played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
hot and toasty [m/o]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 6:09:21 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

[attr="class","merrkpokesI"]

having a bird pokemon that was large enough to carry people was an arceus-send as shinra flew on his corviknight's back towards lavaridge town. as the two touched ground shinra was quickly going through his phone and checking the lovedisc date app on his phone. flipping through his messages he stared at the one that accepted an invite for a fun little get together, a nice date at some hot springs. how could that not be romantic?

of course he was a little unsure about it all, he was only doing this at some peer pressure from his co workers to try and get out more. he had been a busy man lately! he would have gone and have some fun on his own if he had the time. well now he could use this as an excuse to actually get out and relax some. after all stuff is always better with some company. "let's just hope they enjoy hot springs. don't see why not with all the cold going around. right morirarty?" the corviknight just tilted his head at his trainer's words, shinra knew he probably didn't quite understand so he just petted the bird's beak as they waited outside the entrance to the springs.

[attr="class","merrktagI"]mission

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #ec4b99; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hot and toasty [m/o]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2019 14:43:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Celestine didn’t know what to expect, honestly. All she knew was that there was a hot, totally ripped guy at the hot springs – someone with a figure as comically exaggerated as her own. In that respect, she supposed that they were good fits.

When she saw the man, Celestine decided to burst out and wave at him, clad in her usual pirate attire. “Hey! You!” she said, her voice far too loud than was proper. “Over here! I’m your date!”

“And I’ve fished in a good one, from the looks of it. Hot damn!” Celestine grinned and walked up to Shinra. “How’s it hanging, sweet stuff?”
close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
hot and toasty [m/o]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2019 5:29:57 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

of all people he could have met up thanks to this blind date a pirate was not an option he considered. honestly he didn't think it even was an option as she approached him. he did have to admit that she was really rocking the costume. maybe it was her figure, or just how well put together the outfit was. either way she was an absolute looker, shinra was gonna have fun tonight.

"well everything's better now that your here captain. let's have some fun today huh? actually have a place in mind where we can grab some grub if your feeling hungry." it was taking a lot of energy to make a joke about treasure. but really that was probably low bearing fruit as well as insulting as well. "so captain, you got a name? mine's shinra. now you in the mood for some good beef? its kind of a specialty of this place i know."

[attr="class","merrktagI"]mission @celestine

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #ec4b99; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hot and toasty [m/o]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 16:53:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
“Name’s Celestine. Pleasure to meet’cha, Shinra! And you’d better believe I’m in the mood for beef tonight,” she said, eyeing his muscles pointedly. What a catch! Celestine couldn’t even believe her luck.

“More seriously, I trust your taste. If you’ve got a place in mind, I’d love to try it! Just make sure that you’re paying for our first time.” Celestine’s grin turned impish – she knew the effect she had on this man and she wanted to leverage it for all it was worth.

“Oh, but where are my manners? Let’s shake hands first.” Celestine stuck out her hand and waited for him to shake it. It certainly wasn’t the last time she planned on touching him tonight – a thought which made her snicker under her breath.
close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
hot and toasty [m/o]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 18:37:01 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

he grabbed her hand and gave it a firm shake, his own hand almost dwarfing hers as he gave her his best smile. "well then pleasure to meet ya celestine. and don't worry i'll be sure to treat a pretty lady like you right. c'mon, lets go get something to eat."

without even letting go of her hand he led her to a small little restaurant and ordered a table for two. inside they were seated at a table with a few other people on the other side as this place was a place that specialized in grilled foods as each table surrounded a grill in the middle so people could watch the chefs cook meals with skill. "never been here myself, but i've read about it so much i just had to try it. sure you'll like it too. hey chef! two bowls of beef to start us off!" as their meal was being prepared shinra kept his smile up as best as he could before ordering some drinks for them.

"so celest, uh mind if i call you that? you a local here in town? ain't from here, or the region for that matter."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hot and toasty [m/o]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2020 20:44:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Whenever people called her pretty, Celestine always felt a certain amount of pleasure. Not that she didn’t know it already, of course – she just liked the sound of it on her ears. She’d barely gone over the menu when Shinra ordered for them; at first she thought to raise her voice in protest, but then she decided to trust his judgment.

Then he asked his question, and she felt a pang in her chest. He’d meant nothing by it, sure, but it had hurt nonetheless – her past was a shadow looming large over her, and she took every opportunity to forget about it.

“I’m not from here, no. And I’d like to keep it at that.” Celestine smiled at him as sincerely as she could. After that, silence hung over the air.

“…And yes, Celest is fine by me.” Celestine giggled, as if nothing had happened. “Can I call you Shin too?”
close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
hot and toasty [m/o]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2020 19:43:59 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

a waiter brought them two bowls full of rice and beef lightly drizzled with a bit of teriyaki sauce and steamed vegetables on the side of the plate and two glasses of ice cold water. he politely asked if they would like anything else before he left to get anything shinra or celest would add before heading back into the kitchen.

shinra saw it kind of mysterious that she didn't want to delve into where she was from, but in the attractive sense of mysterious. plus he didn't really mind, a person's backstory wasn't all that important to him. "shin's fine. kinda like it actually." only ever going by his ring name felt empowering but this nickname? it was actually kind of cute. it put a smile on his face as he took a bite out of the beef and the flavor of it suddenly made his eyes go wide.

"mmm that's good, i-" he stopped himself as he realized he was just about to praise meat during a date. that was such a jock thing to do it wasn't even funny. "sorry. hell i know beef ain't exactly a romantic choice of dining. just got a craving for it lately. my lifestyle demands i eat as much proteins and carbs as i can." he couldn't do anything about the pink blush that was across his face due to embarrassment, "speaking of what do ya do around these parts. take it a beauty like you does some hi end work."

close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
hot and toasty [m/o]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 6:02:45 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

it was getting late and the date had gone off pretty well if he did say so himself. both of them were pretty satisfied and full on good food. heck it was so good shinra decided to leave a big tip for their server. "well tonight was fun. let's do it again sometime why don't we? here's my number." he handed her a card with his picture of him in his wrestling gear and his number written on the back. with that he waved her goodbye and walked off into the streetlight streets of the night.