close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
Smany Encounters [O] [W]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2019 14:05:52 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar
So Jet was in Saleport city and not for a job for once! He actually came to the port town to find some pokemon near the beach. Since it was still snowing he was hoping for some ice types to show up. With the snow came really cold weather so naturally Jet had his Aranine, Cu out for warmth. Well that and he was really wrapped up well. He had a hat on too because while his shaved, mohawked head was cool looking it was also a really bad hair style choice for cold weather. Regardless the boy wandered around the beach with his doggo to see if he could find any interesting pokemon.
close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
Smany Encounters [O] [W]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2019 15:01:41 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]
[attr="class","merrkpokesI"]

"c'mon its cute. it goes well with your...pincers?" shinra had to commend his lurantis for wanting to go out for the day but knew that the cold would be murder on it sensitive skin. so he decided to give it some warm clothing and dress her up with a scarf and hat. all that alone seemed to be enough for it but he couldn't help but want to make the grass type appear cuter. so he decided to decorate lurantis' hat with a small festive pin of a sawsbuck and the two were off on a walk on the beach.

as they did shinra was itching to go and turn his walk into a jog but knew that the grass type following him would probably hate running in the snow. he couldn't blame her, with so much of it falling it was hard to really move. plus with it being so cold his bones were feeling sort of stiff, he could really have dressed up in warmer clothing but that was the past. the now was the arcanine he saw in the distance and recognized that arcanine were fire types and could warm him up if he could just cuddle the damn thing.

"hey!" he called out to the trainer and dog pokemon, going into a jog after all as he raced up to the pair, lurantis right behind him struggling to trudge through the snow after calling out to him. "hey! arcanine. warmth. pet. may i?" shinra said as he reached them and said each word through panted breaths. at least the sprint warmed his blood even if just by a little bit.

[attr="class","merrktagI"]

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #ec4b99; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Smany Encounters [O] [W]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 2:15:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DRIZZILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / torrent[break]
tearful look / liquidation / soak / sucker punch
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD JYNX APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / oblivious[break]
avalanche / body slam / heart stamp / perish song / wish
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
Smany Encounters [O] [W]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 14:07:22 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar
Jet noticed the burly looking man in the distance while he walked along the sandy beach with his Arcanine. The man in question was rather hard to miss because of his stature so the young blue haired boy noticed him right away. Hopefully he'd just walk past and they wouldn't need to engage in any- Oh no apparently he was coming straight for him at a brisk walking pace with a feverish look in his eyes. He was accompanied by some of his other pokemon, the main one being some bright ink one Jet didn't recognize.

They both seemed very cold, the man in particular since he couldn't even string together his request correctly. Jet's features seemed to show he was surprised by the random request, even though he could see the man coming from a mile away and it was way too easy to tell that he was cold. Initially he thought of getting something in return but he quickly dismissed it. That was the rocket in him thinking that. "Sure, just don't get too handsey." the Arcanine looked from Jet to Shinra a little confused but he sat down and started to lightly wag his tail as he waited to be petted.

While that was going on, two pokemon seemed to take the time both were distracted to jump out. One was a rather edgy looking frog while the other was a Jynx who kind of spoke for itself. "Oh, hang on. Cu, battle time." Turning back he saw that his Arcanine was enjoying being pet by the stranger, it's paw was thumping against the ground and it's tail was wagging at an increasing speed. "Never mind then." he smirked at his big dog pokemon before taking out a pokeball and letting out a tiny little yellow bug pokemon who immediately latched onto it's trainer. "Zap use Thunderwave on Edgelord over there." he pointed to the Drizzile and at once the little bug hopped off Jet and began to buzz loudly, a yellow wave of energy flying towards the designated pokemon. "Do you mind dealing with the Jynx?" he asked the stranger hoping he wasn't too busy with petting the dog. As he spoke, the wave connected and the pokemon dropped to one knee. It gave a tearful look to the little Joltik who at this point ran back to jump on Jet to gather up some more static electricity.

"Stringshot." the little Joltik then shot out a large amount of web from it's mouth to ensnare the emo frog. The frog tried to move but it looked pained for a moment before falling to the ground and getting caught in the string. "Electro Web!" The little bug then sent a current of electricity through the string which in turn fried the frog leaving it very weak. Jet lightly patted his little bug and took out an empty pokeball and threw it at Drizzile. 3 shakes later it was caught! After collecting the ball he turned to see how the other person was doing against the Jynx.
close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
Smany Encounters [O] [W]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 0:31:28 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

there was something about arcanine fur that was just so warm, besides the fact that it was a fire type mind you. the more he petted the arcanine the warmer he could feel his body become. almost as if it was warming his soul just by doing this simple action. perhaps he should get one for himself? the only furry companion he had would rather suplex than hug shinra, in a loving manner to be fair.

however the moment couldn't last forever as two pokemon appeared to ruin his enjoyment of warm fluffy fur. the other trainer was quick to dispatch the weird reptile with a small little bug leaving the jynx to shinra. "y'know...i was really having a moment here. and you're ruining it." returning lurantis to its ball he let out a pokemon that was perfect for enacting out his rage; incineroar.

