Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
Josh's Plotter
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2019 19:51:50 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sps"]
[attr="class","spsimg"]

[attr="class","spslyric"]

"With or without the fame, I'll still do my part."

[attr="class","spstop"]
[attr="class","spstop2"]

[attr="class","spsname"]JOSH DRAGOMIR

[attr="class","spsbot"]
[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","spstab"]ABOUT
]
[attr="class","sps2"]

[attr="class","spsabout1"]28

[attr="class","spsabout1"]HE, HIM, HIS

[attr="class","spsabout1"]MARRIED TO IZUMI YAMAMURA

[attr="class","spsabout1"]

[attr="class","spsabout1"]EXEC. VP OF RAICORP

[attr="class","spsabout1"]RANGER

[attr="class","spsblurb"]

[break][break]

Personality
[break][break]

Josh Dragomir is a warm individual, upbeat and always willing to help people out if there is an opportunity. The trait that may define him most commonly is his sense of humor, constantly applying his wit to most scenarios in hopes of making people laugh. Not that he is without his stresses though, as his warm exterior hides a very long period of his life plagued by warfare that still haunts him to this day. When he needs to be, he becomes deathly serious and stoic, determined to carry out what needs to be done no matter what he has to do in order to do it. His responsibilities and what is to come for him are a great source of anxiety for him, with stress being possibly his greatest foe. His anxieties effect him greatly, even if he goes to great pains to conceal it.[break][break]

He is passionate about what he does, especially when it comes to raising and training Pokemon. He has grown up absolutely loving Pokemon, and holds deep bonds with each one that he trains. He is detail-oriented and goes to great lengths to ensure the proper care and happiness for his team. He is widely experienced in training and battling Pokemon, having obtained his first Pokemon at the age of ten, and officially began his first Pokemon journey at the age of 20. He relies on his deep bonds with his Pokemon as well as his ability to assess a situation and think outside the box in order to overcome conflicts to the best of his ability. He is resourceful and will take everything around him into account when planning strategies.[break][break]

His passion though, can make him stubborn and headstrong. While a friendly and sociable sort who will go to great lengths not just for his Pokemon but for his friends as well, he appears to have little regard for his own well-being when he gets going. He is absurdly wreckless and tends to leap into danger without thinking much of the time. He is impulsive, and will most likely get himself hurt if left unchecked.[break][break]

Dragomir is a skilled mechanic, having learned a great deal from working with his mother, Serena Dragomir. He is able to fix simple things, as well as his HoloWatch quite easily. When not flying to his destination on a Pokemon, he will utilize a modified motorcycle with the ability to switch to a hover-based mode for harsher environments, at the cost of top speed.[break][break]

He adores his family, especially his wife Izumi and their two children. He has an especially close relationship with his kids. And he would do anything for them. He is generally the parent who spoils their children, leaving Izumi to be the more strict one. Though Josh is capable of being more serious with them when he absolutely has to be. When conflict arises, he is incredibly protective of his children, and has previously shown a hidden darker side to himself if they are made to be scared or come to harm. This side of him turns the otherwise gentle giant into a ruthless combatant, who will not hesitate to hurt someone for trying to bring harm to his babies.[break][break]

His current goals are to expand RaiCorp's influence into Hoenn, as well as to keep Hoenn safe as a part-time member of the Rangers. Josh is goal-driven, and very stubbornly determined when it comes to these goals. Many sleepless nights will be had if there is an opportunity to fulfill them.[break][break]

Background
[break][break]

What felt like an eternity ago, Josh Dragomir had been a renowned man. In his prime, he had traveled from region to region, starting out as a Pokemon Trainer and eventually finding his way into several different careers. Assisting in the start of the aspiring tech company RaiCorp, finding himself drawn to the worlds of TV and movie acting, even participating in several televised events and Contests. Starring in the successful superhero epic "The Blue Dragon", and with a largely publicized proposal to his longtime girlfriend at the screening, he had become renowned for some time.[break][break]

But doing so had compromised his identity as a member of the International Police in his region's branch. Putting a target on his and his family's back. On top of that, the multiple jobs had led to him spreading himself thin, and it had begun to take its toll. And with his wife having just given birth to twins, it was time to consider his priorities. Further abuse from his branch's commanding officer who constantly got drunk and berated his subordinates led to a fight that made his decision easy. Quitting the force, his screen time also decreased as he put more time to the quickly expanding RaiCorp, and spending his off-time with his newly born children.[break][break]

