in the name of science [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2019 10:03:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

the knock on the door roused the pink-haired woman from where she sat on her couch with a wine glass in hand, one leg over the other. dressed in a silky robe, her eyebrows briefly knitted together. what....?

ah...shit.

she'd forgotten about the plans she'd made.

pinching the bridge of her nose and contemplating ignoring it, she decided to, actually, do work related business for once. rising, she opened the door with an unimpressed look. "...do i know you? wrong house." she gave elijah the same treatment she gave blake as he arrived at her spacious condo. similarly though, even without an official invite inside, she left the door open.

"did you at least bring me a gift? tis the season and all. it's a crime to come into a ladies house without one!" she called out without looking back, heading into her living room. she didn't sound as if she was joking either.
notes: hi gaymer uwu

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2019 4:51:31 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

elijah is taken aback, but it does not show in the straight-line of his lips. she had stolen his usual greeting. quietly, underneath the shadow of his hat and his mirrored, deadpan expression, he tells himself he will only host from now on.

"hi, circe. nice to see you too." elijah marches without much celebration, and his stiff, broad body squeezes through the door as if on an assembly line.

a hand already fishes for their main concern in his pocket. it's contained within a simple pokeball despite the monstrosity festering within. instead, circe's christmasy chime causes his claw to draw some pokedollars instead.

elijah pivots on a heel mechanically, "go crazy," and tosses several bills toward her, scattering them like a bouquet of wrinkled green leaves.

it amounts to five pokedollars.

"i brought the... thing. should i just toss it out? warning: it's not potty-trained."

/ hi gaymer owo

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2019 12:15:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]

giving the man an unamused expression at the pitiful amount of money he tossed at her, she tsks, not bothering to pick up the bills. that didn't mean she wouldn't do so later, without watchful eyes. any amount, regardless how small, was still money, no?

her eyebrows knit together for a moment at his quip but, she allowed for a small chuckle to leave her lips. "that's fine. whatever mess it makes, you're cleaning up. and that'll be quite the lovely picture to hold onto, hm?" she offered sweetly despite the promise that she'd definitely blackmail him.

beginning to look through a few various folders previously hidden behind books, she gave him a little nod. "go ahead, release it. i'll do a physical first, then we'll bring out the tools - oh my~" she offered him a sultry wink as she briefly looked up at him before returning to her search.

"unless you'd rather i give you the physical first?"
she casually asked without a single glance.

notes: i want my 5 pd shiv

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2020 4:53:21 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

elijah's lips flatten at flirtation despite the beautiful instrument they belong to. he crosses his arms. a bulwark against temptation.

"i'm in tip-top shape." he says dismissively. "i don't need a check-up. thank. you.

pulling out the pokeball, he quips,

"besides, i'd rather be in the dark about what kind of tools you have for that."

the pokeball cracks open upon his palm. an arc of red lightning strikes the ground before expanding into a hideous shape. the chimera's humid breath batters against its helmet. it scuttles around the room, desperate to sense its new surroundings through the hindering chamber of its full-head collar.

"i hope one look at this thing will throw your libido out the window, hm?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2020 4:22:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

trying not to look too visibly upset over his rejection of her offer, she instead lets out a whimsical chuckle. "you'd be surprise how strong my libido is," circe quips with the slightest smirk, a finger twirling her pale pink locks as she observes the scrambling chimera with a look of interest.

"its positively disgusting to look at though, i'll give you that."
despite the cruelty of her comment, her voice is keen with almost child-like excitement, as though she'd been given a new toy to play with. carefully, she approached the beast, wary that it may abruptly lash out. she had enough faith in the man to control his creature should it turn though. if she couldn't get a bit up close and personal, how else would she be able to study such a thing?

a hand reached to touch the metallic helmet of the type null, visibly surprised by its heft. she needed to know the composition of the metal - its materials. "if we removed the helmet completely, it'd go crazy, right?" she questioned with a puzzled hum. "i need to study it in full. with, and without, its effects."

notes: im back again hehe

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 6:10:47 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

elijah snorts, defending himself against the potency of her smirk. she seems self-assured. a pink confidence: one that did not take itself too seriously, but possessed the gravity to charm thoughts to her orbit.

he entertains the idea, then terminates it with another snorts. "tested it much?" elijah says, referring to the l-word.

he whistles sharply and the beast stops with a whine. as circe reaches for its disfigured head, the apothecary cringes.

