Aurorus Winter Ball

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 0:23:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland1"]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]The public eye was not a pleasant thing to handle, and the two of them were both representatives of their own specific coils of power. Simply being seen together was by itself was sure to cause tabloid media to go insane. Especially dancing, which was for the most part, something that required skill and posture to maintain. Nervousness tended to make for embarassments.

So when Daphne turned away from his gaze, he understood a little of what she was feeling. Clearly, it was just his dazzling good looks and nothing else.

"Aye... well," Aramis began, trying to put his thoughts into worsd as he observed her features. "You're young, rich, and beautiful, possessor of a powerful corporation... I would imagine that the normal, good and decent are intimidated." Aramis smiled sadly. Being commodified with one look, that was something he could relate to.

"There must have been someone in your life though, no?" Aramis spoke, he was perhaps prodding a bit too personally, "Someone who you could share your burdens and problems with, without judgment? Who could leave their socks anywhere and compliment you when you didn't have makeup on?"

+ Aramis is with Daphne and waltzing part 2.

[attr="class","unstabland4"]
dandy ♫

[newclass=.unstabland1]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/RdgqTdU.png);width:400px;height:200px;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland2]margin-top:-15px;margin-bottom:0px;border-radius:5px;background-color:#111;padding:5px;display:inline-block;font:10px Lato;color:#111;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3]margin-bottom:10px;height:300px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;color:#f1f1f1;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland4]float:left;margin-top:15px;margin-left:-50px;border-left:200px solid transparent;border-bottom:35px solid #111;border-right:200px solid transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background:#111;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#292b76;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 0:48:14 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]
[attr="class","merrkpokesI"]

"him? he looks like an easy guy to impress." the announcement was probably the biggest surrpise out of this entire ball. not the dancing, not even the giant lion disco ball, it was one of the council just offering money to smooch someone. shinra didn't know the league dipped into that sort of business. that was usually rocket territory.

"perhaps i might give it a try, hard to...uh..." the sight of mistletoe above them cut his sentence off for him as his eyes moved between it and Petra. he...he wasn't really expecting to actually kiss someone tonight. even after the fact that a wailord load of money was probably on the line for one. he also felt bad for the lady who visibly seemed just as embarrassed as he did but decided to go for it.

there was a beat before shinra closed his eyes and met her lips with his and stopped the dancing on his feet to let the dancing continue elsewhere on their bodies. what lasted for a few seconds felt like minutes until he pulled away and met her eyes with his. his face suddenly turned into a grin, "so, think i got a shot at winning that money?"

he then gave her some space and shooed the chandelure away with a wave of his hand. no need for it to just float there and watch the little vouryerist before placing a hand on petra's shoulder to give her some sense of comfort. "y'know it does suck you can't join in on the fun. you'd have a pretty good shot at winning your buddy's game."

+kisses @noblesse

[outfit]

[attr="class","merrktagI"]@aurora ball

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #ec4b99; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
born into this dying world, its time is up
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 5:51:09 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiheitt"]
[attr="class","freiheittright"]
[attr="class","freiheittimg"]

[attr="class","freiheittleft"]
[attr="class","freiheitt1"]

WANNA PAY YOU BACK WITH GUILT

[attr="class","freiheitt12"]

[attr="class","freiheitt11"]TAGGED @thermopylae

[attr="class","freiheitt2"]
[attr="class","freiheitt21"]

were he not holding her hand and the other against his chest and shoulder, she'd have used it to cover the lower half of her face. [break][break]

she was only grateful that her parents had her participate in dancing lessons and proper etiquette until it became second nature, otherwise she knows her mannerism would be, otherwise, unacceptable. having the public eye wasn't something she wasn't unfamiliar with - even if it's been a number of years since she'd stepped down for sake of her younger brother. ironic how it came back to bite her, and forced her into the same position she was destined to take up decades ago. [break][break]

