomfortable feeling that just won't escape the pit of her stomach. Ugh, maybe it's just gas... Oh, but that could be so much worse! Damn it, she probably shouldn't have even left the house today.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
therapy [m]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2019 14:19:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The nerves of the other are so very noticeable. People like this, it makes Monty wonder if there is a service other than the pokemon nurseries that offer to train other people's pokemon to the point of evolution. Granted, the espeon evolves from friendship, so that makes sense. Perhaps her other pokemon he noticed on her belt were easily evolved as well; through friendship or through stones, most likely.

The deduction and judgment is made because he doesn't figure this girl battles her pokemon very well. Very pretty and well-kept pokemon though, if the espeon is anything to go off of.

Behind Monty his pokemon get to work. Items float around the room and are moved out of a window with the chandelure, who proceeds to start a burning pile of all the things that are floated out with the claydol and gardevoir's psychic. The steenee dances about and bounces, wiping down the items they are keeping in the building because they're still in good shape. As per instructions.

"I came with a bit of a game plan already, looked over the blueprints and got from the client what they wanted cleaned and what they might want to keep... did you manage to do the same, or were you preoccupied?"

Monty's polite way of asking if she's competent- I'm sorry, he's not always this much of a brat. Yes, he is, but shh.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
therapy [m]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 3:50:52 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","bigass"]

tag

party

His Pokemon begin to move, each one providing a good amount of assistance to the duo. She can't help but stare, momentarily caught off guard by how fluid each of the movements seem, each one working in unison with the next. All assigned a task, all carrying out their duties to the best of their gifted abilities. Huh, perhaps her deductions were correct in believing that this man really had a good way of thinking, coming up with the best course of action and following it through. If she could take a page or two from his book, maybe she'd be better off...

This prompts her to call out the rest of her team, if only to be of more use to her partner. After all, he has a full force behind him and what is she providing? A stutter and shaky hands? Her Espeon can hold her own, using previously stored psychic power to assist with lifting boxes but Illeana? She's practically a newborn, uncertain of how to help and fumbling all over herself. A bit pathetic, her mind reminds her, and she flushes in her chagrin, slightly trembling fingers pressing the buttons on each of her pokeballs. One after another, her Pokemon come, each one as happy to see her as the last. Her precious babies, each one hand raised with the utmost care. Ninetales, Alolan Ninetales, Umbreon. "Let's help as best we can, okay?" she is quiet as she speaks to them, murmuring softly against the sound of hard work around them.

Monty speaks, then, and she startles, perhaps her only response to speaking at this point. His words don't fail to miss their mark, the judgement in his tone back in full force. She tries to ignore it, tries to keep a pleasant smile plastered upon her lips despite the heavy weight of failure settling onto her shoulders. Truthfully, she's used to being the smartest person in a room, regarded as a genius for most of her years on this planet. This man, however, makes her feel small, meek, worthless. Is that a normal thing? She expected it from her parents, felt the shame of facing them with failure, but a stranger? The thought never crossed her mind. "Um," she begins, an idle hand rising to fiddle with stray strands of dark hair as she mulls over her next choice of words. "A bit preoccupied." Her tone is apologetic, genuine guilt rising with each syllable. "I had some last minute research to take care of. I'm sorry, sir, for being a burden today!" Her body is quick to move, quick to bend at the waist in a bow.

"If there's anything you'd like me to do, please feel free to order it!" she mumbles to the floor before righting herself, her inky ponytail swaying back and forth with the movement. Something akin to shame settles in her stomach and she makes note that this is a first for her... The first time feeling shame at the hands of a stranger. It certainly will not be the last but... The feeling makes her a bit queasy.

