awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DECEPTION
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2018 5:30:25 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
fernando sits across from her, pensive, unappreciative of her attitude. hours of deliberation have gone into interrogating her-- all of it to no avail. only now does fernando tag in, finding an ample opportunity to play his cards when the outside spectators have long retired, hopeless in gathering anything useful from their latest capture.

she's bound up in cuffs, a set for her hands and another for her feet. her pokemon are long gone, kept in captivity and away from being used for any possible break out. she may not be any threat as is but they're not here to fuck around. fernando's been anal about that much. there's no getting out of this under his watch.

as for after he's gone and the responsibility is shifted to another? that's another story, one that will unravel before her, should she choose to accept.

"what do you want?"

the question is simple but fernando pays it the utmost importance. before he can use her he must understand her. does he expect cooperation? no, not really. but at this point it's only a matter of time until she breaks. hours without food nor sleep, only water, is bound to break down on her spirit. he waits for her to crack before he feasts on her exposed insides. all it takes is a matter of time.

close tab

played by

Light

Model
3 height
3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
12 posts
Queen DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @queen
Queen
DECEPTION
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2018 6:43:58 GMT
Queen Avatar

"kinky," the prisonette commented. this was no way to treat a lady, but a queen such as herself was capable of adapting to any situation. "i could really go for tea right now," queen commented. "honestly, how long are you going to hold me here? i'm a very busy woman you know." busy with torture that is. she needed to get out of here and head back to rocket's headquarters, but that didn't look as though that would be happening anytime soon.

"say, let's strike a deal," the vixen slyly spoke, leaning unto the table. she'd etch her body a bit closer to the table, extending her neck gently, "how about you take these handcuffs off of me and i'll tell you anything you want. after all, you stripped me of my pokemon. so do i really have anywhere to go or run?" leaning back in her chair, chains rustling with each movement, queen examined the four walled room with just only her auburn hues. within the small space did there reside upon the side of them a door and, upon the other, a mirror. behind that mirror though she knew, oh she knew[/i[, that there were possible league members watching.

"so, how about uncuffing me. we're civilized humans aren't we, ahaha!" laughing exuberantly, she'd cover her mouth. "well, at least one of us is more civilized then the other." brushing a volley of hair behind her left ear, she'd continue, "if you're trying to get intel out of me. i have nothing for you, stranger danger." folded hands rested upon her lap, awaiting for the male's response. what exactly did he expect for the woman to say even? there was nothing he needed to know anyway--not as a league member that is.

notes: bitch, .

active pokemon: none!!!

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DECEPTION
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2018 7:37:36 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
interesting. so she finally breaks. too bad fernando doesn't believe any of the horseshit coming from her mouth. he can tell by the way she stares him down. behind those eyes is the same malice he sees every morning in the mirror. utter and complete resentment. like himself, queen is not to be trusted. fernando knows that much.

"i'll have to pass on that. after all, i'm not human. i'm capable of murder." her accusation does not go forgotten. he can only bemuse that she read him in the same manner that he did with her. it makes things interesting. "i rather not end up like either of your accomplices." the sight of their faces are just as fresh as her indictment. this sudden turn of events-- it makes things complicated beyond belief.

fernando exhales. it's about time. by now, they're gone. the vibrations of the magic mirror is a sign that they're alone. his slowking is the only one keeping watch, ready to spring into action should the need arise. fernando's other tool? it lies in wait, as per usual.

after given the clear, he places several photographs in front of her. it's an assortment of her future cell, a large tower in slateport, and a few incriminating pictures of things left for rocket eyes only. "here's your deal. forget rocket. forget the league. think of something greater, something above all this." he spreads them for her to see but maintains his distance from her. at this point, there's no way he's getting within an arm's reach. he's plenty sure she'll just go in for the strangle hold if provided the chance.

"have you started to wonder how we knew you'd be there. how we managed to get council members, gym leaders, and even myself to catch little ole' you? we didn't get lucky. you got sold out."

fernando reaches for his back pocket again. this time it's a key, he tosses it to her within arms reach. upon closer inspection it's not for either set of her cuffs. no, it's for later. it's for her revenge.

"and i'm the buyer."

close tab

played by

Light

Model
3 height
3 height
awards
12 posts
Queen DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @queen
Queen
DECEPTION
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2018 7:45:41 GMT
Queen Avatar

"sold out?" curiosity most certainly had been what got her attention. to whom would sell her out? couldn't have been the imbecile logan. perhaps the tech developer she was interacting with? no, it had to be someone else. but just who...? that would be a question set for another day.

pictures set in front of her. a brow raised a smile forming, "am i suppose to be intimidated by this? oh darling, you don't earn the moniker 'queen' for nothing." a toss of her hair was flown behind her shoulder once more. he was going to have to do better to intimidate someone as tough as catherine primrose. "you wish for me to betray the people who took me in?" well, father did always say that even an ally can be disguised as a snake in your garden.

