played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
training for glory [solo/wild]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2019 5:59:32 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

[attr="class","merrkpokesI"]

"c'mmon i know you can hit harder than that!" training with pokemon had to be one of the most exhausting things ever, and it wasn't like train them by pitting them against each other or have them pop balloons or something. no shinra trained with them by having his own sort of battle with them. letting them hit him with their own strength was a good way to build endurance as well as help them overcome any sort of hang ups they have of battling with all of their might. sure in the process shinra would get himself plenty of bruises and scrapes all over himself, but with the right attitude towards it he knew that he could keep his pokemon calm and worry free about actually hurting him. plus since after all of the training he's had up till now his nidoking's tackle attacks were hardly that much of a problem anymore.

[attr="class","merrktagI"]solo wild

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #ec4b99; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2019 9:24:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SEVIPER APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / shed skin[break]
glare / poison jab / coil / night slash
[break][break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2019 21:28:29 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

shinra was tossed against a tree as the nidoking's tail slammed into his gut and sent him flying. the nidoking seemed all too pleased with himself for nearly killing his trainer. "ok...that's....a good one....ow." shinra staggered to his feet as best as he could using the tree as a support for him not to fall over. "now try that again. bet i can dodge it." he held out his hand and made a "come here" gesture towards dervish who nodded his head and kicked at the dirt before charging again.

that was when it appeared, a serviper that looked angry at all the noise going on, as well as in the way of the oncoming dervish who didn't seem to notice it. "hey derv wait your gonna!" shinra was too late as he watched the snake get trampled under the nidoking, its body popped like bubble wrap as he rolled out of the way as dervish crashed head first into the tree.

+skipping serviper

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #ec4b99; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2019 0:21:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD VENONAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / compound eyes[break]
leech life / poison powder / poison fang / skill swap
[break][break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2019 1:28:53 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

"well now who's fault was that huh?" shinra rubbed the rag across his nidoking's horn and sprayed a bit of potion onto it. the pokemon himself just turned its head like it didn't know what shinra was talking about. running into a tree was probably the lamest way one could hurt itself if it was just as big and powerful as dervish. "ok...hand me another band aid." holding out his hand he was handing their first aid kit by a venonant, a bug that had seen their little training session and curiosity got the better of it and decided to check out the duo. there was something about its compound eyes that just moved shinra's heart so much that he let it hang around. "that ought to do it. now we're gonna think about running into trees for a while aren't we?"

dervish let out an indignant huff that shinra was just going to take that meant he agreed. "aaaand we have our little friend here to help with you, you giant dumbass. say thank yoooooouuu." the nidoking and venonant locked eyes with one another, and the bug type let out a happy chirp as shinra gently tapped a pokeball onto its head. "and your coming with us little guy."

+catching venonant

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2019 1:46:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT VENONAT!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / compound eyes[break]
leech life / poison powder / poison fang / skill swap
[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars!