snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
oh, drunken gods of slaughter, you know i've always been your favorite daughter.
awards
4,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
if i'm lucky [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2020 3:10:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posticon"]

[attr="class","posttag"]
@maple

[attr="class","postwords"]

Lilycove has become a city of lights. With the lighthouse showering the city with a brilliant red gleam, the streets are transformed. Lanterns flutter in the breeze, a plethora of colors hanging above the crowds. Vendors and stalls line the streets, festival-goers mingling through the multitude of options. Aromas linger and mix together, a melting pot of delicious food. Children dart between the spaces of the crowds, excited shouts following as they book it toward the rows of games. It's a beautiful sight to behold, full of energy and excitement. Everyone's in good spirits, happy to bring in the new year with loved ones under a starry sky.[break][break]

A woman weaves herself through the masses, careful to not crush toes with small heels. It's a little much if she's being honest. Too many people, too much excitement... Overwhelming, really. Sensory overload could come at any time and overpower her good mood. For now, however, she merely passes each stall with curious eyes, browsing her options. There's a lot and everything sounds as yummy as it smells. God, she'll put on at least twenty pounds once the night comes to a close![break][break]

A hand rises to gently guide a stray piece of hair back behind her ear. Tonight's a special occasion, a celebration that only occurs once a year. It doesn't call for her usual messy ponytail. Instead, loose black waves with a red carnation seemed appropriate. Besides, the flower matches her kimono... Although, the traditional dress is a little outside her comfort zone. Sweaters and leggings are more her thing but again, special occasions and such.[break][break]

She lingers by a candy apple stall, pursing her lips in contemplation. In an effort to sway her mind, she mumbles toward the nearest person, meek and awkward. "Um, excuse me?" The woman fidgets with the sleeves of her dress, a small smile rising to her lips. "Have you had a candy apple? I've heard they're good but I'm not sure..." Probably not best to tell this stranger she's never had a candy apple before, right? "There's so many options here," Illeana mumbles, hands curling around her sleeves.[break][break]

Too many options for food, activities, everything. The festival has it all and in the spirit of her first actual festival, she'd love to try it all. Hopefully with some company, if she can manage to find friends. Is it bad luck to experience your first festival alone? Probably.

[attr="class","postpokes"]

[newclass=.post] width: 300px; background: #272727; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-size: 10.5px; font-family: tahoma; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posticon] margin: 0 auto; position: relative; margin-bottom: 20px; border: 10px solid #303030; background: #303030; border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posticon img] border-radius: 100%; border: 5px solid #202020; margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postwords] padding: 25px; background: #303030; border-radius: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posttag] text-align: right; background: #373737; padding: 10px; border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttag a] text-decoration: none; color: #c25757; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: tahoma; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: .6px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postpokes] color: #373737; border-radius: 0px 0px 3px 3px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; background: #373737; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
if i'm lucky [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2020 3:23:06 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"] @maple
[break]

There's a multitude of things that attracted Stormy to the festivities. But most of all, it's a celebration for her of what's to come. She'd left behind a lot of negativity and sadness in the previous year, and she was definitely ready to pack that all away and move onto what was in store for her. [break][break]

And if that meant wearing a formal kimono, wearing her hair up, and looking otherwise less Stormy-like and more festival-appropriate Stormy-like than so be it.[break][break]

She's already at the candy apple stand musing over which one had to be the biggest and the best when she feels someone, some faint voice mumbles over her shoulder. The woman looks up from her investigation to gaze at a lovely young woman fidgeting nervously with her sleeves, and Stormy stands up straighter and smiles.[break][break]

"Boy, have I had a candy apple? They're only one of the best damn treats this time of year! Honestly, any time of year. I don't think I'd ever pass one up."[break][break]

She flags down the salesman, grabbing two apples and indicating she'd like to buy them. With a turn of her heel she taps the woman on the shoulder had she turned to pick out her own.[break][break]

"Here! You can have this one. Trust me, I spent like ten minutes finding the best one, so I'll make sure you get to try the absolute best specimen. Let me know how it goes!"[break][break]

It appeared that Stormy was also alone for the festivities, but she didn't seem too bothered by it. Maybe because she wasn't actually alone, and had earlier asked Maple to join her, to help them bond a little bit more.