Before long, it was as though he had all but vanished from the public eye.[break][break]

And he was okay with that.[break][break]

Some time after quitting the force in his region and getting ready to begin travelling again, he was contacted by the heads of the International Police. Rather than risk losing him, he was offered a role as an undercover informant who could be contacted from time to time to help keep the world safe. An offer he accepted. It had been four years since, and he held no regrets. Having settled down in Hoenn with his family, and hoping to officially put down roots for real this time, his focus was on continuing to help RaiCorp grow. With Hoenn's Rangers taking the fight to organizations such as Team Rocket, Josh's wife Izumi decided to join up in a part-time capacity, and Josh would later be reassigned to the Rangers himself in a similar role. Now it seemed, they were ready to make their names once more, keeping the region safe in a more open capacity.[break][break]

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;color:#0303a7;padding:0px!important;margin:-3px;text-align:justify;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","spstab"]FRIENDS
]
[attr="class","sps2"]

- Josh's old co-worker from their younger days as part of the International Police. The two have remained in contact since their mutual departures from the organization, and Josh considers Thomas one of his longtime friends and confidantes.[break][break]

Entry 2 - Description[break][break]

Entry 3 - Description[break][break]

Entry 4 - Description[break][break]

Entry 5 - Description

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;color:#0303a7;padding:0px!important;margin:-3px;text-align:justify;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","spstab"]FAMILY
]
[attr="class","sps2"]

Serena Dragomir - Owner and Chairwoman of RaiCorp, and the genius behind the entire operation. Having turned her grief into a project that has paved the way for an entire business, Serena Dragomir's technological marvels continue to break new ground for RaiCorp's success. She is also a skilled Trainer, though she is long retired from full time Pokemon battling. She has been Josh's primary source of support on his Pokemon journey, only wishing to see him happy after the horrors they all faced. While she is a kind and gentle soul though, when her fiery temper surfaces though, most, including Josh, make a break for it.[break][break]

Gordon Dragomir - An incredibly skilled career Pokemon Trainer, Gordon Dragomir is Josh's hero and idol, having inspired his love for Pokemon and later his passion to become a Pokemon Trainer himself. His previous time with the police has made him some enemies though, with their vengeance robbing him of many years with his family. While still trying to find his role in this new world, his goal is to make it up to his family for all the time he lost. He serves as a mentor and guide for his son in times of need. [break][break]

Zachary "Zack" Dragomir & Lyra "Ly" Dragomir - Josh and Izumi's two children. Twins, a boy and a girl respectively. Both of them are four years old. Zack has brown hair, while Lyra has blonde, and both have brown eyes. The two of them have quickly taken up the same love for Pokemon that their parents have, and Josh loves them both dearly. He will protect them with his life, and will not hesitate to hurt someone in doing so if need be.[break][break]

Entry 4 - Description[break][break]

Entry 5 - Description

[PTab=
[attr="class","spstab"]LOVER
]
[attr="class","sps2"]

- Josh's wife of four years. The two of them met during an operation in Lavaridge many years ago, and Izumi soon became one of Josh's constant travelling companions. The two grew incredibly close, and Izumi helped him learn to settle down, take his time and grow to love someone the way that he found he loved her. After a few years of dating and living together, Izumi accompanied Josh to the premiere of The Blue Dragon, a movie that Josh had been contracted to star in. It was there that he decided to give her the dream fairytale proposal that Izumi had always touted wanting one day. With the world watching, he proposed to Izumi, and the two were married soon after in a private ceremony.[break][break]

