cerebral [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cerebral [c]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 23:54:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","grawords"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Fidgeting with his phone, Graham paces the length of the bar, glancing around at all the little decorations and table settings to make sure they're all perfect for opening. Of course, he know they'll be messed up within the first few minutes - but those first few minutes make an impression. One he's trying to make a pleasing and effective experience for his guests.
[break][break]
The second the sign is turned, he greets a few of his first guests, before grinning when he sees a familiar face. Reaching out with a strong hand, he grabs Spencer's own hand and gives him a firm shake with and alternating pat on the back. "Spence! Good to see you, man. Here for the grand re-opening?" He smirks, eyebrows raised. "Or the discounted drinks that come from being my friend?"

[attr="class","grapokes"]

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.grawords b] color: #765D75; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cerebral [c]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 15:49:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Grinning back at Graham, Spencer steps up to his friend. He grabs the hand held out for him, giving it a firm shake as well.

"Do you want the nice answer or the honest answer?" he asks, nudging the other man in the side with an elbow. He slides into one of the barstools, planting both elbows on top of the bar and holding his head in his hands. Batting his eyelashes, he teases, "Just kidding, obviously I'm here just for you."

He grabs a menu, turning it over in his hands. "So, what you got?"

@bean5
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cerebral [c]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 20:01:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

"Ugh, Spencer." Graham pretends a knife has been wedged deep into his heart, holding it in place, and being a dramatic little bitch. "You wound me." He collapses into the stool beside Spencer and drapes his hand over his forehead.
[break][break]
"How will I ever recover from this great betrayal?" He pauses, then swings his chair around, grinning up at Spencer, before poking the tip of his nose. "How about you get the bruschetta? I grow all the ingredients in my own garden, so the menu items are limited until we sell out, and then we have alternating menus for when that happens." He grins excitedly and stands up.
[break][break]
"Also, the gin supplier I buy from, recently donated this month's proceeds to a local women's shelter, so that's cool. You should definitely get something with gin in it."

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cerebral [c]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2019 15:38:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Spencer frowns, looking over the menu to find whatever it was Graham just said he should get. He scrunches his nose, wiggling it when Graham pokes it.

"What the fuck is a bruschetta?" he asks when he can't find the dish. Since he is a boy who's diet mainly consists of pizza, burgers and whatever @monty cooked for him, he has no clue how it's spelled or what to look for; all he knows is that it sounds way too fancy for his palate, which just happens to be the one of a five-year-old. "Does it like — have vegetables?"

Fancy food always had way too many vegetables.

He does, however, know what gin is, and it brings a grin to his lips.

"You tryna get me drunk already, man? I just got here," he says, pretending to be offended by placing a hand on his chest. "Because it'll work. I'll have the strongest thing you got."

@bean5
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cerebral [c]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2019 18:43:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

"The fuck? You don't know what bruschetta is?" Graham bursts out laughing, because it just seems so... Hilarious, honestly. He rolls his eyes and pulls out his phone. "It's like toasted sourdough bread, with a bunch of dice tomato, some herbs, and then I add cheese, because everything is better with cheese." Graham beams, before turning around to grab some ingredients for his drink.
[break][break]
Once he's all set up, he sends a food order through to the kitchen for Spencer, and gets to pouring.
[break][break]
"There you are." He sets a cocktail in front of Spencer in a glass the size of his head. "Enjoy, dude." Graham lets loose a dual finger gun.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cerebral [c]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2019 9:39:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Do I look like someone who knows what the fuck a bruschetta is?" Spencer asks, eyebrows raised in what could only be described as offense. He watches Graham laugh, brows furrowed together in a frown because he doesn't see how any of this is funny.

He shrugs when he explains what it is, deciding it doesn't sound very exciting but it doesn't sound bad either, so why the hell not. He can try something new for once, it won't kill him. Maybe.

"Sure. Whatever."

He's a lot more excited when the drink gets set down in front of him. His fingers wrap around the glass, which really is the size of his head, lifting it to his lips to take a sip.

"Man. That's really good. Might have to make this my new regular spot." He flashes Graham a grin, then takes another sip. "Too bad about the bartender, though."

@bean5

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cerebral [c]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2019 0:54:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

"Yeah. Too bad." Graham flashes another smile, framing his chin with his thumb and forefinger. "I hear he's so devilishly handsome, that people find it hard to look directly at him, in fear of his beauty." He jokes, before rolling his eyes.
[break][break]
"And also, he's such a dick. Giving his best friend free food and drinks all the time. The fuckin' horror, man. What a nightmare of a person." He smacks Spencer in the head with his bar towel, and laughs. "You like it, though? I'm glad." He smiles.