Stormy Silph
dogspotting [safari]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 21:32:08 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]@safari
[break]

It's brisk, but nice. Colder than sweater weather, but there was no need to wear more than two layers. Stormy's winter coat paired with a good pair of gloves and earmuffs is enough to keep out most of the chill. [break][break]

But it's her drive and ambition that really keeps her warm. She's entered the safari in search of the dogs she'd seen had arrived. The more the merrier, right? It never seemed to stop Kyle despite how many dogs he already had. Perhaps she was a little inspired by the man, but she merely also liked dogs. They were loyal companions.[break][break]

The woman breathes out a frosty breath as she glances over her shoulder, spying something with her little eye.

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dogspotting [safari]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 21:53:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD WOOLOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
4/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / bulletproof[break]
double-edge / headbutt / cotton guard / take down / swagger
[break][break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
dogspotting [safari]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 22:42:52 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy does a double-take as a white cloud drifts by. The wind seemed to have picked up and with it, carried or tousled a wild Wooloo. It bleats for help, eyes wide with panic as it continues to lose its footing in the snow. [break][break]

With hurried steps, Stormy rushes to the rescue, placing her hands on the Pokemon's soft wooly fur and steadying it. [break][break]

"Hey girl, you good? Need anything else? Maybe some weights to hold you down?"[break][break]

Another gust of wind blows and nearly takes off her ear muffs, but she holds onto them and the Wooloo with each hand, shuddering.[break][break]

"No? You sure? Alright, just be safe out here."[break][break]

And with that, the Wooloo begins to meander away while Stormy continues on her path.[break][break]

pass

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dogspotting [safari]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 23:10:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TEPIG APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / thick fat[break]
flame charge / flamethrower / take down / rollout / superpower
[break][break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
dogspotting [safari]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 23:33:55 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Her footsteps crunch, but there's a noise that seems to follow not far behind each step she takes, as if, with bated breath, something is following her and taking a breath whenever she moves.[break][break]

When she turns around, she's surprised and delighted to find a young Tepig grunting and snuffling in tandem to her steps. He's being sneaky, and quickly buries himself in the snow in an attempt to hide from her. Except.. his inner heat and the breath from his nostrils is too warm and the snow melts all around him.[break][break]

"Hmm.. where, oh, where, could that little Tepig have gone?"[break][break]

She chimes, feigning ignorance as she looks around and around for him, pretending she hadn't seen him in the snow.[break][break]

As she walks away from him, she leaves behind a berry for him to snack on, but otherwise continues on her way.[break][break]

pass

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dogspotting [safari]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2020 1:28:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ROOKIDEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / big pecks[break]
taunt / hone claws / brave bird / swagger / tailwind
[break][break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
dogspotting [safari]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2020 15:39:20 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

There's a squabble of tiny rage occurring just above her head, and as the woman glances up to see what the fuss is about, she's met with feathers in the face and talons caught in her hair. It seems she's walked into a turf war between a couple of ornery and hot-blooded Rookidee. [break][break]

"Ouch, lay off! It's not me you're mad at! Get out of my hair!"[break][break]

She swipes at the top of her head just as one bird makes off with her ear muffs. The cold stings her toasty ears and she lunges forward, jumping up to grab her belongings before it can get too far away. The wild Pokemon gives up without much fight because it seems she hadn't meant to grab anything of Stormy's at all - she was aiming for the flock of Rookidee that had now flown away in a panic.[break][break]

And then, for a long while, Stormy watches the forlorn little bird groom her feathers back into place and move on without much else. [break][break]

"I can't say I've ever seen something like that - I wonder what that Pokemon was."[break][break]

Stormy shrugs and also continues on her way.[break][break]

pass

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dogspotting [safari]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2020 0:51:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SHINY WOOLOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / bulletproof[break]
double-edge / cotton guard / guard swap / take down / stomp
[break][break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
dogspotting [safari]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2020 16:40:37 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Something familiar catches her eye, but instead of a white, fluffy cloud on white, fluffy snow, it's a black, fluffy cloud. The wild Wooloo is caught in a gust of wind, blowing and tumbling and rolling away in the wind. His pathetic cries for help are weak blats of bleating as his hooves flail in the air. It seems no matter which way he turns he can't seem to catch his footing.[break][break]

