priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
delete [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2019 1:12:58 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"look at that punk," he snarls.

a hoodie covered his head as he watches an obnoxious trainer from a street food stall. he chews on the cheap kantonian food slowly and thoroughly as he observes how that one person gallivanting around.

the said trainer was around his age, though people always said that priam looked older than what his age suggests. he wears his pokeballs in an obnoxious manner, with the belt seemingly unfastened and the spherical devices hanging low. priam cringes at it.

"wanna jump him?"

he turns his head to an accomplice he dragged along with him to take a break with, asking her the question.

@bean2
mission
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
delete [m]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 16:45:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","grawords"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Eden flicks her phone around on a pop-socket as she watches people pass her and her partner by. It's no wonder the particularly unkempt man who passes catches Priam's eye, as his belt is practically hanging around his knees.
[break][break]
"I don't even think that that's necessary, to be honest." Eden gestures for him to follow her, devising a plan in her head. It'd be simple. Hecate could get the belt while they distract him with some type of nonsense. "Come on, let's take his shit."

[attr="class","grapokes"]

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.grawords b] color: #765D75; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
delete [m]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 17:29:15 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
her enthusiasm in the matter excites him as well. he is quick to follow when he beckons him to, walking just behind her.

"yeah!"

he'd honeslty just jump him, as he had suggested earlier, though perhaps she had some kind of plan in the making that makes getting out of the situation easier. forcing themselves was easy, but if they were to put less attention to themselves as rocket, doing it discreetly was much more preferred.

"so, whatcha have in mind? take him in an alley to beat him up or...?"

priam's hands tingled to just deck him at the back of his head and take his belongings, running away afterwards before the police gets there, but he has to show restraint regardless of how satisfying that sounded in his head.

@bean2
mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
delete [m]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 17:37:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

"You're not really one for being inconspicuous, are you?" Eden laughs under her breath and rolls her eyes, before pulling out a pokeball and releasing Hecate. The sableye glances up at Eden, then to Priam, and smiles its little gremlin smile.
[break][break]
"That one, there." She points to the man ahead, and Hecate takes special notice of the way his belt hangs, the pokeballs swinging like little rubies ripe for the plucking. Hecate nods, and skitters off into the crowd, knowing when to take the signals.
[break][break]
"We'll get him to come to us." She nods, before pointing to herself. The street is starting to clear a little bit. "Push me, like we're in a fight."

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
delete [m]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 17:31:05 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"my specialty," he whispers under his breath.

he grabs eden by her wrists, pulling her along as he drags her to an alleyway. he makes sure to push people out of the way brusquely, exaggerated motions bringing attention to them. eventually, he lets go in a way that it looks like eden was the one that pulled herself free.

"huh? is that what we're doing now?!"

his voice is raised, picking up the attention of most people. he'd push her in her shoulders with his fingertips, exerting just enough force to make her stumble back a step or two, but not enough to make her fall over.

"what's your deal?!" he sneers.

the acting was realistic, if not too natural for someone like him. it fits not only his personality, but his thug appearance as well. if one wasn't aware that eden was the one that suggested this, it could easily be thought that this was natural priam behavior.

@bean2
mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
delete [m]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 19:00:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Eden gasps as she's shoved, feigning hurt as she stumbles back into the brick wall of the alley, hands splaying over the dried clay and mortar. "I can't believe you! You're the one who's mad?" Her eyes burn as she points to his face.
[break][break]
"You're the bad guy here, not me!" Her hands throw in the air, before gesturing around to the people watching. "And now you're causing a scene, as if I'll just take it?" She holds up her fists and takes her typical stance - one she's used many times in kickboxing - and turns her head, mouth the word "duck," before taking a shot at his head with her foot.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
delete [m]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2019 18:30:11 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"wha-?"

fortunately, he manages to catch the movement of her lips before the kick goes through, dodging out of the way in time. he has already been hit multiple times in the head that he already knows the pain of one. priam does not want to experience it again.

"see? this is why i'm mad! cause you're always trying to kick me or something!"

the adrenaline from being in a simulated fight gets his head worked up. all coherent thinking goes out of the window and all his body seems to react to is to save itself for the next kick. he should be improvising, but his mind cannot go back to the previous train of thought.

silently, he hopes eden will be able to carry the conversation.

@bean2
mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
delete [m]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2019 19:23:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Eden gasps as Priam actually starts - maybe really? - fighting her. She grimaces as he knocks her in the side, but it's nothing compared to what she's used to, so she just continues on.
[break][break]
"Well, maybe if you weren't so annoying, I wouldn't be kicking you!" She swings around again, catching sight of Hecate, swinging from a light post. She's got a little grin on her face, as she holds up not one, but three different belts, all full of pokeballs.
[break][break]
Eden stops abruptly and grabs Priam by the shoulders. "But! I guess I can forgive you. Like always." She winks.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
delete [m]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2019 17:41:16 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"o-oh."

were they finished? he flinches when she holds her in his shoulders. in real fights, the words were often said condescendingly, thought the message is usually missed by priam. this was a staged fight, however, and priam's stirred up state is unable to comprehend what was going to happen next.

"o-okay. i'm sorry... i guess?"

improvs were so much more different when he has to work with another person than when he was just lying his face off in front of another person. he is confused by her cues, though it can be attributed more on his incompetence as an actor.

maybe they bought enough time. the teenager in him isn't comfortable with this position.

maybe i worded it wrong but he didn't hit her back :pepehands:

@bean2
mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
delete [m]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 1:00:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Grasping his shoulder, Eden whirls Priam around and gestures to the crowd. "Let's just! Forget this ever happened." She chimes, before leading him away from the very confused looking gaggle of people.
[break][break]
Once she finds another alleyway - empty, inconspicuous - she looks over to find her sableye waiting, belts gathered all over her little gremlin body. "Excellent job, Hecate." She grins, kneeling down. "Let's see..." Eden starts going through their boon.
[break][break]
ooc: no, you didn't write it wrong, i just read it wrong because i'm an idiot LOL