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
if i'm lucky [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2020 3:46:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","pierce"]

Pierce seems rather lost amidst all of the festivities, the new year celebration in Hoenn being much different than that in Galar. Festive-goers are dressed in vibrant robes with beautiful shapes whereas he’s dressed in a rather plain generic gray tee and jeans, clearly placing him at odds with the others. Stopping by some booths to collect food along the way, he’s rather upset despite his overall cheerful demeanor - homesickness growing on him.

He’d at least find some comfort in the magikarp-shaped fried cake that he held in his hand. Just as he's about to bite onto the head of the cake, he comes to a quick stop after catching sight of two beautiful girls talking to one another. Rather than taking a gander at the ladies though, his eyes gaze onto the candied apples in one of their hands, a tint of surprise glossing over him. Without too much of a thought, he approaches the girls with a bright grin on his cheeks.

"Hey, I didn't know they had Applin-shaped candied apples here! I thought that was just a Galar tradition..." he says cheerfully towards them. "Oh, sorry, am I interrupting something?" His cheerful grin quickly turns apologetic as he comes under the misunderstanding that the two girls might actually be a couple since people usually gifted an Applin to people they liked.

[newclass=.pierce] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
if i'm lucky [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2020 6:08:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","maple"]

[break][break]

a very pretty place, if she did say so herself! the pretty lights, the pretty stalls, on top of the pretty people? perfect combination, she says! absolutely impeccable! [break][break]

god, when was the last time she went to a festival? probably once as a kid? something like that. they always reminded her of happier times - times that have since attempted to overwrite the unpleasantries. the new year, new me saying wasn't lost in her, even if she did find it a tad unnecessary. it was a nice way to make herself go 'hey, lets not think so much! have some fun, kick back, relax, go nuts!'. i mean, it worked, right? this was how she was supposed to enjoy herself, right? nevermind that she probably gave her siblings (read as: everyone at the festival) near heart attacks when she tried to do a fire dance-- [break][break]

we don't talk about that anymore. [break][break]

but! pleasantries! fun days! fun times! she was scurrying along down the path with a dumb smile plastered on her face; it most certainly did not suit the neatly tied hair in a braided bun, nor the kimono wrapped snug around her figure. nevermind that she was trying to skip in a pair of sandals; god knows how she was able to move around and about, so freely, in otherwise modest and humble clothing. "doo~ doo~ doooooo~" the young woman chimes, holding her arms out as she childishly follows the river of crowds. [break][break]

ah! but she shouldn't be wasting time, should she? she was meeting stormy here, today! she wasn't way too late - punctual, actually - but she didn't doubt that stormy came here like an early bird. what she didn't expect to see, were two other people who seemed to be there, talking, already! ooo, are they more friendly friends? they were, right? it means more people to talk to, more people to spend the festival with, and more people to just... people with! ooooh, the thought of it was making her excited![break][break]

after all; two people is a duo, three is a trio, and four's a crowd! ... wait, that's not how it works? she was lied to--[break][break]

"heeeya!" maple chimes, casually hopping onto her tip toes to (attempt) at glancing over 's shoulder. a smile dons her face, sweet as her voice and chime. "are we talking about apples? candy apples? you should definitely try them! oh, oh! and! they have some reeeeally good bubble tea! never miss out on it!" she adds, and the skitty on her shoulder chimes along with her.

[break][break]

[newclass=.maple] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.maple b] color: #e4a9f0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.maple i] color: #e4a9f0; font-style: italic; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
oh, drunken gods of slaughter, you know i've always been your favorite daughter.
awards
4,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
if i'm lucky [m]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2020 2:37:48 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posttag"]
@maple

She probably should have expected such an enthusiastic response. It still manages to take her off guard, producing a slight jump from the woman as she returns the stranger's smile with an awkward air. Talking to others is not her strong suit but this woman seems friendly enough. Maybe it won't be so bad.[break][break]

