Might of the Sun [GYM]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2019 23:52:26 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

"This is definitely going to be unfair for her..." Balder was now standing in front of the Mauville Gym, where he had applied for a gym battle a couple of months ago but had been unable to proceed to do his challenge. At least, until now. And she had offered a 1v1, one pokemon each to lots of trainers to allow people to move around in the gym circuit.[break][break]

Was that offer still standing? Balder didn't know. But standing or not, he had brough the one pokemon that could be a massive danger to this whole gym: Solgaleo, the Avatar of the Sunne. Steal and Psychic, able to use fire moves too. Definitely the Arch-Nemesis of the gym that Cait had designed. Taking a deep breath, Balder pushed the doors, entering the location.[break][break]

"Miss Alfric? I'm coming in for the gym challenge." As he entered the gym, he noticed the maze before him. Feeling it would be rude to go over it or to burn it down, also because he knew how much pain it could be as a gym leader to see his attraction destroyed, the man decided to follow the path that his instinct pointed. Hopefully, it would lead to the gym leader?

[break][break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn"]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn2"]

[attr="class","niknikpkmn3"]NONE
[break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn4"]NONE
[break]
Balder enters the gym and challenges the Maze.[break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[attr="class","niknikarrow"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
Didn't know if I had to skip maze or no
[break][break]

[attr="class","niknik3"]To defeat the antispiral
[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
[newclass=.niknik]background:url(http://i.imgur.com/zdRYSOK.png);padding:0px 10px;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2]padding:25px;padding-bottom:35px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2 b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2 font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik3]background-color:#f5de6e;padding:20px;font:8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;color:#333333;margin-top:-12px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik4]-ms-transform: rotate(270deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(270deg);transform: rotate(270deg);font:50px Montserrat;color:#f9f9f9;line-height:60px!important;height:40px;letter-spacing:-7px;width:500px;margin-left:-223px;margin-bottom:250px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik5]padding:6px 2px;width:40px;height:32px;background-color:#333333;margin-top:-25px;float:right;margin-right:10px;border-radius:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik6]margin:-24px 0px;height:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikarrow]border-bottom:solid 10px #f5de6e;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px transparent;width:0px;height:0px;float:right;margin:-20px 20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknikarrow]margin-top:-80px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7]border-top:solid 5px #f5de6e;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:10px;font:10px Roboto;color:#333333;line-height:10px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin-top:-24px;height:35px;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7 a]font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknik7]margin-top:-84px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:9px;margin:8px 0 -24px 0;font:10px Roboto;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn2]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#eeeeee;margin:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn3]font:15px Montserrat;color:#c7ac42;line-height:15px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn4]color:#333333;margin:-5px 0;font-weight:700!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
Might of the Sun [GYM]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 0:37:21 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

cait sat with her legs neatly crossed and her head bowed, the woman in the midst of silently communicating with her out of sight - but not mind - hypno. their bond had strengthened significantly since their initial meeting, the pokemon in the midst of briefing her on a meeting that she had only just attended it mostly revolved around bolstering the city's economy and dealing with a future housing crises that had yet to happen.

'the amount of properties within mauville will remain limited until we've invested in expanding or make use of the underground portion of the city proper,' hypno droned.

'and they're considering putting money aside for it? how much?'

'they're requesting that roughly 10% of this year's budget be set aside for the project.' 

'mmm. i'll consider it.' 

"
...?"

her eyes blinked open as she realized that someone had stepped onto her field, her brows furrowing for a moment before she realized who had entered her gym.

"
blader schewartz," she breathed. "the sun bringer himself."

cait cocked her head to the side, the smile that tugging at the corners of her lips betraying her bemusement.

"
you're here to challenge my gym?"  