yet even with the training, it did nothing to quell the subtle anxiety, mixed with nervousness churning in her stomach. "p-please.." she says, lowering her head a bit from him. he'd be able to see her eyes through the side-swept bangs, as the red hue stretched to her ears. "you're giving me far too much credit.." [break][break]

she wasn't used to being complimented; at least, not like this. it was mostly on her, because she was a workaholic back in the small clinic she ran. even now, she kept most her time shut in doing work for devon. today just happened to be a rare occasion where she was free from the shackles of her desk. with that said, her love life was.. non-existent. [break][break]

so she doesn't quite know what to say when he asks her about it. for a moment, she goes quiet and mulls over how to start. "mmn.. no. there isn't. i've always holed myself in my work to really take time to-- ah!" [break][break]

another couple dancing got a bit too close, pushing daphne forward and tangles herself in her own feet. her immediate reaction is to hold onto aramis' hand to try and stablize himself, having not realized that she also leaned against his chest for support.[break][break]

"i-i apologize--"

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Space Mono:400,700]
[newclass=.freiheitt]border-radius:2px;overflow:hidden;height:355px;width:525px;background-color:#222222;color:#aaaaaa;font:11px Inconsolata;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheittright]float:right;padding:50px;background-color:#60bfb9;height:255px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheittimg]border:solid 1px #ede3e1;background-color:rgba(237,227,225,.65);height:65px;width:65px;padding:9px;transform:rotate(45deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheittleft]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt1]font:15px Space Mono;padding-right:185px;color:#60bfb9;text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:20px;letter-spacing:-.35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt12]height:2px;background-color:#191919;margin:5px 185px 18px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt11]font:10px Space Mono;color:#ede3e1;float:right;padding-left:10px;background-color:#222222;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:right;line-height:10px;margin:-24px 25px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt11 a]font:10px Space Mono;line-height:10px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt2]height:220px;margin-right:185px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;padding:19px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21]padding-right:14px;height:220px;overflow:auto;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21 b]color:#ede3e1;font-weight:400!important;border-bottom:solid 2px #60bfb9;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:0px;background-color: #60bfb9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21::-webkit-scrollbar]border:0px;width: 2px;background: #191919;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 9:11:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland1"]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]Aramis watched as the pink hur of her cheeks flushed all the way to her ears, she looks not unlike a very cute pokeball, but it was her eyes that he was transfixed in. He was trying not to be simply taken in by her appearance, but it was difficult when Daphne was so close. He felt very aware of their movements, the grip of his hand against hers, the slight amount of heat against his collar.

"You think so?" Aramis queried rhetorically, though it was interesting to see how the CEO of Devon Corporation viewed herself. In her interviews, she looked calm and collected, confident and professional, and it made her look like a very distant star to those who watched. "But... now that your cheeks are a pretty pink and I can enjoy your company up close, I very much prefer this version of you more." He chuckled. Aramis couldn't help but tease her a little bit. Knowing that she had her own insecurities and vulnerabilities, especially in front of him was comforting and flattering.

When Daphne spoke of being obsessed enough into her work that she had no time for relationships, Aramis understood. But before she could finish the sentence, the bump of an unfortunate stranger, either having lost control of the sway or from lack of conscientiousness, bumped into Daphne, and Aramis' instincts worked without him thinking.

"Oh--" He could only utter, before his arm wrapped against her waist as she gripped tight to his hand to stabilize herself. Aramis felt her body press into his, and his hand instinctively held her waist close to his to allow her time to regain her footing. She was light and soft, and his wide frame naturally attempted to shield her. From this distance, he could smell the perfume she had worn. "Easy there." He said, "No need to apologise, I'm glad this oversized body could help." He chuckled, the bump had put them into very close contact, Aramis felt his own blood heat up underneath him, and the butterflies in his stomach flew up into his throat as he too, turned as red as a pokeball.

