mischief night [ m ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mischief night [ m ]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 19:06:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Business had been a bit slow as of recent, not too many people partaking in the delights of the meals he had presented when he manned his hobble of a shop.Though the blame was not to fall on others, in fact it was entirely on the man himself.

He was rarely seen in the establishment itself, more often than not seen wandering here and there around the region, getting himself into whatever had taken his attention in the present moment.

This job would be no different, Lavone signing himself up for a babysitting gig, thinking it to be not only a quick source of cash, but also an entertaining way to spend the evening. Of course, his mindset was not wrong, but what he was presented was more than he could have bargained for, the little munchkins- full of energy as they were- ripping and running around the abode, seemingly free from the shackles their parents had chained them in.

Now children-

An attempt to catch their attention ineffective, the two continuing to scream their heads off, chasing after one another.

Kids, please-

Once more, words fallen on deaf ears, the two more entranced with one another than their caretaker.

He’d sigh, crossing his arms, setting both palms into his elbows, the sudden ringing of a doorbell causing him to turn to the door; the two children too busy with one another to give it any mind.

Upon his arrival and opening of the door, the man gave a smile to the visitor, keeping a hand on the knob and the door half open.

Hello, can I help you?

@nicole // mission