In an attempt to save face, she turns to her small team of Pokemon, embarrassed facial features turning soft at the mere sight of them. "Flammae, could you help with burning some things?" Her lips curl into a gentle smile at the Ninetales, appreciating the nod of understanding before the tan fox slinks off, heat already radiating from her with each footfall. "Nix, help me and Lapis out with some heavy lifting? Your Extrasensory might come in handy," Illeana muses, mind already churning to come up with a solution for the copious amount of cleaning they have to manage to complete today. It all seems a bit much... Although, as she glances over her shoulder, this man definitely has his part of the job covered. The feeling of failure clings to her frame and she sighs before reaching to pat Alium on his dark head, smiling down at the dark type. "I'll need some help with cleaning surfaces if you'd like to assist with that?" The Umbreon gives a soft coo and a wag of his tail, his agreement giving her the small strength she needs to face the blonde again, the geneticist trying in vain to ignore her embarrassment.

"We'll do what we can!"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
therapy [m]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 3:58:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#509eb5[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-gift"]

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]

FROM ITS SACK, the delibird pulls out an ornately wrapped gift box. should you open it, you will find the following items:[break][break]

[break]

& @monty (feel free to treat this as ooc)

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
therapy [m]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 4:31:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The bow catches Monty completely off guard, to the point that he’s wincing as she stands back up. A part of him nearly moved forward to stand her back up himself. It was embarrassing. Didn’t she realize that? Maybe she was from Kanto... either way, it wasn’t the sort of attention he appreciated. She acted like he was her Lord or parent and that rubbed him the wrong way immediately.

Although in her defense, he comes from money and was drilled to have a holier than thou persona about himself and perspective toward others. He hates this about himself, even though he takes no effort to change it.

The moment she’s finished with her commands, Monty watches all the Pokémon as they seem to get along while cleaning. It’s a cute sight, he admits, and the girl has great taste in Pokémon. Each of them are something Monty approves of aesthetically. Perhaps he’s being to harsh and because of that, he recoils his judgment... for now.

“Are you from Kanto, or Johto?”

Small talk is the best way to get nerves out of the way, and Monty doesn’t see a reason to start working himself while his Pokémon are perfectly capable of doing the work for him.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
therapy [m]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 5:51:04 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","bigass"]

tag

party

Her Pokemon join his own and she smiles, the sight warm and comforting despite her being an obvious bundle of nerves. They seem to work rather well together, each one part of a well oiled machine and effective at getting the job done. Although... She'd be lying if she said she didn't feel a little bad about them doing all the work. Before she can move to correct this, however, he speaks and she pauses, dark eyes flying to his face with a look of surprise.

She tries to mask it, the notion that it's rude to openly gape at another quick to enter her mind. Her slightly open mouth quickly forms to a smile, schooling her surprise into something close to warmth. "Sinnoh, actually," she replies, a little flattered he would even ask. "Snowpoint City, to be exact. It's pretty different from here, to be honest." The tropical weather is something that took a while to adjust to. She's used to snow, and a lot of it. To go from having to constantly be bundled up in layers just to get the mail to sweating in simple jeans is a bit of a culture shock. Plus, the people are pretty different from what she's accustomed to. Well, if she were actually social and not a complete shut in for her life but that's water under the bridge.

"Are you from here?" She asks, polite and kind in her method of delivery. The notion that she could just be assuming off his own question that he's a native of this region is at the forefront of her mind and she fidgets. The last thing she wants to do is offend him... Especially since he seems like a nice man and they have to spend the entire day in the same vicinity. Well, also because she's rather terrified of confrontation but that's another topic for another day.

While she makes small talk with him, her Pokemon begin their tasks. Both of her Ninetales are quick to jump into the fray, each one offering assistance. Flammae works to burn what Monty's Chandelure brings over, flames pouring from her mouth with ease. Nix, on the other hand, shuffles through boxes with Lapis by his side, each one moving things about. Alium rushes between all working parties, offering help with what he can while keeping a watchful eye on Illeana, patient in waiting for her to dive into work herself.