"O-oh... pardon--" He said, awkwardly, as he gently pulled back, not out of desire to break physical contact for the moment, but because he didn't want to intrude on her space unintentionally, and of course, because of the public eye. Still, his smile widened, and he gave an embarassed laughter. "That was a pleasant surprise." He spoke, coyly, "Let's take a quick diversion, I would like to try some eggnog." He spoke. If Daphne accepted, he'd take her to the lodge's bar table.

[attr="class","unstabland4"]
dandy ♫

[newclass=.unstabland1]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/RdgqTdU.png);width:400px;height:200px;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland2]margin-top:-15px;margin-bottom:0px;border-radius:5px;background-color:#111;padding:5px;display:inline-block;font:10px Lato;color:#111;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3]margin-bottom:10px;height:300px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;color:#f1f1f1;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland4]float:left;margin-top:15px;margin-left:-50px;border-left:200px solid transparent;border-bottom:35px solid #111;border-right:200px solid transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background:#111;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#292b76;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 9:48:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

Ah here he was hanging out with Derek “The Silverfox” Hoffman. Posted against the wall as the other man was doing whatever he was doing. How nice it was to see people getting along and dancing. After all, it wasn’t like he wanted to dance or anything, he had two left feet and a big body so he was guaranteed to at least bump into four or five people just trying to get down with his bad self. 

Crossing his arms he’d rest against the wall like the over sized wall flower he was and watched the party goers. It was so nice to see so much merriment in one place. It seemed like there were feelings of legitimate joy in the air. It had been a while since he felt such delight out side of battle. 

Caius slid down the wall and sat on the ground. If only there were some good fights going on tonight, he’d have something to do besides hang out with the old Silverfox.

tldr: If Derek is still there he slides down the wall and sits down next to him. Doesn't quite know what to do.

[attr="class","merktagI"]@i love you all hehexd

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,321 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 18:31:45 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he'd normally wrestle and force himself out of the headlock, but instead, he taps out. he did not want to ruin the fancy suit he nabbed from 's closet after all.

"what? you want to be mysterious and use a different name?" he forces himself to say whilst in the headlock. "what do you want me to call you then? big boy?"

what was he gonna do with a fake name anyways? get a girl to bed and leave her the next day, after which said girl cannot track him back since he used a different name? priam can only assume jet's plans with how the people he hung out with within the organization does things.

"which one are you aiming for anyways?" he asks, misunderstanding jet's reasoning. "that one, or that?" priam starts to point at random girls in the party, starting from who looks the richest before eventually ending to kim cole. "or are you going for the councilman for that prize offer?"

tl;dr

@tags
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 19:29:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]

“Who knows...” Getting a thorough grip on herself in order to fight back the blushing, Petra takes kindly to his compliment of sorts. “You think so?” She hasn't had much experience kissing, but it's hard to imagine it being so hard. In reality, it's not far from a handshake. The problem is all the nervousness and tension that people experience with intimacy. But with a little alcohol in her, that wasn't so much of a problem anymore.

“It's all about making someone feel wanted, isn't it?” At least, that was her fascination behind the act of kissing. Even more than a hug, from someone you genuinely loved, a kiss was a shot straight to the heart. Unlike a hug, kissing someone wasn't something people are ever obliged to do. It was different from a mundane love. You weren't just loved, you were wanted.

And feeling wanted was better than feeling like you belonged. At least, that was Petra's take on the matter. Of course, many people could want you. Or some part of you... That's why it was crucial to discern that by how people show that they want you. A slap on the ass? A vulgar comment? Too harsh. Primal, even. Definitely not sincere enough.

But surprising someone with a kiss... That was a much more pleasant thought to consider. Petra's expression changes some now, taking into consideration how much she would've liked to surprise Dahlia with such a gesture, and how depressing it was to think she's spending her holiday at large.