"i'm interested, do go on." she added, examining the key within his hand.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DECEPTION
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2018 7:57:29 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
eyes narrow. maybe he has to spell it out for her. "silph co. in slateport. recent expansion into hoenn. prime target for another raid, not unlike what happened in kanto all those years ago." there's no remorse in those words. last time he had sold out his father in order to gain a foothold in the company. this time he was selling out hoenn. "when you escape there'll be a supply crate waiting for you. there's a burner phone. give it to your boss. i'll have their schedules, their blueprints, and their vulnerabilities ready for him."

still, her loyalty brings into question her conviction. why go so far for some shitty crime org?

"what does rocket have on you? or rather, for you?"

close tab

played by

Light

Model
3 height
3 height
awards
12 posts
Queen DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @queen
Queen
DECEPTION
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2018 20:22:48 GMT
Queen Avatar

"a raid you say? now i'm interested." a bubbly smile had been crafted unto the vixen's face. a tint of red blemish came to sprout upon her cheeks, hands clasped together. "you want to help me escape, oh dear; how do i know i'm not being bamboozled, stranger danger?" she giggled. the key remaining before her very sight. "then again, it's no skin off my back if you betray my boss or not." she added. then, he asked, what exactly did she work for rocket for? that's a good question honestly, something she herself had yet to figure out.

a question she could answer, but chose not to. "it's personal--you could say it's a family matter even. that's as much as you need to know." picking up the key and waving it in the palm of her left hand, "i don't think your fellow league members would appreciate you helping a criminal like myself escape. and it's not that easy to set up a meeting with my boss, but i suppose if i gave him top-notch information like this he'd have to listen; though, tell me, what's your name, stranger danger?" queen would ask the bluenet. getting a league member to converse with the leader of team, the man who raised many within this organization, it was a matter of utmost importance for both rocket and this single league member.

what was this man exactly planning. is this all some sort of game to him or is there something bigger about to happen. perhaps this was another trap--a set up to capture their leader. things were getting interested, and as the most powerful chess piece upon this board she was the key to deciding what would all occur next. "you've truly gotten me in a pickle here, stranger danger." she commented.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DECEPTION
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2018 1:17:19 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
"you don't," is the simple answer. now comes the harder part, making her believe him. "you're execution is set for tomorrow. kanto fell so hoenn is acting in fear. your accomplices are being tried as victims. the league blames their current condition on you." he weaves his explanation with what little facts he has. he has to work the angle just right to keep it plausible. he shrugs at her indifference. "they're calling it inhumane torture, not that i disagree." his sight falls onto the mirror. it continues to vibrate. they still have time.

"you don't have much of a choice."

her prattle about family right after mentioning her lack of allegiance causes him to squint. she's a wild one and that makes her dangerous. it makes her a liability. "silph." against his better judgement, he provides her a calling card. silph alone will not be enough for her to dig up anything resourceful. his father is still alive and fernando has done well to keep out of the limelight. whatever information they can dig up is no different that what's already out in the public domain. it's a practice he's known to practice and exploit. that's how they caught her. that's why she's bound in front of him.

he pauses.

he should end her right now and be done with it. fernando considers the thought but dismisses it when weighed against the opportunity it presents. right now, he needs her. and that's what keeps her safe.

close tab

played by

Light

Model
3 height
3 height
awards
12 posts
Queen DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @queen
Queen
DECEPTION
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2018 3:28:35 GMT
Queen Avatar

"silph?" a name that rung a bell--thee silph? she had an invaluable catch before her. "just from your name it all makes sense." and with that she'd given up, she had no choice but to give into his demand. "alright, fine, i'll go along with this escape route of yours." placing the key back unto the table, she'd add, "i don't feel like dying yet either, too troublesome for me." a playful pout was made as though her dying was more of a game to her.

"let's do it, with this key to the crate i'll find the items inside? i expect my pokemon to also be returned to me, sir." she demanded, "other then that you have my full cooperation. i'll be sure to get the items to my boss." she nodded.

notes: bitch, . this is the most laziest post i've ever wrote. like this is the only site i've made short posts on.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DECEPTION
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2018 3:54:35 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
and, with that, fernando reaches agreeable terms.

"your pokemon will be waiting in your cell. so will the keys to your cuffs." the rattling sound of the mirror comes to a brusque stop. it means their time is up. fernando has to wrap it up. "do try not to do anything premature. i'll have someone keep you informed about your execution date." a parting caveat leaves her to the confines of an empty room.

should she peek into the crack left by the open door, she'll catch a glimpse of several men. they're talking to fernando, anxiously loud, terrible excitable. the murmur of some new ruins whisper their way into her ears. that's what delays her execution as well as prolongs her detainment. she'll have to be patient,at least until the day of retribution.

//THREAD END