slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
smoke and mirrors
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 20:28:17 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
What’s your favorite berry?

Kim asked offhandedly, dashing a sprinkle of salt into the pan, its contents sizzling quite heartily.

This evening was to be one that made up for the one the two shared in their former titles, one whose ending was less than spectacular to witness, let alone be apart of. But this time would be different, Kim, more confident than before, ready to handle any situation as it presented itself.

Their dinner tonight would be breakfast, a full selection of dishes prepared that would suit either of their taste handedly.

@bean4

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
smoke and mirrors
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 21:45:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Najwa smiles softly and stands beside Kim, leaning into the counter with her chin in the palm of her hand. She tilts her head and watches him as he does his thing, organizing their dinner. It’s not the first time she’s had a meal with him, but it’s the first time she’s had dinner with him since the incident with the "ghost," so she’s excited to actually stay over and have some good food.

"Mmmm, razberry." She grins cheekily. "Or Grepa. I like sour things." She smiles softly and stands straight to join him, wrapping her arms around his midsection. "You need any help?" She presses a kiss to his cheek.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
smoke and mirrors
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 4:48:49 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Sour things? But I’m so sweet.

He says in disbelief, her lips pressing against his cheek causing him to become startled slightly, his hands sliding a wooden spoon under the forming omelette within the pan as he eyed the woman looming over his shoulder.

Are you tasting me? I’m sweet right?

A semi-serious question asked before looking back to the pan, tossing a sliced tamato berry into the mix, the somewhat thick chops of the fruit now sizzling through the omelette- it’s juices marinating the dish.

If you want to help, help me make the next dish. I’m thinking… French Toast?

A suggestion presented as a question to gauge her interest.

@bean4

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
smoke and mirrors
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 4:57:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Najwa pouts up at him and slides away, before grabbing some of the ingredients they would need to make the French toast. "I mean, if I wanted to really taste you, we’d probably burn the omelette." She says casually, eyeing the mill she’s pulled from the fridge.

"I do love French toast, actually. Do you have any powdered sugar?" She pokes around in his cupboards, unfamiliar with the layout of his home in comparison to his apartment.

As she wanders, she passes him again and sniffs the omelette. "When did you start learning to cook?" She smiles, and grabs a bowl when she finds where they are.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
smoke and mirrors
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 5:24:37 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Her casual acts of flirtation had become commonplace for him, yet the effect they had on his body could prove otherwise. He gulped hard, laughing off the notion yet still feeling the effects of her words, nearly dropping the spoon in the process of keeping his cool.

The sugar is in the cabinets, top shelf.

Though it had been refilled on a near constant- much like every perishable in the home- its uses were limited, only pulled out on the odd occasion.

Give me a sec and I’ll help you grab it.

His hands remained busy, continuing to garnish the dish with a variety of spices, attempting to bring out the full flavour in each of the ingredients added.

I’ve always known how to cook, Na. This was originally just a bare essential of living alone, but I picked it up as a hobby when I started to get bored of everything else that I found interesting. Variety is the spice of life after all.

@bean4

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
smoke and mirrors
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 19:43:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar

As Najwa pokes around more in the shelves, she glances over her shoulder to him as he says the top shelf, before gesturing to the fact that she was only 5'2", and could barely reach his cheek to kiss him, let alone the top shelf.

But then he says that he can get it, and she doesn't want him doing anything, so she hops up onto the counter and opens the shelf, pulling out the sugar. "It's okay, I've got it." She says, triumphantly, as she hops down with the bag of sugar. Upon landing, a small plume of sugar cloud comes up and puffs in her face.

"... Okay, maybe not so much." She laughs and licks a bit off her lips. "But, I did bring the sugar down, so... It just happened to go..." She points to her face. "Up, as well."

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
smoke and mirrors
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2019 4:21:12 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
And that-” He says, giving her a tap on the nose, fingertip becoming covered in sugar. “-is why I said I’d help you.

Licking the sugar, he’d hum delightedly, pulling out a drawer and grabbing a towel, extending it towards her.
@bean4

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
smoke and mirrors
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2019 4:45:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar

”Mmm. Listen. I like to do things myself!” She sighs wistfully and takes the towel, wiping her face clean of the powdered sugar. ”Instead, I look like a dust addict.” Najwa lets out a chuckle and climbs onto the counter to sit beside where he was cooking.