"Ah, really?" She asks, cheeks slightly flushed. "Perhaps I should try one then... Does the size matter?" Her words come out mumbled, half uttered to herself as she turns toward the rows of apples on display. There's so many, each one varying in size. Would a smaller one be good? Or maybe the biggest one? Oh god, so many choices! How does one choose?[break][break]

In the moments she takes to browse the apples, the woman she had asked for advice buys two of her own. It escapes Illeana's attention as she's torn between two options for which one she'd like. Only when Stormy taps her shoulder does she turn back to her, eyes widening when she sees not one but two apples. Is she really going to eat two? They're that good? Oh, she definitely needs to try one, then![break][break]

Oh, the second apple is for her. That's so sweet, the scientist could just cry! If her eyes could get any wider, they'd probably burst out of her face. "Are - Are you sure?" Her voice is soft, uncertain, as if she doesn't experience this kind of gesture very often. "That's very kind of you, thank you!" She bends slightly at the waist, an awkward bow of appreciation. Only when she straightens does she gingerly reach out to take the offered apple, a bright smile placed upon her lips.[break][break]

Before she has the chance to bite at the apple, a man enters the fray, approaching with a cheery smile. Illeana glances toward him, lowering the apple to return the smile with ease. Curiosity rises as he speaks, excitedly going on about Applin-shaped apples. Huh, what's an Applin? The look she gives him is slightly confused and despite probably sounding a little stupid, she asks the questions that rise to the forefront of her mind. "Applin? I thought these are just regular apples... Are they supposed to be based on this Applin?" Confusion settles onto her features and she looks toward the woman for a little assistance. "Do you know what he's talking about?" She inquires, glancing back toward Pierce with an apologetic smile.[break][break]

"Oh! No, you're not interrupting anything!" The more the merrier, really. It'd actually be kind of nice to make a few new friends... God knows she needs them.[break][break]

Another addition joins their group, peering over the shoulder of the man with a Skitty atop her shoulder. Oh, so cute! She chimes in, further lamenting that Illeana should definitely try the apple in her hand. It really does look delicious... She only hopes it lives up to the excitement from each of them. "It's really that good?" She can't help but question it a little more, staring at the bright red sweet. Well, if they say it's good, she'll have to trust their judgement. Besides, if all of them are in agreement then it can't be bad, right? With a hum, she bites into the apple, immediately cooing at the rush of sweetness. It's a little hard with the candied shell but delicious nonetheless! "It's amazing," she chirps to the trio, moving to take another bite with a grin.[break][break]

"Bubble tea sounds really good too," she says around chewing. "Is that stand nearby? Which kind do you recommend?" It seems as though they might end up enjoying the festival together... Well, if Illeana has anything to say about it. Their suggestions for food will come in handy with the endless amount of choices. Glancing between them, she wonders if she should start making a list. "What else is good? It's, um, kind of my first time experiencing this sort of thing," she murmurs. It's not exactly something she's proud of, but something about this group tells her that they won't judge. Instead, she hopes they'll take her under their wings, helping her experience everything they love about this festival.

[newclass=.post] width: 300px; background: #272727; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-size: 10.5px; font-family: tahoma; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posticon] margin: 0 auto; position: relative; margin-bottom: 20px; border: 10px solid #303030; background: #303030; border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posticon img] border-radius: 100%; border: 5px solid #202020; margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postwords] padding: 25px; background: #303030; border-radius: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posttag] text-align: right; background: #373737; padding: 10px; border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttag a] text-decoration: none; color: #c25757; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: tahoma; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: .6px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postpokes] color: #373737; border-radius: 0px 0px 3px 3px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; background: #373737; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
if i'm lucky [m]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2020 3:05:22 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy muses on her comment - did the size really matter? She supposed it did.[break][break]

"Well.. I suppose it does depending on your taste preference. I find the smaller ones to be a bit more tart and sour, whereas the ones that are really really big have more candy but the apple isn't as sweet - it's just blah. I like 'em right in the middle."[break][break]

Illeana gingerly takes the treat from her and Stormy smiles awkwardly at how slow it was, like she was worried she'd drop it or crush it, or was too astonished she'd even been offered one. Was it really that surprising that people were kind? Weird.[break][break]