"helmet's some sort of limiter." elijah strides to stand beside her. the urgency of his movement betrays the slightest hint of concern. "how about we make a helmet like this for people? there's a lot of fucking idiots in hoenn."

the type:null huffs. a sweaty breath brushes against their legs. the sound that tapers its exhalation is tinged sad.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 7:56:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

"a woman doesn't give her secrets away for free," circe chided, "feel free to come find out yourself." words were stated smoothly, as though dancing in a tango she'd done many times before. still, her focus remained preoccupied on the gross amalgamation before them both. a limiter? curiosity made her want to purposely break it. however, that'd spell disaster in an environment as poorly contained as this. if she had a proper lab though...

"mmh...might not be able to make a helmet big enough to fit your head, unfortunately." she tsked at his sharp, almost comical response. only then did her pink/blue hued gaze flicker upwards to deliver a charismatic, and yes, mean smirk. oh, she was plenty nasty.

the scientist offers no sympathy for the chimera, as her hands continued to grab and feel against its caged head. "could i get away with breaking a piece off, you think?"

notes: B I C H 
this isnt at u shiv kun hehe

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 9:41:20 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

elijah keeps his arms crossed. like a dagger, his chin cuts away from circe's smirk. he's unsure what to make of it. it's equal parts frustrating and attractive- but he does not dare betray the alchemy of his weakness. instead, he retorts.

"at least my stupid didn't go to my tits."

elijah stands with an obstinate pose, his feet shoulder-width apart as if to brace against whatever quaking the creature would bring. he breaks the weave of his arms so that his hand can cup his neck to crack it. he shudders. refreshed from the relief of readjusted bone.

"sure. at your risk though." elijah grumbles- and concedes a little. "i can help restrain him."

he calls upon his victreebel with another toss of a pokeball. the grotesque creature drools and groans. before the type:null can react, vines rapidly tie themselves around the monster's waist and limbs. it heaves. barks. growls in fear more than indignation.

"now you can touch that helmet all you want. it's already got a cone of shame on."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 23:12:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

"aw, is that your way of saying i have nice tits?" the hum purred from her throat as she watched with slight admiration of his aid. his victreebel, though an unsightly and disgusting creature, was still a 'cute' beast to her. just look at that sweet-scented acid that drooled betwixt its gnarly teeth - fascinating! remembering that she was here to study the chimera and not the plant, she reluctantly turned her attention back to the restrained type:null.

"and touch i will. thanks for your assistance," she gave a wink to elijah before releasing two pokemon of her own. both canine in form, her absol and ninetales revealed themselves, awaiting orders from their mistress. "heat the metal - carefully. absol, psycho cut to take a piece off."

she watched as the two worked in tandem with one another. the nine-tailed fox released an inferno on the corner of the type:null's helmet, bathing it in scorching heat until it glowed with contained warmth. a sickly purple glow coated the scythe on absol's head. touching the energized blade to the heated metal, there was a sizzling hiss followed by a slight grunt of pain from the dark type. of course, circe offered no sense of sympathy, expecting only results. knowing it was pointless to complain, the absol continued with its gruesome job until, finally, with a sharp clatter, a chunk of metal fell to the ground. "lovely." 

notes: stuff

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2020 5:31:28 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

"or another way of saying you need another boob lift." elijah bites back, but he's pacified by the wink. he grumbles, watching as circe embarks on her work.

for a moment, elijah feels sorry for the synthetic creature. what pity he feels comes forth like a drop of flame on drowned wick's back- but it's easily snuffed. sizzling, sizzling... his sympathies go with the smoke.