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
Might of the Sun [GYM]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2019 23:59:03 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

As he wandered the maxe, the young man heard Cait's voice echo in, asking if he had come to challenge her. "Indeed, I'm here for that. I had applied for the challenge a while ago but never had the time to show up. I was only able to free myself recently to go around and partake in one or two gym battles."[break][break]

As he said those words, the man emerged from the maze, leaves stuck on a bunch of his clothes as he did get lost a bit. The Alolan gym leader removed a leaf from his hair and started stretching. "Of course, that is if you're still alright with me challenging you? I'd understand if my challenge is voided since it took me so long to show up."[break][break]

Finishing his stretches, Balder looked around, observing the location. While his gym was massive and more "Grandiose", as some would say, this one seemed more like the usual kind. Similar to what you'd find in Kanto or maybe even Kalos. It was a nice way to begin one's gym challenge though. The man could understand why her gym was highly recommended after all. "I was also wondering if you had any conditions you wished to put on the challenge? I had considered bringing Solgaleo here but I wasn't sure if you'd be alright with it. I'm willing to use any kind of pokemons or battle format that you want us to tackle."

[break]

[break]
[break]
Maze Conquered. Now talking to Gym Leader.[break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","niknik3"]The Sun Supremacy
[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.niknik]background:url(http://i.imgur.com/zdRYSOK.png);padding:0px 10px;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2]padding:25px;padding-bottom:35px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik3]background-color:#f5de6e;padding:20px;font:8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;color:#333333;margin-top:-12px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik4]-ms-transform: rotate(270deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(270deg);transform: rotate(270deg);font:50px Montserrat;color:#f9f9f9;line-height:60px!important;height:40px;letter-spacing:-7px;width:500px;margin-left:-223px;margin-bottom:250px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik5]padding:6px 2px;width:40px;height:32px;background-color:#333333;margin-top:-25px;float:right;margin-right:10px;border-radius:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikarrow]border-bottom:solid 10px #f5de6e;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px transparent;width:0px;height:0px;float:right;margin:-20px 20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7]border-top:solid 5px #f5de6e;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:10px;font:10px Roboto;color:#333333;line-height:10px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin-top:-24px;height:35px;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7 a]font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:9px;margin:8px 0 -24px 0;font:10px Roboto;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn2]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#eeeeee;margin:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn3]font:15px Montserrat;color:#c7ac42;line-height:15px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn4]color:#333333;margin:-5px 0;font-weight:700!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
Might of the Sun [GYM]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2019 22:40:16 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

cait appeared bemused by the man's inquiry, her brows furrowing as her head cocked to the side.

"you want to use... solgaleo in a gym battle?"

the mere prospect caused her mind to grind to a gradual halt, the woman's face scrunching up slightly as she imagined it. as a highly religious woman - and an avatar herself - she'd never consider bringing the might of a god to bear against a challenger nor her peers. unless the battlefield was completely level and the god wasn't entirely opposed to the idea.

'even then... it seems a touch unfair when a majority of the challengers don't have a legend at their side.' 

"
why do you want to use the sun god, mister schwartz? is there any particular reason? and what does the lord think of this? are they... in agreement?"  

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
Might of the Sun [GYM]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 4:23:15 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

It didn't seem like the gym leader was pleased with his offer. Of course, that was understandable, seeing how the legends depicted the Sun's Emissary's powers. Plus in the way it affected Balder's body too. As she began to ask questions, Balder began to scratch the back of his head. "To be quite honest, there's no special reasons. I just thought he'd like to enjoy that kind of challenge. Of course, he won't be using his full power."[break][break]

Suddenly, the pokeball containing Solgaleo opened by itself, releasing the legendary pokemon. The Sun Emissary looked at Cait and bowed before going to lay on the edge of the arena. Balder watched the lion move and go lay down on the edge before sighing. "Ok so I'm guessing you're sitting this one out in the end, Leo? Also, Miss Alfric, Leo's stating that he's not the sun god, but rather an Emissary representing the power of the sun. I don't see any difference there but maybe that's gonna make a difference to you."[break][break]

The Alolan Avenger began to stretch. Since Solgaleo didn't want to fight in this gym battle, he had to make do with the rest of his team. "Well, since Leo decided to sit on the sidelines and observe, I'll use other pokemons. Can you tell me which format and restrictions you would like to apply to our battle?"