”Maybe I’ll just let you do your thing. Watch you, you know?” She moves her hands around the air, making little circles. ”Plus, you’re just so cute when you take over and do all the cooking.” She smirks,

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
smoke and mirrors
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2019 19:41:58 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
I am quite nice to look at.” He states matter-of-factly, looking to her for a second before returning his gaze to the pan, soon lifting the omelette and setting it onto a plate sat nearby.

What have you been doing lately? I know you’re working with Fernando on something, but other than that, what personal projects have been occupying your time?

He moves around the kitchen, dropping the dirtied pan into the sink before grabbing another and setting it on a burner. “Can you wash that for me real quick?” He asks as he lowers the stoves heat, promptly moving over to the fridge and grabbing a stick of butter, cutting a slice into the pan before setting it back from whence it came, using the knife which once cut the butter to spread it around the pan.

@bean4
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
smoke and mirrors
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2019 22:05:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Najwa rolls her eyes and grins at him. "Mhmm. You are." She agrees, poking and pinching at his cheek, before hopping off the counter to do as he asks. "Yeah, of course." She hums and starts cleaning the pan, before setting it down on the drying rack beside the sink.

"Honestly, I haven't been doing much other than the project that he's got me working on. Lots of fossil reconstruction. I've made a lot of headway with one that I was working on recently. I'll probably only have to synthesize a few very tiny fragments." She smiles and looks over her shoulder.

Crossing the kitchen, she comes to his side and leans against him, pointing to the pan. "You shouldn't use metal in your pans, it'll scratch them." Najwa looks up to him, blinking slowly. "Then the non-stick surface won't work anymore."

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
smoke and mirrors
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 17:26:32 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Na, I’m careful with my cutlery.

As demonstrated with careful pacing he displayed with said knife, Kim sure to not scratch the surface of the pan, hovering over it instead.

It’s nice that you’re getting time to do things for yourself though, even if it's not too much. But don’t forget about me okay? I get lonely too.

Words spoken in a joking manner with a meaning which was anything but.

@bean4

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
smoke and mirrors
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 2:24:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Blinking at Kim, Najwa tilts her head and quirks an eyebrow at him. "Darling, when have I ever forgotten you?" She reaches out and smooths her fingers over his arm, smiling softly, one that was reserved for only him.

"I told you I would take it easy, and spend more time relaxing." Najwa pauses, then gives him a little bit more of a smirk than a smile. "It just so happens that I find your company very therapeutic." Her head bobs and she nods, and she leans over to press a kiss to his cheek. "My sweet, sweet, Kim." She holds his arm and presses her cheek against his bicep. "You are included in my downtime, always."

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
smoke and mirrors
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2020 15:56:12 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
If he were a lesser man, he would simply accept her compliments with a quiet stoicism, a small smile accompanying. But Kim was of a higher pedigree, one that allowed his emotions to shine despite second thoughts of keeping face.

His hands would slowly move to gently set the butter knife down before he wrapped his arms around Nawja, pulling her into his embrace with a plethora of smooches, each kiss hitting a different inch of her face.

The words she spoke were honest and to hear them said only brought him an exuberant amount of joy.

I know.” He relents an answer. “But I love it when you compliment me, Nawwy~” His words came out as sweetly as his actions.

@bean4
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
smoke and mirrors
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2020 2:47:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Najwa laughs, breathless after of few seconds of face kisses, her fingertips curled tightly into his shirt. "Kim Cole, you are such a little devil." She tries — very half heartedly, and not with any amount of seriousness — to pry him off, before relenting to the kisses and just letting them happen. Truth be told, she loved being showered in the affection, too.

”Shameless." Najwa huffs and pulls him closer by the shirt, tipping her chin up to actually catch his lips in a kiss. "Hurry and finish cooking dinner, I’m in the mood for dessert, now.” She licks her lips and lets him go, pushing him back to his work station. Except now her look of hunger was directed at him, not the food.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
smoke and mirrors
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2020 5:31:18 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
It caught him by surprise: the kiss that she had stolen, yet at the same time it had not; Kim becoming used to the cheeky displays of affection she had shown more often than not. This was not limited to only her actions either, Kim smiling at her charming announcement for “dessert.”

Yes ma’am, Miss Nassam~

He chuckles out in a smooth tone, giving her a once over before he turned back to the stove.

Quickly the final dish would be made, less than professional french toast presented with the rest.

Feel free to eat when you’d like.

Kim said as he began cleaning up after himself.

@bean4