KNOCK YOU OUT [M]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
KNOCK YOU OUT [M]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2019 15:44:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Rowan didn't often find herself at the Battle Tent, but sometimes a girl just wants to watch some good old fighting, you know? Nothing wrong with that.

Standing at the sidelines, for now, she watches the two current pokemon battle, a small grin curling at the corner of her lips when one knocks the other out cold; it's brutal, but definitely entertaining to watch.

But Rowan isn't here to just watch, and when the presenter asks if there's anyone else who would like to compete, her hand shoots up as she calls out, "Here!"

She can hear the audience groan, can hear some murmur that they didn't come here to watch a girl fight, but she pays them no mind as she pushes her way through the crowd, to the middle of the tent.

Hands on her waist, she looks around. "Who's gonna fight me, then? If you're not too scared."

@joseph
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
KNOCK YOU OUT [M]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2019 21:43:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Someone like Joseph Wick being in a place like this was quite unbecoming of someone in his position. And quite honestly at some point in his life he would agree with that sort of sentiment.

But his thirst for battle and testing his skills eventually over ceded whatever sort of hang-ups he might have. So back home Joseph did his fair share of underground battles and because of that, this was nothing new. Today, he was just going to check things out, see what the crowd was like before he would decide whether or not to join in the rowdy festivities.

The battles today and been entertaining so far, if not feeling a bit amateurish. It wasn’t like he was expecting anything else but it’d been nice if at least one of them had some sort of flair to it. When the announcer asked for combatants he kept quiet, waiting to see if someone else would take the offer first.

And someone eventually did but no challenger was coming up to take her on. Joseph looked down at his watch and shrugged, he had some time for this so why not. He got up from his seat and made his way to the stage, on the opposite end of his would-be opponent.

”I’ll take you on.” He smiled. He’d look down at his watch again, making sure he had the time right.

”Let’s hope that eagerness matches up with your battling skills and this wasn’t a waste of time.” Joseph pulled out a pokeball and began tossing it up and down.

”How are we doing this? 1v1? 2v2? Doesn’t matter much to me.”

@rowan