[break]

[break]
[break]
Maze Conquered. Now talking to Gym Leader.[break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
Might of the Sun [GYM]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 22:42:56 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
cait bowed deeply as solgaleo presented himself, his radiance causing her to briefly avert her gaze. her body language conveyed a degree of submission as she bore witness to a god, her heart aflutter as he acknowledged her in turn. 

"my apologies for referring to him as such," she said. "
my family's religious texts state otherwise - but i'll go about ensuring that they are corrected."

she turned her gaze upon balder, considering his question briefly. 

"
this will be a one on one so i recommend you choose carefully, mister schwartz."

cait was, admittedly, a bit nervous to have a god serving as their audience; but she'd take care not to allow for their presence to adversely effect her performance.

'i'll need someone whose relatively calm and not easily perturbed for this one.'

it didn't take her long to decide, for her lombre soon made their way onto the field. the pokemon appeared completely lax, her gaze entirely unfocused as they awaited instruction.   

"
you're very welcome to make the first move, sir."  

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
Might of the Sun [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 5:48:14 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

It seems that gym leader reverred legendary creatures more then he expected. For a simple mistake in the documents, she wanted to have them corrected and most likely reprinted. Balder sighed as he looked at Cait. "No need to have the documents modified. It's possible that this was accurate when the documents were made. And I'd prefer to have history remain as it was done in the past. Anyways, it's also possible that it's just one of Leo's whims and not accurate to the reality."[break][break]

Balder side-eyed Solgaleo, who simply yawned as an answer to his statements. The alolan man then looked back at the gym leader as she stated the rules of the duel and sent her Lombre onto the battlefield. The pokemon seemed relaxed, maybe even uninterested by what seemed to be going on around him, eyes clearly not focused.[break][break]

"One on one huh... No room for any errors. Guess we'll have to be swift on this. Let's do this, Buzz." As he said these words, Balder threw a net ball in the air, allowing the dragonfly pokemon Yanma to take flight. The bug-type started to look around excitedly before going to rub its head against Balder, making him smile gently.[break][break]

"I'll give you treats later bud, for now we got a job to do. Let's open this match with Hypnosis!" The flying insect nodded before going back towards the battlefield. The Yanma's eyes became bright pink as it stared at the Lombre, emitting psychic waves to try and induce a sleep effect on the grass-type creature that they were facing.

[break]

[attr="class","niknikpkmn3"]BUZZ, THE YANMA
[break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn4"]SPEED BOOST
[break]
Used Hypnosis on Lombre[break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
Face the Gym leader!
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
Might of the Sun [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2020 12:48:35 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
'hypnosis,' cait thought.

there was a hint of distaste that tugged at her facial features, the young woman familiar enough with the strategy to have developed a disliking for it. but balder wasn't the first to utilize such a tactic nor would he be the last. so she waited with baited breath, banking on the moderate to high failure rate of the status-inflicting move. 

"lom?"

cait released a breath, visibly relieved as her pokemon merely her head to the side in the face of the bug's attempt. 

'that's my girl,' she thought.

"rain dance," she prompted.

she effectively shook away her nervousness, fixating on the battle and careful not to allow her gaze to drift upon the sun's representative. instead, she closely observed as her lombre performed an impromptu jig; the pokemon quite fond of dancing. clouds manifested as she wiggled her hips and shuffled her feet, a storm of her creation soon releasing a light drizzle of water upon their heads. 