The dark haired woman tries to split her attention evenly between Monty and the tasks at hand, attempting to be aware of how the Pokemon are holding up while not being rude in ignoring her partner. For the most part, it seems as though everything is going according to the man's plan and they can relax for a little while longer... At least, until they run out of things to talk about.

"Can I ask you something?" She is meek as she talks, soft and unsure of if she actually wants to question him on anything. "Why did you sign up for a cleaning job?" It comes out before she can stop it, before she can filter her thoughts properly. He seems smart, strong, capable of whatever job he takes on... So why would he rather clean than do something exciting? Perhaps she's just being too curious, overstepping invisible boundaries to satisfy her mind, but something about him just screams he could do more than simple cleaning.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
therapy [m]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 17:22:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#DEA20C;[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
[attr="class","rndTextmont"]

"No, definitely not. I'm from Castelia City, Unova."[break][break]

It sounded almost rehearsed, the way he blurted the words out. In a way, it was slightly rehearsed. He wasn't proud of where he came from. The region itself he wasn't opposed to, but he left so quickly for Kanto, he really didn't have much to offer in the realm of, 'so what was home like for you?!'[break][break]

He's glad she changes subjects and asks him a question. He's too shocked at first that she asks if she could ask a question to respond to her immediately, allowing her the time to ask her actual question. Why didn't she just ask the question first? Was it necessary to drag it out? Perhaps he was being an ass...[break][break]

The question itself takes Monty off guard, but his answer is almost immediate. His mind flows to and the argument they'd had at the lighthouse about him getting himself in danger as a ranger.[break][break]

"I'm between jobs at the moment, you could say. I nearly died during one of my field operations and it worried somebody I care deeply for. Because of that, I'm a bit between-jobs, so I'm picking up anything that'll get me grocery money."[break][break]

[newclass="rndTextmont b"] text-transform:none!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
therapy [m]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 3:51:08 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","bigass"]

tag

party

The dark haired woman nods at the mention of his hometown, although her knowledge of the place is on the smaller side. She's read about it, sure, but other than that, it's really just a place on a map and in an effort to not press him for details, she leaves it at a nod of understanding. Last thing she wants is to upset him with an onslaught of questions about his childhood. Kinda a mood killer, right?

Silence is fleeting as he responds to her question, words coming from his mouth almost immediately. His quickness is a little surprising to the scientist as she has never been one to answer as quickly but it's certainly impressive. He's clearly capable of thinking on his feet, mind moving with a certain quickness she lacks.

Her response isn't as quick, the explanation weighing on her mind. Her curiosity demands she asks about what happened to him, what chain of events led to his near death experience. She stifles it, instead opting for a soft smile. "Ah, I'm sorry. It must be difficult to get back on your feet after that..." She resists the urge to bow again, moving to continue in the effort of speaking instead of giving into impulses. "We'd better make sure you get that grocery money, then." Before, this mission was simply just something to pass her time, to get her out of the house. Now? She wants to make sure he succeeds, that he gets the money he needs to feed himself. Something about him makes her certain that he's kind despite the air of judgement from earlier and with this notion in mind, she attempts to change the subject to something that isn't as uncomfortable for him as facing previous consequences.

"You know," she begins, almost shyly at first before gaining the confidence to fully compliment him. "You're pretty good at being a leader! I'm a little jealous," The giggle that escapes her is light, her cheeks tinted a slight pink. Noises filter toward them from the busy Pokemon, each task being completed as the duo chat. Perhaps at this rate, they'll be out of here before the sun sets.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
therapy [m]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2019 14:09:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spenty"]

[attr="class","spentypokes"]
[attr="class","spentypkmn"]

[attr="class","spentywords"]

While he's well aware he's a damn good leader, Monty decided against boasting. If only at that moment. There was no reason to rub it in that he was a good leader. Better to just, leave it be.[break][break]

"I appreciate the compliment. You'd be a decent leader yourself if you weren't so worried about what people thought of you. While a curse, it's likely why you see me as strong."[break][break]