"dante. show this thing who we deal with a--holes." the cat looked confused but nodded at the order as he turned and charged at the jynx while engulfing himself in flames for a flare blitz. it was enough to knock the ice and psychic type off their feet and leave them with in a bit of a dizzy state leaving them open for a darkest lariat. as it flopped around the snowy beach shinra whipped out a ball and threw it at the pokemon, catching it as it tried to stand on its own two legs.

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #ec4b99; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Smany Encounters [O] [W]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 5:13:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#509eb5[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-gift"]

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]

FROM ITS SACK, the delibird pulls out an ornately wrapped gift box. should you open it, you will find the following items:[break][break]

[break][break]

& (feel free to treat this as ooc)

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Smany Encounters [O] [W]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 19:55:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CUBCHOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / rattled[break]
frost breath / slash / hail / brine / play rough
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD WAILMER APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / water veil[break]
heavy slam / rest / body slam / bounce
[break][break]

[break]
Your previous captures are successful!

close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
Smany Encounters [O] [W]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 17:05:18 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar
Glancing over at the other trainer proved to be quite entertaining. He had decided to forgo his grass type and instead brought out his own fire type. Why the hell did he need to pet his pokemon then?! Was he some kind of pervert? Deciding it was best to just ignore the man, with his new pokemon in toe Jet walked back to his Arcanine. The pupper seemed eager to be rubbed again, but it's expression soon turned stern as bolted towards Jet and knocked him to the side. The hell was that f-! A moment later a large spherical pokemon landed right where Jet had been standing, making a sizable dent in the sand as it landed.

The Wailmer had tried to literally crush Jet under his weight after bouncing up but luckily Cu had shoved him to safety. And speaking of witch, despite the type disadvantage, he started to engane the pokemon. And quicjly too! Starting with an extreme speed! The Wailmer retaliated by slamming it's whole body into Arcanine! This instinctively made the dog sink it's teeth into the pokemon, a large spew of fire came after it. Cu then ran back to Jet, leaving the injured and burned wailer on the ground. Seizing the moment, Jet threw his pokeball catching the thing that nearly flattened him into a pancake.
close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
Smany Encounters [O] [W]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 1:37:05 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

dante looked proud. also warm. what shinra wouldn't do for his own coat of fur to just keep himself warm throughout this season. perhaps he could build a fire on the beach and try to keep himself warm with a nice little camp fire to sit around. his dreams of a warm setting was interrupted by the arrival of a giant ass whale pokemon. "why is it on the beach?!" these kind of pokemon don't just beach themselves, and it could literally roll back into the water!

before his question received an answer it was dealt with by jet who caught it for himself. well...it was probably a useful pokemon if it didn't hit any icebergs. boy just the thought of icebergs was enough to freeze his blood and the man wrapped himself with his arms to keep himself warm. "so, fella, why the heck are you out at the beach during the winter? your dog wanted to go for a run? cause i can probably think of warmer places for that."

that's when he felt something tug at his leg, a cubchoo who looked lost. "ah...damn...what brings you out here little guy? here for a run as well? or..." the little bear just nodded its head and hugged his leg and nuzzled it. did...did it think shinra was his momma or something? he couldn't tell. "uh...then stick with us little buddy." with that he took out a pokeball and dropped it on the cub's head to capture it.

+catching cubchoo!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Smany Encounters [O] [W]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 2:34:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MIME JR. APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / filter[break]
safeguard / dazzling gleam / teeter dance / protect
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CARVANHA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / speed boost[break]
swagger / ice fang / aqua jet / crunch
[break][break]

[break]
Your previous captures are successful!

close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
Smany Encounters [O] [W]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 14:54:30 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar
After the near miss with death, the red haired guy who just waltzed up to rub his Arcanine seemed just as surprised by the odd behavior of the wailmer. "I guess it was hungry? Or wanted to fight? I dunno I'm not a professor or anything." he said running back over to his Arcanine to keep warm. He leaned against his dog's neck, the warmth travelling straight through his clothes and warming him up instantly. While he was the man caught a little bear pokemon which had a gross amount of snot falling from it's nose. Ew.

