december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
the poachyenas
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 2:03:45 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
THE POACHYENAS

[attr="class","aname2"]
awoo

[attr="class","ipad"]
[attr="class","ihead"]GENERAL INFORMATION
[break][break]

[break][break]
THE POACHYENAS are an infamous group of delinquents in hoenn. they thieve pokemon whenever they can, terrorizing the countryside of hoenn due to with their loud music. loud bikes. loud dogs.[break][break]

most of the crimes they commit are petty crimes, although their sheer number, stubbornness and notoriety makes them a force to reckon with. they are free spirits, chaotic souls, and wild pack animals among other things. the only force capable of reeling them back is their boss.[break][break]

their presence in the region has weakened following 's arrest in the hands of the league. their resurgence comes after his release for earning a pardon for voluntarily surrendering.[break][break]

outside of the public's opinion, the gang tight knit group of outcasts, mostly comprised of orphans, ex-convicts and runaway children without homes. their hideout changes from time to time, and are usually in the form of a secret base.[break][break]

assumes the parental role and tries his best to look after his members. the wayward children, however, do their best to help, usually in the only way they know how to -- steal.[break][break]

[attr="class","ihead"]RECRUITMENT
[break][break]

[break][break]

the only REQUIREMENT to join the gang is to at least one of either POOCHYENA or MIGHTYENA. the group is very strict with this requirement for no good reason besides fitting the theme of the group.[break][break]

[break]

in character, recruitment is done through recommendation. the members are easily recognizable through their actions and their pokemon of choice, and the similar tragic backstories each member has make it easy for them to sympathize and get an easy invitation from them.[break][break]

i'm basically just looking for numbers, with a vibe similar to team skull from the games. let me be a dad to all these stupid children please.[break][break]

[attr="class","ihead"]ALLEGIANCES
[break][break]

the rankings don't actually mean anything besides the leader. all titles are superficial and are made up by the members themselves cause they read it in a children's book once and now they want to feel special. titles are subject to be changed on their whims.

LEADER[break]

[break]

DEPUTY[break]

[break]

MEDICINE DOG[break]

[break]

MEDICINE DOG APPRENTICE[break]

[break]

WARRIORS[break][break][break]

[break]
[break]
[break]