6,409 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
course [m]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2020 1:12:20 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he looks for darker ones, as per noah's suggestion. he always tells himself he doesn't care about outward appearances, but every request noah throws is taken into consideration.

he freezes for a moment on his comment. kyle swallows, unsure as to why he makes the comment, but lets it out of his system regardless.

"...or you go steal what you need to steal." he keeps his face directed away from noah, not wanting him to see his expression while he says these words. "i'm distracted right now, you know."

kyle continues to rummage through his belongings to look for one, having not used them for the longest time. it's festive and hoenn holds a lot of celebrations, yes, but he never found a use for them until now.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
course [m]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2020 2:15:42 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah's feet paddle below, legs dangling off the bed as if he were on a pool's edge. in his lazy incline, splashes of confidence shade his skin. in his element, he discards the fluster of the immediate past and he leans back. propped up on his elbows, a cocky smile forms on his face. should he had worn shades, they would have slid down, summerly, the bridge of his nose.

kyle's response stirs a heat within his gut. a coil that rares up with once dormant warmth. "the only one i want to steal is the one you're wearing right now."

noah wants to thumb his own lips, somehow startled at his own forwardness. perhaps, the confessions echo in these walls, having rendered his heart raw and unfiltered.

"s-so, hurry up and change."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,409 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
course [m]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2020 2:41:20 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
noah's response elicits a rumble on his throat. kyle notices his own impatience, questioning himself the straightforwardness of his sudden initiative. while he doesn't like it, he doesn't hate it either.

he finds the one and hangs it by the handles of the closet door before turning to noah. he stares at him for a while, watching him fidget around and get excited. kyle releases a heavy sigh.

"okay, okay. fine, fine."

kyle takes off his dirtied shirt that he rolled on the ground with on and throws it at noah's face.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
course [m]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2020 21:58:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 75 poké, 5 infamy, 3 lucky letters, 1x rainbow dust.
[break]