FERNANDO SILPH
DEPARTURE [ AU? ]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2018 13:59:47 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronelight"]

CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
SILPH COMPANY
fernando.silph@silph.com

tired. i'm so tired. the money, the women, i tried to drown myself in it to find something to make me whole. i was wrong. i kept the money, i lost the women. that's one half still, right? no, it's not even that. it's not the glamour of the life style. it's about the possession. the thought that i meant something. that i could have the world as my oyster and marvel at its pearl.

oh how wrong i was.

i tried to change the world. to make it evolve. conflict creates desperation. desperation forces adaptation. i wanted to advance us from becoming complacent. the arousal of regirock was only a forewarning. 

we are not ready.

but the change will never come to fruition. should the world discover my plans, i'll be branded a villain. undoubtedly, a monster. so fuck the world. why must i labor for a whole that i care not about. the only people i care for, that i find myself in, is you three.

once upon a time i fancied the thought i could make you my wives. 

HOW FOOLISH. 

i cringe as i re-read this. how could i be so dumb.

i will own my fate the same way i have created it. with a grimdark obsession. this time, i will not fail.

to , i leave you my estate. congratulations on your promotion. i know you won't feel like you're suited for it but i believe in you. out of all my accomplishments, you're the one i'm most proud of. do not dwell on the ghost of my pass, you are better. you're unique, unburdened by the errors of my ways. silph is in good hands. do not fuck up. i trust you.

to , i leave you my life's research. the password to my main account is oodlesofnoodles. don't ask. it was a catchy tune from my youth. anyway, the rest of my passwords will require you to dig. i've changed all my biometrics over to yours. all those rounds in the thunderbed came into use, huh? lillian has access as well but it won't do her any good. i'm sure you'll make history. i'm sorry i couldn't be everything you wanted. i hope you live a happy life. i'm glad you grew out of my shadow. you deserve to be happy.

to , i loved you and i still do. i give to you my libraries and my legion. it's not much but you've never came off as a material girl. it's the least i can do. so much for i love you, huh? trust in my pokemon and they will keep you safe. i may be gone but their fear of me is eternal. i trust them to care for you more than i ever could.

i'm sorry. i'm sorry for everything. you really do have my heart. it hurts me to learn the truth, to know that i cannot capture you wholesomely. but i realize the error of my ways. it's hypocritical knowing our history. i cannot expect monogamy from you yet not return it... but it hurts all the same. i want you. i want you all to myself. yet, i can never give you myself.

elysia will always have my heart. it's about time i returned to her. do not look for me. with my grave i take what little success i have with project: mewtwo. i will destroy it, if only to save the three of you from perishing with the world. i will not be as fortunate.

i love each of you with all my heart.

i am sorry i could not be enough.

love,

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights