rowan's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rowan's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2019 19:52:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","breaksil"]
[attr="class","breaksiltab"]

[attr="class","breaksilimg"]
[attr="class","breaksilimg1"]
[attr="class","breaksilimg2"]

[attr="class","breaksillyric"]

ROWAN OUTLAW

TWENTY-THREE + SHE/HER + BISEXUAL

[attr="class","breaksilmid"]
[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksiltabs"].001
]
[attr="class","breaksiltitle"]+ ABOUT

[attr="class","breaksilblurb"]

+ originally from galar, moved to hoenn a couple of months ago [break][break]

+ only child of a rich business dude, kind of a spoiled brat but also not really, just likes nice things[break][break]

+ works at @bean5 's bar, convinced she is his best bartender [break][break]

+ because she has a huge ego; she thinks she's the best everything and you know what, i agree [break][break]

+ outgoing & adventurous; here for a good time not a long time [break][break]

+ but also very fickle and easily bored, needs to be entertained at all times or she will peace out [break][break]

+ gets in trouble a lot for the sake of getting in trouble; is a thrillseeker [break][break]

+ lowkey has big dreams and aspirations but keeps them on the down-low because she wants to be CoolTM

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:350px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:relative;z-index:1;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksiltabs"].002
]
[attr="class","breaksiltitle"]+ PLOT WANTS

[attr="class","breaksilblurb"]

+ fairly new in town, so she needs people to show her around / new friends to keep her entertained [break][break]

+ will flirt with you for more tips [break][break]

+ might even humor you and go on a date if you're nice [break][break]

+ very blunt and outspoken, there's bound to be a handful of people she offended along the way [break][break]

+ let her punch someone that is my dream [break][break]

+ just gimme all the plots i don't wanna fill this out anymore :pepehands:

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:350px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:relative;z-index:1;}]
[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:350px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#333333;font-size:10px;}]
[attr="class","breaksilwant"]

[attr="class","breaksilbot"]

OF WICKED SNAKES INSIDE A PLACE YOU THOUGHT WAS DIGNIFIED

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Montserrat:200,400,700,800]
[newclass=.breaksil]width:500px;background-color:#f1f1f1;color:#333333;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksiltab]background-color:#333333;height:190px;width:125px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg]background-color:#D791A5;height:190px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg1]background-color:rgba(250,250,250,.25);height:205px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg2]height:120px;width:120px;padding:50px;background-color:#D791A5;margin:-15px auto;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg2 div]height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border-radius:100%;padding:10px;box-shadow:0px 0px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.15);[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg2 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksillyric]background-color:#252525;padding:35px 35px 35px 0px;color:#f1f1f1;font:40px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;line-height:35px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.75px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksillyric b]font-weight:800!important;color:#D791A5;line-height:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksillyric h1]font:bold 9px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksillyric h1 b]padding:0px 3px;font-weight:700!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksiltabs]font:30px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;line-height:30px;width:120px;text-align:center;position:absolute;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilwant]background-color:#252525;height:5px;display:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilbot]background-color:#D791A5;border-left:solid 125px #333333;text-align:center;font:bold 9px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.65px;padding:25px;color:#f1f1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilbot b]line-height:10px;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksiltitle]font:45px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;line-height:40px;padding:40px 40px 15px 40px;color:#D791A5;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksiltitle b]font-weight:300!important;color:#333333;padding-right:5px;line-height:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilblurb]font:11px Roboto;height:207px;letter-spacing:.2px;overflow:auto;padding-right:17px;margin:0px 40px 0px 83px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilblurb a]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#D791A5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilblurb::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #e1e1e1;border-radius:0px!important;border:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilblurb::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: transparent;border-radius:0px!important;border:none!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;cursor:pointer;color:#555555;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;color:#f1f1f1;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;color:#D791A5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;color:#D791A5;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,521 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
rowan's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 2:33:11 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

— @rowan

They're both Galarian & Rocket. We should team up on an assignment! I also want Remy to swing by the bar and have a drink at some point.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rowan's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 12:21:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
I'm down for having them go on a mission together! I like that they're kind of opposites; Remy comes across as very put together whereas Rowan is out here picking fights. She will definitely think he's a pretentious ass (even though she's not much better but she likes to think she is) & will complain about this the entire time.

On the other hand, I don't know for how long Remy has been in Hoenn but maybe if she recognizes him from Galar she'd be happy to see a familiar face, which will help her warm up to him a little bit? Maybe they could end up being unlikely friends ~

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,521 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
rowan's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 20:04:05 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

— @rowan

Sweet! I feel like they're both going to have a distaste for each other on some level, too, but probably nothing that significantly impedes them from being a badass Rocket duo. >:3 I would love, love, love to give them some history in Galar, you kidding me?! I'm not sure how often she visited Hammerlocke, but he attended the university there (a real preppy type from the wealthy royal family Calcifet) and I could totally see them having met. He wasn't as snobbish and mean as some of his 'friends' though, but I could envision some sort of scenario where she probably decked his friend out for saying something and he backed her up. Now that they're seeing each other again after all these years, there's no doubt they'll see all the little changes from when they used to be younger and maybe even come to admire each other as friends for it.

Speaking of picking fights, though, I think this mission would be right up their alley! I'd love for a chance to get Remy out of his near perpetual calm mood and really go all out to show Rowan what he can do. Whaddya say? I can start the thread if you'd like or you! I honestly don't mind either way.
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,521 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
rowan's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 22:04:04 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

— @rowan

Here you go! My first few posts in a thread always seem to suck for some reason, but bear with me! It eventually gets better, I promise. ;A;
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
rowan's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2020 12:30:20 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces][break]
[attr="class","post"]
@rowan &

[break][break]
Bars are great places to pick up information, so Marcel would probably be a familiar face at the bar since his move. So perhaps they met first there then get put on a mission together and it's sorta like 'oh ur that guy from the bar'?? Depending on the situation I think Marcel would find Rowan's attitude either charming or downright annoying, either way though he'll make an effort to try and get along with her!

[googlefont=Inconsolata][newclass=.post]width:310px;background-color:#1f1f1f;font:11px Inconsolata;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]