played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
reaching the north pole
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 22:27:13 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

he needed a break from holiday recreational fun, and do something a little more active. what better way than going on a simple safari hunt? the warden had warned him that the terrain was a bit rough thanks to the recent snowfall but even as his feet sank in the white powder shinra was still trudging through. what kind of a man could he be if something like snow ever slowed him down? a pretty weak one at that and all of that muscle packed onto him begged to differ. he was however uncertain how he was going to actually find any pokemon, seeing as all the snow build up had blocked his view of any.

[attr="class","merrktagI"]safari zone

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #ec4b99; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
reaching the north pole
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 23:06:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GALARIAN DARUMAKA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / inner focus[break]
thrash / ice punch / superpower / uproar / yawn
[break][break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
reaching the north pole
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 12:20:30 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

was that a snowball moving? in the distance it sure seemed like there was a snowball rolling around on its own. if this was a cartoon it would have probably gotten a lot bigger if it was going downhill but something about it didn't seem right. its movements were erratic, like it was just wandering around at a slow pace than one might expect. curiosity was going to kill this large cat as shinra edged closer to take a look. as he did he didn't take notice of the loud crunching sound his footsteps were making until the snowball suddenly stopped with a jolt and began rolling at him. "ah...crap." without even thinking he took one of the safari balls and chucked it at the rolling ball of snow that as it came closer he could swear he heard the cry of a pokemon.

+catching galarian darumaka

[attr="class","merrktagI"]@safari zone

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #ec4b99; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
reaching the north pole
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 2:14:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT THE GALARIAN DARUMAKA!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / inner focus[break]
thrash / ice punch / superpower / uproar / yawn
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CHESPIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
2/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / bulletproof[break]
seed bomb / pain split / bulk up / bite / power-up punch
[break][break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
reaching the north pole
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 4:54:51 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

the little rodent was a slippery one, skating across the frozen lake without a single care in the world. shinra on the other hand had every care in the world as his legs were so close to giving out form under him as he stumbled across the ice. "c'moooon, c'mon don't make me walk across this ya crazy little critter!" his hand was shaking with the pokeball almost ready to slip right out of it as he tried to get closer, but the chespin had some serious ice skating skills, so shinra had one shot to just aim juuuuuust right and throw it. "bet you can't do a figure eight!" he screamed out which caught the grass type's attention long enough for the ball to hit it square in the forehead.

+catching chespin

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
reaching the north pole
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 2:25:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT CHESPIN!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / bulletproof[break]
seed bomb / pain split / bulk up / bite / power-up punch
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PINECO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / overcoat[break]
iron defense / explosion / spikes / bug bite / revenge
[break][break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
reaching the north pole
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 12:36:24 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

the small patch of clear sunlight he had managed to come across was just what he needed, a source of warmth to heat up his bones as the cold air was starting to wear them down. perhaps it was almost time to pack it up and go home. still he was confident that he could still go for another hour or two, so why the hell not? as soon as his body soaked up as much sunlight as it good he was off, making his way back into a forested section of the park where the trees were dripping with snowflakes. he wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings which would have preventing him from kicking a rather large pine cone out of his way. the sound it made was enough to stop him in his tracks.

"...don't tell me." he refused to turn around and look as he could already sense eyes targeting his back, many eyes, not just the ones from the little pine cone he just kicked but from many other pine cones that were surrounding him. "and here i am at my last ball....not for you guys!" he went into a mad dash to try and escape the horde of the little bug types as they charged at him.

+skipping pineco

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
reaching the north pole
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2019 2:41:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD STARMIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / analytic[break]
recover / hydro pump / psychic / brine / swift
[break][break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
reaching the north pole
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2019 3:55:40 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

he really didn't think a starfish would be this troublesome, shinra rolled out of the way of the spinning star as it came out of the water and met him on the shore pointing at him with its body turned toward him. he didn't think sealife could be this competetive; and it all started with shinra skipping rocks to kill a bit of time. "y'know your pretty fiesty little star. why don't ya come with me and i'll let ya run wild all the time!" he shouted at the star as it charged at him again in a spin. shinra stood his ground and pulled out his last ball and let the pokemon approach him, he was going to catch it, and make sure it never broke out. as it came at him he dropped onto his side and held up the ball so that it would come into contact as the star rammed itself into it, causing itself to be engulfed in a bright light. "holy shit that worked..."

+catching starmie

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga