Ground breaking [M]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ground breaking [M]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2019 0:11:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"] 

Caius had been trying all day to get his new 'ace' Pokemon in gear. They hardly listened, were as stubborn as stubborn could be and only ever responded when he gave them something to eat. "Alright, it's time you spent some time away from me boy." Caius spoke to his Pokemon, leading them to the entrance of the day care. He had already filled out for his big boulder of a Pokemon to spend the day there but left it to himself to get the Pokemon into the fenced area.

Right at the fence's gate he'd push the large ground type into the enclosure. "Now you stay in there and you make friends with other Pokemon.“ he suggested, "Why don't you maybe get a drink of water? Or find something to eat too?" 

The Rhydon wouldn't respond, instead stomping its way into the daycare to do as commanded. Find food. And what caught its eye? Something purple it had never seen before. A Toxel. With hard ground shaking stomps it'd slowly approach the other Pokemon before growling out loud.

(Rhydon's speech is verrry limited.)

[attr="class","merktagI"]@rowan

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ground breaking [M]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2019 15:27:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
After searching for a nice place to sit down for about ten full minutes, the small, purple baby finally decides on a nice, soft spot; surrounded by a bunch of pillows, he's convinced he just found the perfect spot for a nap. He'd sleep until his trainer came back to get him, then he'd sleep more once they got home; it's the perfect plan. Foolproof, even.

Or so he thinks.

But then the ground starts to shake.

Big, purple eyes look up, growing wider when he sees the rhydon towering over him; tall and menacing and big enough to crush him with a single step. When it roars, tears gather in his eyes, bottom lip starting to quiver in fear.

All he can think is: please don't eat me.

@gawdzilla