It's even more awkward, and Stormy's cheeks flush with evidence of her discomfort as the girl gives a little bow. She laughs airily, waving her hand dismissively before taking a bite out of her own candied apple to distract herself.[break][break]

A very appreciative hum escapes her as she thoroughly enjoys her treat, and her shoulders relax and eyes close with a sweet smile just before a stranger approaches asking a peculiar question. [break][break]

Applin? What in heaven's name was that?[break][break]

The woman's expression in response to his enthusiastic assumption could be taken the wrong way - given how easy it is for her to appear unapproachable or unimpressed. She's merely stunned and confused, eyebrow raising as she stares at the guy.[break][break]

Illeana speaks up, asking Stormy if she knows what he's talking about and she shrugs, shaking her head.[break][break]

"Not a damn clue. What's an Applin? Some sort of spicy apple or somethin? We've got sweet and sour, all we'd need is a spicy one."[break][break]

Her new friend finally takes a bite out of her apple not long after Maple shows up. Stormy offers her friend a wave to acknowledge she'd seen her. Maple mentions bubble tea and her eyes widen.[break][break]

"Y'know, I'm not sure I've ever tried bubble tea, either!"[break][break]

Stormy's mouth hangs open as Illeana admits to this being her first festival. She glances at Pearson with the same shocked, accusatory stare she'd given the girl.[break][break]

"Are you two both virgin festival-goers? That's such a shame!"[break][break]

She points to the gigantic ferris wheel and the paper lantern station, and whatever else festival-like was nearby.[break][break]

"Guess this means we're hitting all the stops tonight, Maple. We cannot let these two not experience everything Hoenn has to offer for the new year. Oh -- I'm Stormy by the way."

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
if i'm lucky [m]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2020 8:45:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","pierce"]

His cheerful smile becomes awkward as the two girls in front of him stare at him quizzically, questioning the existence of the apple-shaped dragon that can be found in Galar. Reality hits him as he’s mistaken about the tradition back home being somewhat prevalent in this unfamiliar region. Yet despite this, the girls don’t seem to mind his presence bringing him some relief.

Before he can say anything, his rotom phone suddenly pops out from his left pocket - flying directly in between him and the two girls. Images of an Applin flash by to show the adorable apple pokemon that’s managed to become the target of affection by many. His hand gently pushes the rotom phone aside so he can actually point at the screen. The excitement in his eyes glittering as he looks at the two girls.

”An Applin’s a pokemon that you can find where I’m from.” He then points to the caramel apples in each of their hands. ”See those two oval shaped hard candies at the topmost part of the apple? Those are the eyes.”

He pauses for a moment - the awkwardness in his smile disappearing as it widens further into a grin. Back where I’m from, there’s a saying that you give an Applin to the person you like, you’ll be together forever. It’s pretty sweet if you ask me.” he says with a light chuckle.

Before he can say anything else, another voice chimes in from behind. He moves aside, turning to see another girl - this time with a skitty on her head. This time it’s his turn to tilt his head in confusion as the girl mentions some kind of bubble tea. His eyes slightly turn upwards as he ponders on what exactly “bubble tea” really is, not having that sort of drink before. After all, it sound sacrilegious to put bubble into tea.

”What’s bubble tea?” he asks, glancing between Illeana and Maple. ”Wait, what do you mean we’re hitting all the stops?”

[newclass=.pierce] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
if i'm lucky [m]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2020 4:45:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","maple"]

[break][break]

her smile only broadens watching the young woman have her first ever candy apple. it was like watching a combee learn how to fly! or a baby learning how to stand! or.. or.. a toxel learning how to roll over with that diaper of theirs! she was so happy, to see the brunette enjoy the candy applin in all of its sweet, crunchy glory! "see? of course it's good!" and . now she wanted one of her own! ah, where did she put her wallet? she probably had it on her, right? yeah, she probably did. now, she probably missed a bit of the conversation at first, seeing that she didn't know the second thingabout an apple shaped pokemon - but hearing that story from the guy over here? man, that sounds really romantic! heck--[break][break]

