tofu's sandbox

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
tofu's sandbox
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2020 13:15:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ken"]
for @ken
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas vulputate sodales accumsan. Vivamus dapibus sapien eu metus scelerisque ultrices. Praesent sodales posuere dapibus. Sed ante turpis, fringilla elementum nisi sed, porta tincidunt odio. Donec vitae ullamcorper erat. Morbi aliquam lobortis elit, vitae auctor nisl pellentesque a. Fusce mollis tincidunt nunc ac condimentum. In pellentesque vel velit at finibus. Quisque convallis, nisi in lacinia placerat, ipsum sem gravida libero, quis tempor est tellus in ligula.

Curabitur nec est dui. Pellentesque eget elementum massa, sed pellentesque ex. Nulla pellentesque odio sit amet erat bibendum, nec dapibus lacus dictum. Etiam rutrum, lectus eget consequat fringilla, sem urna mollis velit, quis porta augue lectus eget mauris. Curabitur eu fermentum metus. Maecenas volutpat libero nisl, ac tincidunt dolor aliquet a. In nibh odio, congue eget felis quis, cursus blandit nisi. Nullam iaculis, quam quis porttitor fringilla, purus odio eleifend mi, ut varius ex massa id.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".ken"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ken b"]font-weight:bolder;color:#007eed; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ken i"]font-style:italic;color:#007eed; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
tofu's sandbox
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2020 21:15:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dilyrics3"]Your lips feel warm to the touch You can bring me back to life On the outside you're ablaze and alive But

[attr="class","dilyric3"]you're dead inside
[attr="class","dibody3"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse vulputate elit quis tortor aliquet vel dignissim elit malesuada. Integer ac urna nunc. Phasellus dapibus vulputate purus quis luctus. Aenean pulvinar, urna at ornare faucibus, nulla neque convallis mi, rhoncus volutpat diam leo varius dolor. "Fusce lobortis malesuada mauris, nec semper risus pharetra in." Nunc placerat diam quis libero congue mattis. Maecenas sit amet vulputate mi. Vestibulum nunc erat, convallis et eleifend eget, congue vel arcu.

Fusce ligula felis, dapibus id tristique eu, egestas in nunc. Donec ac lacus augue, id feugiat neque. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Proin metus mi, iaculis egestas semper nec, aliquet non tortor. Proin sodales eros ut velit vehicula imperdiet. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Curabitur dolor quam, viverra at semper non, commodo eget eros. Praesent nec neque ac dolor venenatis ornare.

[attr="class","ditags3"]@tag

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]

[newclass=.dilyrics3]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#888;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dilyric3]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#972a30;width:125px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dibody3 b]color:#972a30;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ditags3]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ditags3 a]color:#972a30;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
tofu's sandbox
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 3:54:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
TARAMIS, Queen of Khauran, awakened from a dream-haunted slumber to a silence that seemed more like the stillness of nighted catacombs than the normal quiet of a sleeping place. She lay staring into the darkness, wondering why the candles in their golden candelabra had gone out. A flecking of stars marked a gold-barred casement that lent no illumination to the interior of the chamber. But as Taramis lay there, she became aware of a spot of radiance glowing in the darkness before her. She watched, puzzled. It grew and its intensity deepened as it expanded, a widening disk of lurid light hovering against the dark velvet hangings of the opposite wall. Taramis caught her breath, starting up to a sitting position. A dark object was visible in that circle of light—a human head.
@tagged
close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider
he, him, his
ceo / vigilante
7 height
7 height
awards
19 posts
Tobias Hall DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hall
Tobias Hall
tofu's sandbox
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 3:01:07 GMT
Tobias Hall Avatar
if i'm a danger to myself
Just think what I could do to you
tagged
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque quis tellus tortor. Pellentesque ut accumsan ante. Nulla ac risus libero. Aliquam vel congue enim. Aenean et commodo justo, sit amet mollis metus. Cras non magna eu risus eleifend elementum in a orci. Nullam quis ipsum id nisl sagittis elementum. Nullam sed faucibus mauris. In rutrum nulla non bibendum consectetur. Integer enim eros, auctor quis imperdiet et, tristique vel arcu. Vestibulum quam felis, tempus bibendum vulputate sit amet, venenatis eu nisl. Sed ac sagittis nulla. Morbi dignissim leo sed sapien pretium, pharetra ullamcorper turpis dapibus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Cras congue nisi at tempus porttitor.

Nam ut malesuada est, sit amet facilisis magna. Mauris interdum tristique fermentum. Aliquam sit amet convallis magna. Nullam bibendum, augue in interdum fringilla, felis enim consectetur libero, vel imperdiet massa mauris nec eros. Proin vitae hendrerit metus, a viverra leo. Donec a enim a risus sagittis auctor. Curabitur elit nunc, cursus vestibulum neque eget, tristique lacinia massa. Donec sit amet urna tristique, gravida tortor euismod, consequat erat. Praesent eu arcu nisl.

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider
he, him, his
ceo / vigilante
7 height
7 height
awards
19 posts
Tobias Hall DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hall
Tobias Hall
tofu's sandbox
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 3:02:21 GMT
Tobias Hall Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","oneword1"]
[attr="class","fromyou1"]
@ulla

you can technically have as many notes here as you want. go crazy.

a jump to the sky turns to a rider kick
[attr="class","itsover"]

You and I Riding down Broadway Looking for some action Two scattered souls In a scattered world Your hands on the wheel And your eyes Searching for cover[break][break]

"But one look from you And it's over One look from you And I'm over" I can't sleep With this heart's beat Thumping in my chest Like an engine So I gather all my things In the corner of the room And I light the match And watch it burn to my fingers[break][break]

But one word from you And it's over One word from you And I'm over People try To get what they want People try To hold it so close But they won't know That my heart is driftwood Floating down your coast[break][break]

It's been two weeks, now, Since I walked through That front door It's been two weeks Since I felt your skin And tonight you wear The spirit like a cover And one touch from you And it's over One touch from you And I'm over Just one touch from you And it's over Just one touch from you And I'm over

ulla

[newclass=.itsover b]color:#8cb066[/newclass]

[newclass=.oneword1]transition:1s;overflow:hidden;height:200px;width:450px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.oneword1:hover .fromyou1]transition:1s;margin-top:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fromyou1]background-color:#2f2f2f;opacity:.8;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:250px;width:150px;transition:1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fromyou1 a]font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;color:#a366b6;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]