With it's job done, the Chandelure moves on towards another pairing. This time it dangles it's mistletoe over the heads of a silver and golden-haired duo who've planted themselves on the ground, backs to the wall...

tl;dr still dancing & talking w/ shinra [attr="class","merktagI"]@event

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 19:35:18 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

While the temptation of strangling Priam was appealing, Jet decided agaisnt it and released his hold on the boy when he tapped out. He rolled his shoulders and dusted off his christmas jumper after their little scuffle. Hearing himself being called big boy did cause Jet's face to go dlightly pink, but he quickly gained his composure and folded his arms. Seriously how dense was this guy? Why would he want his name in the public? They're criminals!

Of course after an ounce of thought was put into the topic, Priam came to the wrong conclusion which only made Jet that but more confused. "Which one? What?" he followed where Priam was pointing and saw the women he was pointing at and what he was implying was quickly dawning on him. "You dirty shit, I don't want a fake name just so I can slide into bed with someone." he sighed shaking his head lightly but despite his best efforts, Jet couldn't remove the smile from his face. This was just so stupid it was funny.

"I'd be lying if I said it didn't cross my mind." he admitted with a slightly annoyed look in his eyes. "I'm hella broke and I could use the cash. What about you? You seem like the jiggalo type." he joked, poking his peer in the ribs and giving him a joking smile. "Doubt you have the experience though, do ya?" with another poke he wondered if Priam would rise to his taunts. This kinda thing usually got people feeling hot under the collar. He would know since it had the same effect on him too! He had little experience with making people fall in love with him after a single kiss but to say he had no experience at all wouldn't be true either. The question was, did Priam? And if he did would he use to get the money?

tl;dr more banter with
[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

outfit

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 19:42:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]

“Heyyyy, you made it!” Derek's drunken stupor is overlooked when @gawdzilla shows up, going so far as to crack a joke about his intentions for being here. Derek hadn't seen him since he left for Johto, his life becoming a literal mess... But with such a nice suit, he was hoping nobody would notice. With all the holiday festivities going on around them, how hard could it be?

“Mistletoe!” Derek is the first to notice it after sitting himself down next to his friend, having given up on tying that bastard of a shoe for the time being. Instead he is quick to place his hands onto Caius' cheeks and plant a rather shameless smooch on their lips, laughing all the while after because this is exactly the kind of thing he came here for. You know, to help him forget so that maybe he can actually have a good time.

“Well, we got our's in. Move along, friend!” He calls to the Chandelure, who quickly shakes as if to nod before buzzing off. Afterward he takes another drink from his bottle, shoving it over in Caius' face. “You drink? It's good whiskey.” As his fellow gym leader would soon learn, being a gym leader certainly had it's rewards. Like money to buy fine things, and knowing a lot of people to share those things with...

tl;dr derek is just chillin with caius, offers a drink

derek's attire [attr="class","merktagI"]@event

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 19:43:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","grawords"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Oswald, having been distracted by announcements, frivolity, and the constant changes in the atmosphere, without really being able to react, silently chuckles at Spencer and his compatriots. It was... Very crowded in here. Something, while expected, has overwhelmed his senses and left him with an overload he wasn’t quite sure he was capable of having.
[break][break]
More than anything, he already wanted to leave.
[break][break]
So, in response to Spencer’s comment, he nods, glancing around, before taking a sip of his drink. ”You and me both, my friend.” He says quietly, smiling at the other man as he explains that Spencer is ignoring him. ”He’s like that, don’t take too much offence. He doesn’t even like me half time time.” Oswald shrugs and looks over his shoulder, before spying Stormy - her little group of friends looked lively. Maybe he’d introduce himself.
[break][break]
Would she want that?
[break][break]
He looks back to Spencer. This was all too much. He nods his head, excusing himself to step outside for a moment.
[break][break]
TLDR; Oz got overwhelmed by the fast pace and amount of people, and wound up going outside for some fresh air.