"that's really cute! it's like the thing with luvdisc, right?" where if two people see luvisc, there's that whole romantic part about it. that's how it worked, right? she assumes so. pokemon always seemed to have their legends and lore surrounding them, and most of them were practically begging for a story to be written about! she giggles, moving a bit to get closer to the stall in favour of getting herself a candy applin.[break][break]

now she was about to sink her teeth into that good, apple sweet goodness, until she overheard the dreaded words. [break][break]

oh my gosh. [break][break]

they were bubble tea virgins? they were bubble tea virgins. this won't do! not at all! no friend (aware or not) of maple's will go without trying bubble tea at least once in their lives! or, another name, being boba tea, because of the tapioca pearls that sat at the bottom of them. she liked to think of them as clampearls! like, the pearl part of them, nevermind that it was technically their heads? bah! details. needless, needless details! she takes her quick bite of the candy apple, relishing in the fruit and candy before gently poking at stormy's shoulder with a grin. "we can do the goldeen fishing, too! or! or! there's a plushie pokeball throw! if you can knock the doll over, you get to keep it as a prize! or, or--" [break][break]

maple began to ramble on a bit, until she catches herself before another tangent started. yup. no rambling too much today, maple! otherwise, you'll get all over the place, and they probably won't know where they were even going. she made a skrrt in her mind while she excitedly glances up to pearson. "unless you got anyone else here with you, or anything better to do, it'll be way more fun to join us, right? riiiight?" she asks, nearly bouncing in excitement where she stood. her skitty seemed to agree, with how she mewled from the top of her head. [break][break]

"but first!" she starts, pointing towards a stand selling those sweet, milk tea drinks. "bubble tea is moomoo milk tea in different flavours, and they add in these chewy, tapioca pearls! they're pretty sweet! we definitely need to have some!"

[break][break]

[newclass=.maple] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
if i'm lucky [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 4:28:50 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posttag"]
@maple

She continues to munch on the apple clutched in her hands, eyes darting between the three.[break][break]

She stays silent for a little while, content with listening to the cute explanation of the Applin tradition. It's a romantic gesture, one she's never experienced but lord, does it sound lovely. Perhaps some day she'll come to understand the tradition and appreciate it more than just for being a sweet story.[break][break]

"I agree," she murmurs, swallowing another bite of the candy apple. "It's so sweet! And those Applin pictures are adorable," she all but coos to the man, leaning just a little closer to his phone with excitement bubbling in her eyes. Oh, but it almost makes her feel a little bad about happily munching away on a candy apple while looking at pictures of an apple Pokemon. Oh god, if an Applin saw her now, it'd probably faint from the sight... Guiltily, she lowers the apple a little bit.[break][break]

Stormy speaks next and the dark haired woman can't help but fidget, scarlet dusting her cheeks. It's one thing to have it be known that she's never experienced this sort of thing before but to call her a virgin? God, she could just die of embarrassment! "Um," she manages to mumble out, unsure of how to respond to this other than opening and closing her mouth for a few seconds as utter mortification settles in. She does, however, manage to get her name out with a slight smile, mind still reeling from being called a virgin. "I'm Illeana."[break][break]

The man looks a little confused as he glances between them, Stormy's words not yet catching up to the flustered mind of the woman. She registers his words, however, and her mind finally clicks back into the conversation just as he's questioning Stormy. "All the stops?" She echos his question, glancing toward him for some sort of assistance in understand just what that exactly entails. Of course, she wants to experience everything but... Isn't there so much to do here? Couldn't that get a little overwhelming? "Are you sure?" Illeana can't help but look a little unsure, turning her gaze to focus on Stormy. "I wouldn't want to impose..." Guilt rises a bit further in her mind and she tries to shove it back down. Stormy did offer, after all... But still, would she really want to sacrifice the rest of her evening for their sake?[break][break]

Maple seems ecstatic by the idea, however, and her excitement is a bit contagious. As the brunette rambles about the endless possibilities of activities, Illeana can't help the bright grin that rises to her lips. "That all sounds wonderful," she chirps toward Maple. Goldeen fishing sounds so interesting too... She wants to try it all, if only to understand why her new friends enjoy this kind of thing so much. It's a bit overwhelming, sure, but one look at their excited faces and she knows that she wants nothing more than to join them in their happiness.[break][break]