Shinra then asked another very good question. Yeah what the hell am I doing here? he thought to himself, giving the bulky man a blank stare for a moment. Although it was only for a moment, the silence and stare from jet would probably make things feel a little awkward for the two of them. "To train and catch some Pokemon I guess." he said finally, shifting his gaze so he didn't just look like a dead fish. "And I'm pretty sure it's as cold just about everywhere else in the region too." But he had his fire type to keep warm. Which reminded him. "Yeah, actually why were you feeling up my Arcanine? You said you were cold too but you have your own fire type." Jet dawned a suspicious look as he looked Shinra up and down. There was an air of mystery about the man, one that Jet couldn't put his finger on. His frame seemed familiar... Maybe he saw this guy in the news?

His train of thought was cut short though as Arcanine let out a loud yelp, jumping in the air in pain. "Wha fu- Cu!" he shouted in surprise and fear for his pokemon. Once the fire type came back down to the ground it lowered it's hind legs to a seated position and started to drag itself along the sand. "What the hell! I just had you checked for-!" interrupted again the dog stood back up on all fours, growling at a mound of sand it had made up. The little clump shook lightly, revealing a blue and red pattern underneath. It also had hella sharp teeth which seemed to be dripping red. Turning back to Cu he noticed a rather large bite mark on it's kiester where it was attacked. Although he did feel bad for the dog, it took quite a bit of guts and speed to attack Cu. It even hung on while it was dragged into the sand. Impressed with the fish, Jet took out a pokeball and caught the pokemon. "Okay yeah this one was definitely hungry." he said looking back over to Shinra. "Anyway, back to why you were rubbing my fire type when you have your own."
close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
Smany Encounters [O] [W]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 19:39:33 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

"oh uh..." well after that run in with pokemon he wasn't expecting to be asked why he, a total stranger, ran up and started petting a random stranger's pokemon. he should have anticipated it sure but he was just so... "well it was cute. and uh..."

he didn't want to say what he wanted with dante right there. he knew the pokemon would never understand! but it had to be done even at the expense of his best friend's feelings. hopefully forgiveness was a move that it knew. "i just think arcanines are really cute." his ears erupted with the sounds of angry growling as dante started to rip in his own language about the utter betrayal his trainer just displayed. playing a huge game of charades for group with a strange little pink creature mimicking his movements.

when it was apparent a fish in the snow was more interesting than the incineroar's dilemma dante noticed the mime jr by his feet and chased the thing off as it laughed while running away. meanwhile shinra was busy watching jet catch the fish and posed a question, "so what kind of pokemon are ya looking for anyway? anything in particular?"

+skipping mime jr!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Smany Encounters [O] [W]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2019 0:20:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SWIRLIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sweet veil[break]
fake tears / play rough / wish / draining kiss
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ALOMOMOLA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / healer[break]
water pulse / protect / helping hand / healing wish
[break][break]

[break]
Jet caught the Carvanha!

close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
Smany Encounters [O] [W]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 18:17:13 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar
"So you felt up my pokemon because he's cute?" he asked sounding hesitant. While Jet was contemplating about the evil and rather disturbing thoughts behind the statement, his Arcanine just happily wagged his tail at the compliment. While it was a very good battling pokemon, when it came to pretty much anything else the big dog was rather naive. It couldn't really see why Jet was being so annoyed towards the man, but ever since their recent connections with the Rockets it became a more common occurrence, one the fire type disliked but was ultimately unable to help with.

One thing it could see though was Jet crouching down and picking u a mixture of sand and snow and packing it together into a tight ball. Pulling his arm back as far as it would go he used his entire body to propell the snow/sand ball full force towards Shinra. He wasn't exactly aiming to hit the big burly man but that being said Jet's accuracy wasn't the best. "That was a warning shot! Don't go feeling up my pokemon again!" he dusted off his hands, putting them in his pockets, now hoping his overly harsh point was made clear. "Ice types mainly, but whatever really catches my eye." he replied seeing two other pokemon either side of him. One in the water and the other ambling towards the beach. Neither appealed much to the blue haired lad so he let them go for now. "Anyway, what's your name?" he asked thinking it'd be important to get a name to the possible pokemon feeler upper.
close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
Smany Encounters [O] [W]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 19:23:20 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

"what wouldn't you pet a cute pokemon?" wasn't that just the natural response?

well he was sure that the natural response to that isn't throwing a snowball at someone because one hitting shinra's chest was a surprise. "ok ok. I get it. I won't touch your pokemon. you on the other hand..." shinra scooped up some snow and simply tossed it at jet with a strong throw. "but your free game yeah?" he purposefully missed the guy in an attempt to make it known that he was willing to throw down if need be. "and the names shinra by the way. so ice types huh. I guess...something like those ain't for you huh." seeing the two peokemomn nearby shinra took out a ball and tossed it at the swirlix, it was cute enough to pal around with him for a while. would probably make a nice secret santa gift.

"y'know...i don't think your going to find much pokemon here at the beach of all places. sure its cold but...its a beach dude. maybe at a lake you'd have better luck."

+catching catching swirlix!