[attr="class","grapokes"]

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.grawords b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 19:52:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","grawords"]
[attr="class","gratag"]
@whoever is standing there, I didn’t check

If the corners of Najwa’s lips could turn any farther down, she’s sure they’d just right off the bottom of her chin at Fernando’s announcement. She glares daggers for a moment, before going to get a drink from herself - and one for Kim. After the big display Kim had just put on, you think someone would realize how that could ruin his coworkers entire night.
[break][break]
She saw taking her vacation days very soon in the future, even though they were in a critical part of their research.
[break][break]
She could be petty, too.
[break][break]
Heading to the drink table, Najwa picks out a couple of drinks, noting the different flavours and varieties. They had a bottle of champagne that Kim and her had tried recently, so she ordered two glasses because she knows he enjoyed it, before heading back over to him and his friends. ”Here you are.” She smiles and hands over the glass, like she’s completely fine. Outwardly being upset would be ugly, and she couldn’t have that.
[break][break]
TLDR; Najwa :knife: and gets drinks. Hi Kim’s friends.

[attr="class","grapokes"]

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.grawords b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 1:01:42 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Yea, we’re gotta meet up soon and talk in person, I’ve got a lot to dump on you.

A message shared with Stormy in a hushed tone, the man leaning in before turning to face Fernando, the man’s message making his blood run cold for one reason and one reason only, Najwa.

He didn’t even have to look at the woman to to know how she felt in this exact moment. It was already one thing to make himself known as he had, especially with her by his side, but then to have Fernando further egg on the situation with the promise of money,this situation was bound to turn into a different beast after the night had ended. He gave a glance around at the ballroom, his hopes of people not taking the announcement seriously seeming more feasible than not, despite the few eyes that had met his own.

It would take him a moment to return to earth, his mind a mess for a few seconds until Najwa had presented herself, a drink in hand.

Oh, thank you, Na.

He said as he took the glass, downing it quickly and looking to the other than had presented herself during this mess, recalling her words hazily.

Oh, like Stormy said, the order was a joke, dear, don‘t worry your sweet little heart over it. But, since you worked up the nerve to present yourself, I’d be delighted to have this dance with you.” Calm words spoken to the seemingly innocent youth.

Na, Storms, Kay, other guy who’s laughing way too hard, get to know each other a bit better, hm?

His last words shared with the group before dragging the girl on to the dance floor, leading their movements to the flow of the music, each step calm, slow, and taken with grace..

Your hands are a bit damp aren’t they.” A statement spoken in the cadence of a question.

❄ leaves , @bean4 , , and to go dance with and her Indeedee if it doesn't let go of her hand lol

current outfit
close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
born into this dying world, its time is up
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 2:23:09 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiheitt"]
[attr="class","freiheittright"]
[attr="class","freiheittimg"]

[attr="class","freiheittleft"]
[attr="class","freiheitt1"]

WANNA PAY YOU BACK WITH GUILT

[attr="class","freiheitt12"]

[attr="class","freiheitt11"]TAGGED @thermopylae

[attr="class","freiheitt2"]
[attr="class","freiheitt21"]

it wasn't until she could look back in hindsight, where she could feel the blood rush to her ears. thank arceus that he was more fortified than her was (at the very least, she couldn't see his expression with their assumed position). arceus knows that his teasing could do a number, and being so direct made her want to curl up into a ball and out of existence. though, despite the awkward position and the panic that came with it, she didn't seem to show any signs of pulling away until after he moved back, himself. [break][break]

it was a combination of shock and embarrassment. if not for him moving back, she'd be snapped out of her daze by the clicking of a camera or two. after all; no reporter would be insane enough to miss the image and opportunity. [break][break]