"Hold on, little fella!"[break][break]

Stormy calls out, waving her hand as she hikes her way through the deep snow, hissing in frustration as the cold seeps into her boots and melts. But she manages to reach the black-wooled Pokemon just in time, her hands grasping the Pokemon's fur before it could fly any further.[break][break]

"You guys really aren't cut out for the snow, are you? Poor things."[break][break]

The woman takes a second glance, however, as it dawns on her that this Wooloo looks different from the first one she'd seen. It's completely black except for a white face and ears. It's downright adorable.[break][break]

"The black sheep. I know that feeling."[break][break]

She strokes the creature's face, scratching it under the chin while its eyes close slightly in relaxation. With a sigh, Stormy looks up and over his shoulder at the blowing snow. Big snowflakes fall from the sky gently and, while beautiful, she can't help but feel cold and sort of lonely.[break][break]

"Come on, dude. Let's find some shelter and I'll see if I can't figure out a way to keep all four hooves on the ground."[break][break]

From her backpack, she reaches for a lasso. It's well worn and familiar, and smells a bit like Apollo. She gently and loosely ties it around the wild Pokemon's neck while offering him a mint.[break][break]

"You comin'? I'll take you home with me too, if you'd like. But not yet - I have stuff to do still."[break][break]

capture attempt on shiny wooloo

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dogspotting [safari]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2020 21:11:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT THE SHINY WOOLOO!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / bulletproof[break]
double-edge / cotton guard / guard swap / take down / stomp
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ROOKIDEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
3/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / big pecks[break]
taunt / scary face / brave bird / drill peck / spite
[break][break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
dogspotting [safari]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2020 3:41:52 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

The pair of them now move along at a slightly slower pace, given the Wooloo's lack of motivation to go anywhere quickly. Stormy didn't mind, but the constant tending to the poor Pokemon's hooves and wool, tugging snow and ice from him - it makes her a little agitated.[break][break]

Another wild Rookidee only makes it worse as it swoops down to pluck at her hair, and Wooloo's fur, in an attempt to steal. More than likely the young thing was looking for materials to make a nest, and had no qualms about being straightforward with the approach.[break][break]

"Shoo, shoo! My hair is absolutely not nesting material! You back off."[break][break]

She smacks her hands up over her head, covering parts of her head in a poor attempt to avoid another painful plucking.[break][break]

After some time, however, the Rookidee finally lets up and moves on. Thank god.[break][break]

pass

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dogspotting [safari]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2020 10:46:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TREECKO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / unburden[break]
detect / quick guard / slam / giga drain / dragon breath
[break][break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
dogspotting [safari]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2020 3:33:42 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Something coughs, or maybe it's a sneeze. Regardless, Stormy wrinkles her nose in disgust and tugs her scarf over her mouth for fear she might catch whatever disease just sprayed across the snow. It literally melted a path, leaving a very sick-looking Treecko. It seemed the cold weather was not doing wonders for it, and as a result, the Pokemon couldn't contain it's dragon breath.[break][break]

The woman moves on without hesitation, not in the least bit interested in grass-types of any time. Especially not ones with a dragon-sized cold. Not a chance in hell, man.[break][break]

pass

[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
dogspotting [safari]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2020 21:57:20 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GROWLITHE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / intimidate[break]
flare blitz / reversal / play rough / bite / psychic fangs
[break][break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
dogspotting [safari]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2020 3:26:03 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
[break]

Stormy can hear something up ahead, and the sharp, anxious tugs of her Wooloo are enough to suggest something is up. [break][break]

Orange flashes of fur bounce across the snow nearby, and the excited yips and barks of a couple Growlithe catch the woman's attention. Of course, it's only for a moment before they disappear altogether. They tumble down a hill and seem to almost giggle, before running off into the woods.[break][break]

"I remember when my Arcanine was a puppy. Hmm.."[break][break]

She hums thoughtfully.[break][break]

pass

[break][break]