Yikes, what an assumption, but it was the assumption he'd gathered from the information he had received. She seemed nervous around him, thought him a good leader, and the only difference he could tell was their anxiety level. While Monty had his own levels of anxiety to deal with, it seemed as if this girl couldn't quite conquer that demon.[break][break]

"In my experience, life is far too short to allow somebody else to guide you down their path. Make your own, or so I believe."[break][break]

[newclass=.spenty] width:380px;text-align:justify;margin:0 auto;font-size:11px;background-color:#2a2a2a;border:solid 1px #222;padding:15px;border-radius:5px; line-height: 13px; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spentypokes] text-align:center; margin-right: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spentypkmn] text-align: center; height: 54px; width: 54px; background-color: #222; border-radius: 10px; display: inline-block; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spentypkmn img] margin: 10px 10px 10px 7px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spentywords] margin:0 auto;border-radius:10px;background-color:#222;padding:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spentywords b] color: #DEA20C; font-weight: 600; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spentywords h1] color: #DEA20C; font-weight: 600; display: inline-block; line-height: 0px; font-style: italic; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spentywords a] color: #DEA20C; font-weight: 600; line-height: 0px; font-style: italic; text-transform:uppercase!important; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spentytag] margin-top: 10px; background-color: #222; padding: 20px; border-radius: 10px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spentytag a] color: #DEA20C; font-weight: 600; display: inline-block; line-height: 0px; font-style: italic; text-transform:uppercase!important; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spentytag h1] color: #DEA20C; font-weight: 600; display: inline-block; line-height: 0px; font-style: italic; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
therapy [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2020 3:32:50 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posticon"]

[attr="class","posttag"]
@monty

[attr="class","postwords"]

Oh, she hadn't expected that. Not in the slightest. Her mouth opens and closes, failing to find anything to say. He kinda just hit the nail on the head? How does one even respond to that? He all but put her on blast, right? Oh god, her lack of confidence is really that noticeable. She fidgets under his scrutiny, looking an awful lot like a Deerling in headlights. "Um," she attempts, struggling to gather any other thought around his words echoing in her mind.[break][break]

"I don't know if I'd be a good leader, truthfully," she finally manages to breathe out after floundering in her own insecurities. It sounds pitiful to her, as if she's putting herself down. Funny, she should be used to that by now. "You're right, though. I worry I'm not good enough, I suppose." It feels uncomfortable to air this out to another person, to allow the thought to even see the light of day. Of course, it's always in the back of her mind. Never ceasing, a constant ebb and flow of anxiety. Is she enough? Will she ever be? It plagues her mind like a disease, eating away at her day after day.[break][break]

His words are kind advice, coming in the form of easing her anxiety. It helps a little, if she's being honest. To hear another person tell her that she can be her own person, that it'll be enough... It's a kindness she isn't used to, but one appreciated all the same. "Does anyone ever tell you that you're always right?" She asks, a smile creeping onto her lips. A sigh follows, however, and she gazes at him. Her mind is torn, a storm of wondering if her path is right and knowing she's making good choices. "If I'm being honest," she begins. "I'm scared I'll choose the wrong path. Or, better yet, I'll become a failure."[break][break]

God, she really just has to turn Monty into her therapist today, huh?

[attr="class","postpokes"]

[newclass=.post] width: 300px; background: #272727; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-size: 10.5px; font-family: tahoma; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posticon] margin: 0 auto; position: relative; margin-bottom: 20px; border: 10px solid #303030; background: #303030; border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posticon img] border-radius: 100%; border: 5px solid #202020; margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postwords] padding: 25px; background: #303030; border-radius: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posttag] text-align: right; background: #373737; padding: 10px; border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttag a] text-decoration: none; color: #c25757; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: tahoma; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: .6px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postpokes] color: #373737; border-radius: 0px 0px 3px 3px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; background: #373737; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]