"n-no, it's--" fine, perfectly fine, but the words got caught up in her throat. the woman slowly grew silent as her mind processed the series of events, and reflecting on them only causes her cheeks to flush redder by the second - and who could blame her? it was her first time being that close to anyone, to begin with. and the fact that his arm was around her waist-- [break][break]

gods, she was making this worse on herself![break][break]

in an attempt to cope, she lowers her arm from his chest and shoulder to tug at the loose bundle of hair. the golden locks are pressed gently against her cheek while she tries to turn her head away - maybe she could use it as a shield. though she wouldn't admit it, she didn't mind it, either. probably. [break][break]

the small smile at her lips becomes evident on an otherwise stoic face. lowering her locks and taking a deep breath to compose herself, she nods. "mmn. it's getting a bit crowded~.." and maybe some eggnog will help her heart calm down.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Space Mono:400,700]
[newclass=.freiheitt]border-radius:2px;overflow:hidden;height:355px;width:525px;background-color:#222222;color:#aaaaaa;font:11px Inconsolata;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheittright]float:right;padding:50px;background-color:#60bfb9;height:255px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheittimg]border:solid 1px #ede3e1;background-color:rgba(237,227,225,.65);height:65px;width:65px;padding:9px;transform:rotate(45deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheittleft]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt1]font:15px Space Mono;padding-right:185px;color:#60bfb9;text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:20px;letter-spacing:-.35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt12]height:2px;background-color:#191919;margin:5px 185px 18px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt11]font:10px Space Mono;color:#ede3e1;float:right;padding-left:10px;background-color:#222222;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:right;line-height:10px;margin:-24px 25px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt11 a]font:10px Space Mono;line-height:10px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt2]height:220px;margin-right:185px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;padding:19px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21]padding-right:14px;height:220px;overflow:auto;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21 b]color:#ede3e1;font-weight:400!important;border-bottom:solid 2px #60bfb9;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:0px;background-color: #60bfb9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21::-webkit-scrollbar]border:0px;width: 2px;background: #191919;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 2:40:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

What on earth? Did Derek just try to kiss him? "Sorry buddy, but I'm pretty sure office romances are inhibited. But I'm glad you're interested." Caius placed a finger on Derek's lips before any sort of smooching could commence. It wasn't anything against silver fox but Caius just wasn't ready to take their friendship to that level. He was a free spirit, like a wild Mudsdale in an open field he couldn't be tamed just yet because someone thought he looked nice. He was a bucking bronco!

Taking the bottle of whiskey he noticed the scent, "So this is what you were drinking? Well no more." he'd pour the bottle into a potted plant before sitting the empty container next to him, "C'mon man, you gotta sober up. We're gym leaders! Think of all the strong trainers here they might think we're weak if they see you all... Drunk so early."

tldr: Like a good assistant Caius pours out Derek's whiskey and tries to get him a little motivated.

[attr="class","merktagI"]@i love you all hehexd

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 3:24:54 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]
[attr="class","merrkpokesI"]

he honestly wouldn't know what its like to be wanted. at least not in the way she was implying. he knew that other people wanted him for many reasons; his talent, his strength, his body, he himself never returned those feelings to anyone no matter how shallow they were. all he ever did want was his name up in people's memories which...thinking about it now was probably the same thing? it was hard to tell.

"yeah i suppose it is. you got someone ya feel like you really want then? i can't exactly be your first can't i miss council lady." it wasn't like she made the choice to kiss him without a gun to her head, well mistletoe to her head. "i figure you got a lot of people that want ya. you are the looker. not a bad kisser either. guess your little buddy sure knows their stuff don't they? you usually let them play match maker?" his eyebrow was raised and his face reeked of a teasing expression as they continued to move to the beats of the song.

he wouldn't lie about not enjoying himself since coming here, he wasn't exactly sure what he would even do at a party like this at first but just standing here and dancing with a stranger was tickling his brain to remind him to put himself out there more. too much of his time was focused on his work, and his line of work could always benefit from his name spreading around. who knows, maybe next party he can actually bring a date or someone if he's ever invited again. "now i don't know about you but i am feeling a bit peckish. how's 'bout we grab a bite to eat, unless people already finished the desserts!"

+dances with @noblesse still
    +offers to slow down and take a snack

[outfit]

[attr="class","merrktagI"]@aurora ball

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #ec4b99; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]