snowman sculpt (platonic & card)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 6:22:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
His hands were feeling numb even through his mittens from all the snow packing, but he ignored it. Hyde giggled at his pokemon as he stepped away to admire his creation. Majora, his Phantump, had been so lucky as to help him out with this snowman project. Hyde had taken his Phantump and packed snow all around her wooden stump face until only the holes which housed her spectral eyes were visible. Then, he gave her a new snowman body made from balls of snow.

Even with lots of prompting (“You gotta loo angry, Majora!”), the ghost/grass pokemon didn’t have it in her to hold an angry face and deal with the umcomfortable cold all around her. Thus, Hyde had resorted to craftily placing parts of tree branches to serve as her “angry eyebrows”. A series of placed black pebbles were the snowman’s frown. Finally, a carrot for the nose, of course. His pokemon made a cute snowman. ”Perfect! Hold that pose, Maj!”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 7:12:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Urgh. This was for children! Izzy tossed aside his less than half finished snowman. The poorly shaped single ball of snow sat like a lump on the ground with its coal buttons and eyes, a carrot, and two sticks strewn around it. He was finished. He couldn’t believe he started in the first place. Izzy’s short fuse couldn’t handle the frustration of art and working with the cold snow as a medium. His creation was quite lame, but at the very least Izzy himself represented the prompt, anger, well.

//dropping my rocket character's entry right quick as well~

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 23:15:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Treptu had helped...some. She was more a cheerleader who pranced around, tripping in the snow while he sculpted. Since the region had been frozen over, there was no better time than to try out some festivities that were usually left to places whose winter was white. So he added a hat, coals for a mouth, button eyes, large branches for arms, and finally a little carrot nose.

Nemo Marvray stepped back to admire his masterpiece. A look of mild confusion crossed his face. "Nice one, huh, Treptu! So, uh, why does it look so frowny?" the boy called to his little Azurill who was already leaping on her ball-like tail to strike a smiling pose by the snowy creation. Perhaps it didn't matter none that the snowman was frowning a little too much, his partner mon seemed happy with it.