The woman nods, looking around the group before her eyes settle onto Pearson. "It would be better to have company," she adds to Maple's sentiment. The cheery brunette is right in every aspect. Festivals are supposed to be enjoyed with friends and loved ones, right? Besides, they're just so kind to even offer to show them around! Maple pushes on to the next destination, her finger pointing toward a bright bubble tea stand. Just one look at it, overflowing with happy customers sipping at their drinks, and Illeana's sold. The drinks in question look awfully good...[break][break]

"Ooh," she coos, shuffling forward a little to get a closer look. With so much to see, so much to do, she feels like a little kid in an amusement park. A delighted look is placed upon her face as she eagerly looks at Stormy and Pearson, her cheeks beginning to hurt from the wide smile she wears. "Can we go? It sounds so good!" This night is proving to be full of firsts for the scientist and as she loses herself in the excitement, she finds herself hoping that this is the beginning of a lovely friendship.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
if i'm lucky [m]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2020 15:47:35 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy can feel her cheeks flush red at his explanation of what an Applin symbolized. She glances at Illeana awkwardly, but she seems to have not really thought much about their candy apple exchange or what the guy had previously insinuated. Cool.[break][break]

Instead, she reacts more dramatically to being called a virgin, but Stormy's attention has already been stolen by Maple's suggestion to get bubble tea and hit the rest of the stops. She lists off several more events to stop by and Stormy's eyes twinkle with anticipation.[break][break]

"Come on, come on! We haven't got all night!"[break][break]

She reaches then for Illeana's wrist and she gives the woman a gentle tug while offering Pierce a smile.[break][break]

"I don't take no for an answer, by the way. Trust me, it'll be fun!"[break][break]

Under the assumption Maple has already led the way, they head towards the bubble tea stand to try the next new thing on their list.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
if i'm lucky [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 3:23:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","pierce"]

He’s positively beaming when he hears the girls’ general excitement and interest over the Applin image he’d shown them earlier. Nostalgia quickly washes over him making him feel more comfortable in the unfamiliar region. His right ear briefly twitches as Maple chimes in.

”Wait, what’s this about Luvdisc?” he asks Maple quizzically, obviously not having heard of the saying. The girl says nothing though as she busies herself munching into the caramel apple, leaving him to stand there in confusion. Thinking about a Luvdisc’s shape, he can probably put two and two together, but he finds himself more interested in the story behind it.

The girls quickly begin making their plans and seeing their general eagerness, he finds it hard to refuse especially since they’re here for the general fun. His grin only widens forward as he nods. ”Sure! All the stops then.”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
if i'm lucky [m]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2020 3:58:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","maple"]

[break][break]

"right, the thing with the lucdisc!" maple smiles a bit more, tilting her head slightly as the group began to make their way over to sweet goodness, known as bubble tea! "basically, there's a superstition that if two people see a luvdisc, they'll be happy together, forever~" and the image only makes her hold her cheeks while humming. ahhh.. it was such a romantic story! she can't help but to feel her cheeks flush while picturing it in her head. how nice it'd be if she could meet someone like that! or! if he could fall for someone! aw, that'd be absolutely perfect! [break][break]

but that's fantasizing for another night! they had to have their fun, right? attractions, stands, exotic foods-- god, she wanted to try them all! one at a time, though. so when they're able to reach the stand, maple takes the initiative to order something for herself, first. taro, of course - also known as the staple and iconic bubble tea flavour that everyone needs to try, at least once! it had a flavour that was hard to understand or explain, like the same way you'd describe durian? it was just sweet, but it melded really well with the tea![break][break]

buuut a surprise was best when it came to new things! "i recommend a taro milk tea, with a scoop of tapioca pearls!" she starts, but began to point towards other flavours on the menu. it ranges from other fruits to the traditional tea, and even some chocolates, vanillas and so forth.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,252 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
if i'm lucky [m]
POSTED ON May 3, 2020 19:56:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission incomplete...
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 10 pokedollars.
[break]