"what are you gonna do with that hunk of metal? feel like i'm in new mauville all over again."

the type:null snarls, clawing at the ground. his victreebel wraps more vines around the monster's writhing form. they pull tight: a dangerous tension.

"anything i can do?" elijah asks. "i'm your assistant. i'm at your beck and call, mistress of science shit."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2020 2:09:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

a boob life? she wasn't that old, now was she? feigning a look of hurt, she parts her lips to reply, finding their game of quips far too fun to end. unfortunately, the sudden aggression by the contained creature causes her to focus. displeasure springs forth, but, mostly at the deep markings that now stain her carpet.

neat.

"find out its properties and how they made it. best way to see how something works is to strip it down to its most basic element, and try to replicate it." circe responded methodically. despite her insouciant and succubus like nature, she's a scientist as heart.

his statement causes her brow to quirk, and a smirk quickly finds its way back to his lips. "i like that. mistress of science - drop the shit, that's ugly." she uselessly babbled. she paused, thinking for a moment, "yea. didn't aether give you documents, or something? anything about this thing and its creation?" she rested a hand on her hip, the snarling of the beast like white noise in the background.

notes: 

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2020 23:34:00 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "sort of." looking downward, elijah scratches his head, fingernails etching sigils for recall. "project: beast killer. i can find the instructions, if i didn't delete them already. that's only if my shitty laptop decides to work again too." although the cut of his jaw angles toward the floor, the sharp flicker of his hues pins his eyes on circe.

without sparing a glance at the beast, he recalls the type:null and his victreebel back into their balls. their departures leave a vacuum of silence in their places- but he grumbles upon noticing the remaining absol and ninetales.

"so." elijah mutters, lips rippling as if to hide the stones of some shame in his mouth. he gestures to the two remaining pokemon with a shooing nod of his head. "still have time for the physical?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 21, 2020 2:04:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

"are you poor?" the blunt question was followed by a twist of her lips upwards into a nagging smirk. her two-toned eyes follow his lead, brows briefly knitting before a look of understanding follows suit. a quick flicker of fingers return the two canine pocket monsters, and she finds herself gleefully sauntering over to him.

"of course. a doctor always makes time for her patients." a hand cups his chin, a gentle, firm tug would force their eyes to meet. her eyes are a domineering presence, a look of sheer victory as opposed to his shame. "let's start simple," a sickly sweet promise that's near poisonous in nature as she leaned closer, "on a scale of 1 through 10, how do you feel?"

silky words grow quieter as the warmth of her lips darling whisk over the corner of his own.

notes: we've got to go shiv

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON May 28, 2020 22:41:11 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "poor?" elijah breathes in, the air catching on the ridges of his mouth. "shitty thing's not dead— yet."

when elijah's chin is held, it threatens to dig deeper into her palm. it would be narcissistic to say that the apothecary possessed a strong jawline, but everything about the man is defined. cut in blunt lines, strong and lacking the elegance of curves.

he watches her eyes, but nothing else moves. the promise comes honeyed, and elijah is no sweet tooth.

"five." elijah says, chin still paperweight firm in her grasp. "are we aiming high or low? doctors should be more clear in their instructions."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 9:14:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"i'm not your average doctor, unfortunately." she hummed. she could overlook his...questionable financial status in favor of his looks. he was lucky he had at least that going for him. her hand retracts from his chin in favor of capturing his wrist as though her fingers are shackles. "let's go before i change my mind." her tone is...simply put, mean. as though she was doing him a favor. her words were no longer honeyed, and she didn't hide the sense of cruelty she always possessed. the much more important task at hand in controlling the overbearing power of mystical beings was, briefly, forgotten about for more mortal desires. "i look forward to our partnership," was the last, chilling statement she offered him. a foreboding smile etched onto her lips before it disappeared as she led him astray to the depths of her room.