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
Might of the Sun [GYM]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2020 3:44:23 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

So the Lombre was able to resist the Hypnosis. No matter. If things were to be ruined so easily, Balder wouldn't have become a Gym Leader. The man observed his pokemon for a second, seeing it get faster thanks to its ability Speed Boost. The more time passes, the faster the Yanma will get. Hopefully this will play in their favor later on.[break][break]

"Glad to see it won't be that easy to win." Suddenly, the Lombre started dancing, calling forth the rain into the arena. Solgaleo looked at the sky when the few droplets of water fell upon it, visibly irritated that he'll be getting wet. But voicing his opinion now or acting to get rid of the rain would be unfair to the girl. Thus, the lion laid his head once more on its paws and waited.[break][break]

Balder held back his laugh as he noted Solgaleo's attitude. The Solar Lion definitely preferred a weather without the rain, and surely he would've asked to return to the pokeball if he wasn't mindful of where they were and wanted to see how this went. Balder brought back his attention to the fight, pondering what should be done now.[break][break]

"Ok Buzz, let's play it safe! Use Air Slash from a distance!" The Yanma rose into the sky as its wings began to shine with a sky blue color. Reaching a good enough distance, the insect Did a quick 360 degree turn in the air, allowing the creature to send 2 blades made of wind and light to go and meet the Lombre.

[break]

[break]
[break]
Used Air Slash on Lombre[break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
Face the Gym leader!
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
Might of the Sun [GYM]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2020 10:13:56 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
the bug made for a difficult to track target - distance accompanied by reliable speed causing her to carefully consider her options. lombre was still mid-jig while she mulled over the bug and its likely strength and weaknesses, hastily reviewing plans that she had taken up in the past when it came to opponents blessed by speed.

"focus, lombre."

her dual-type responded quickly to her order, her discipline shining through as she stood rigid and executed a semi-salute.

"
lom," she chirped, merrily.

cait grinned widely, visibly amused by her lombre's comical display. the smile lessened as the air slash that had been effectively summoned fell upon the dual-type, the strike proving enough to send the pokemon stumbling back more than several paces. fresh bruises began to sprout in the aftermath of the attack, but her lombre remained willing and ready to press onward with the battle. 

"
try hitting yanma -

she paused, realizing that the bug-type possessed a name.

"
buzz," she corrected. "try hitting buzz with hydro pump!"

the grass-type dutifully obeyed, their seemingly dull eyes gleaming as their mouth fell open and they released a thick spray of water; its power increased somewhat by the favorable weather. 

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
Might of the Sun [GYM]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 3:39:11 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

The previous Air Slash struck well, sending the Lombre reeling. The Yanma happily danced in the air as it saw its opponent fall on the ground due to the attack. Balder smiled, seeing his bug flying happily, but then the Hydro Pump surged in and stuck, sending the bug to collide with the roof of the building and slowly float down.[break][break]

The smile faded. "Buzz, now's not the time to sleep! We got work to do!" The dragonfly slowly started to vibrate its wings, avoiding a collision with the ground before it flew back to his master. While the move wasn't super effective, it had definitely taken the two of them by surprised and struck hard on the bug pokemon.[break][break]

"No more fooling around now, Buzz. Time to do your favorite more. Bug Buzz" The Yanma rose towards the ceiling once more and began vibrating its wings as quickly as possible, emitting a small noise that intensified within seconds, harming those that were too close to it. Luckily for Balder, his eardrums had been STEELed from this, so the Lombre would be the only one suffering actual damage.

[break]

[break]
[break]
Used Bug Buzz on Lombre[break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
Face the Gym leader!
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
Might of the Sun [GYM]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 20:06:45 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
the sound-based attack proved potent when wielded against her lombre. the bipedal creature staggered, visibly cringing as her eardrums were mercilessly battered by her foe. cait awaited the assaults immediate end before calling out, her pokemon having yet to steady herself.  

"you're alright," cait reassured. 

her lombre grimaced and then squinted, her mistress's voice managing to help her regain the clarity she desperately needed to press onward. 

'we may have to use that ability of hers.'

cait brushed several locks of damp hair out of her field of vision, aware that she had brought about the 
rain dance's manifestation for several reasons. 

"get into a decent position and use an ice beam," she ordered, keeping her instructions vague.

she observed as her lombre crouched, her gaze flitting to and fro before she rushed forward, her speed considerable as she sought a flanking position. once situated to her foe's right, she'd crane her neck and execute the ice beam; aiming for one of buzz's wings.