Josh and Izumi have two children together, named Zachary and Lyra. They presently share a home together in Lavaridge Town with his parents.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;color:#ffffff;padding:0px!important;margin:-3px;text-align:justify;}]
[/PTabbedContent={border-width:0;padding:0px!important;width:366px;background-color:transparent;margin:-62px 22px -3px 22px;}]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=VT323]
[googlefont=Inconsolata]
[newclass=.sps]width:600px;background-color:#222222;color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spsimg]height:400px;width:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spslyric]border:solid 1px #ffffff;padding:14px;font:10px Inconsolata;color:#ffffff;text-align:justify;line-height:10px;position:relative;z-index:1;margin:25px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.65);[/newclass]
[newclass=.spstop]background-color:#b0463c;padding:25px;padding-bottom:65px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spstop2]background-color:#ffffff;height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spsname]background-color:#b0463c;color:#ffffff;height:25px;margin-top:-25px;position:relative;z-index:1;float:left;font:40px VT323;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spstab]margin:-3px;border:solid 1px #ffffff;color:#ffffff;font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;padding:9px;position:absolute;width:60px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sps2]height:235px;width:350px;padding:25px;margin:42px 0px 0px -22px;position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spsabout1]text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:10px;font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:9px;text-align:right;padding:10px;background-color:#191919;color:#aaaaaa;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spsblurb]height:235px;padding-right:5px;overflow:auto;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spsblurb b]color:#466BC1;font:11px Inconsolata;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spsblurb::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #b0463c;border:0px;border-left:solid 5px #222222;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spsblurb::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 6px;background: transparent;border:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sps .PT_table .PT_tabs]background:transparent;margin-bottom:20px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;width:58px;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);opacity:.2;-webkit-transition: all .5s ease; -moz-transition: all .5s ease; -o-transition: all .5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sps .PT_tabs_selected_hover]background:transparent;color:#ffffff;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;text-shadow:2px 2px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.2);opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sps .PT_tabs_hover]background:transparent;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);opacity:.2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sps .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]background:transparent;color:#ffffff;line-height:20px;font-size:20px;text-align:center;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;text-shadow:2px 2px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.2);opacity:1;-webkit-transition: all .5s ease; -moz-transition: all .5s ease; -o-transition: all .5s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
Josh's Plotter
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2019 7:01:53 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

Bish you right I’m here to give you some lovin’!

Apologies to anyone who’s looking to flirt with Josh here but he already put a ring on someone that someone being Izumi however he can be a shameless flirt when he wants to be. Fair warning.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Josh's Plotter
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2019 5:56:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar

RELATIONSHIP
RICHARD x JOSH

So there's actually a significant age difference between the two which is actually great! I see that Josh loves to battle and train and he's certainly done it longer than Richard who's officially starting his first adventure at the same age as Josh, that age being twenty. So perhaps the two could develop some kind of student and mentor relationship! You can DM me the details if you're down and that's easier for you, or post here, whatever's easiest! ^^
deltra of gangnam style

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
Josh's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 0:11:39 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

Forgive me for I am about to sin with a terrible joke:

There are so many forms of martial arts, it’s kind of... Kung-Fusing

Either way, you know what I’m here for. So what are we going to do with our kids, then? How many social threads we going to have introducing them to the world at large? I know we picked out June as their birth month, but… when exactly is their birth day?!

At least we have a social thread to look forward to, right? Right?

Also, highly suggest taking the Bonus Stage: Destroy Car quest for the Tower of Strength as well. What do you think?
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Josh's Plotter
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2020 15:57:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

And while you are sitting indoors
waiting for the storm to pass
I will be outside dancing in the rain

I'm thinking they possibly could have met once when Cotton was taking photos somewhere and he just happened to have ranger business in the area. She snapped a few photos of him doing his thing and approached him after to tell him he did a good job and that she loves his hair. I think any relationship that they have right now would be in development but after we do that mission perhaps they end up becoming friends. add/edit/delete
dragomir

[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
Josh's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 19:14:04 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar
Izumi and

(you know I am never going to get tired of poking at this)

No, no, honestly—

What and how are we going to settle the little problem of Zuzu being terrified of lightning and Electric-types in general? You know how she is right now, anything that’s Electric is a hard PASS for her.

Hell, she considered Myst her Toxtricity to be a Poison-type and not the dual-type it is!

So, o great husband of mine

How are you going to have her overcome her fear of Electric-types and electricity in general?

That is my challenge for you~
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
Josh's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 22:25:00 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
Izumi Yamamura Avatar
Izumi and

(you know I am never going to get tired of poking at this)

No, no, honestly—

What and how are we going to settle the little problem of Zuzu being terrified of lightning and Electric-types in general? You know how she is right now, anything that’s Electric is a hard PASS for her.

Hell, she considered Myst her Toxtricity to be a Poison-type and not the dual-type it is!

So, o great husband of mine

How are you going to have her overcome her fear of Electric-types and electricity in general?

That is my challenge for you~

Jash teaching her how to handle Electric types could work!
close tab

played by

Bunny

Ann
She/Her
August 10
Mauville City, Hoenn
Plotsexual
Homeless
Civilian
16 height
16 height
awards
52 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bbbunny
Ann Nickolette
Josh's Plotter
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 11:26:58 GMT
Ann Nickolette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","currage"]
[attr="class","currage1"]
[attr="class","curragetop"]
[attr="class","curragelyric"]

heart of steel
stand and fight live by your heart

[attr="class","currageimg"]
[attr="class","currageimg2"]

[attr="class","currageimg3"]

[attr="class","curragetag"]

written for

[break][break][break]
[attr="class","curragepost"]

& [break][break]

Ann is a homeless girl that roams around Verdanturf city. Technically, she has a house to stay in with but she can't put any trust in him making her decide to not stay at that house longer than it needs. Ann has a distrust toward adults making her behavior prickly towards them and often lashing out a sharp comment to them. However, passing that barricade she is actually a sweet girl and caring. Knowing that Josh is an upbeat and warm individual I could see he would gradually cross that wall and make Ann warm up to him. [break][break]

She also needs some training on being a pokemon trainer as a wild pokemon will often attack her and her pokemon while camping out. So, she needs some training in pokemon battle as it is the matter of life and death. I was thinking, perhaps Josh can teach Ann doing a pokemon battle when he notices a young girl trying to run away (but failed) from a wild pokemon.

[attr="class","curragebot"]NOTES [break]
insertnotehere

[attr="class","curragebot3"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:400,700]
[googlefont=Mr Dafoe]

[newclass=.currage]padding:19px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#303030;width:502px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.currage1]padding:5px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#313131;color:#444444;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragetop]background-color:#8d4057;background: linear-gradient(to bottom right,#8d4057, #713044);-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 75%);-moz-
clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 75%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 75%);padding:65px 45px 75px 0px;height:50px;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.05);text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragelyric]font:50px Mr Dafoe;line-height:40px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragelyric div]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:1px;padding-right:5px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragelyric div span]margin-right:23px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.currageimg]height:110px;width:110px;padding:15px;background-color:rgba(245,245,245,.35);border-radius:100%;margin:-135px 0px 10px 40px;position:relative;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.currageimg2]border-top:dotted 5px transparent;border-right:dotted 5px #ffffff;border-left:dotted 5px #ffffff;border-bottom:dotted 5px transparent;border-radius:100%;height:130px;width:130px;margin:-15px;position:absolute;-webkit-animation: LILIKASPIN 7s linear infinite; -moz-animation: LILIKASPIN 7s linear infinite; -o-animation: LILIKASPIN 7s linear infinite; animation: LILIKASPIN 7s linear infinite;[/newclass]
[newclass=.currageimg3]height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;background-color:#ffffff;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.currageimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragetag]font:bold 11px Roboto;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:10px;color:#cccccc;float:left;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:14px;margin-left:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragetag a]font:bold 11px Roboto!important;line-height:10px;color:#8d4057!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragepost]padding:15px 40px 35px 40px;font:10px Verdana;color:#ffffff[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragepost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#8d4057;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragepost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#87354e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragebot]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#303030;padding:19px;font:bold 11px Roboto;text-align:right;color:#bbbbbb;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 40px -30px 85px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragebot3]background-color:#8d4057;height:80px;background: linear-gradient(to bottom right,#713044, #8d4057);-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 60%, 100% 100%, 0 100%);-moz-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 60%, 100% 100%, 0 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 60%, 100% 100%, 0 100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragee] }@keyframes LILIKASPIN { 0% { -ms-transform: rotate(0deg); -moz-transform: rotate(0deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(0deg); -o-transform: rotate(0deg); transform: rotate(0deg); } 100% { -ms-transform: rotate(360deg); -moz-transform: rotate(360deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(360deg); -o-transform: rotate(360deg); transform: rotate(360deg); }[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,005 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Josh's Plotter
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 15:05:44 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

droppin’ by here to offer Alex’s Unown Report because a little bird told me you have a Unown that hasn’t seen the light of day yet. We can make it a quick social thread!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights