maverick noah ryder
another face in the crowd [safari]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2020 22:07:11 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
not the best start but lets see what he gets
This was a whole new experience for the scarred man. Despite traveling around the world, the trainer never been in a safari zone before. It felt odd. Even as Mav casually strolled into the safari to explore its depths, his warm colored orbs flickered over the tall grass feeling as though he didn’t belong here. A cool breeze forced the grass to sway before, sending a chill down his spine. He knew what he was hoping for, the man just didn’t know if he would find it today. He hoped so.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2020 0:34:12 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BOUFFALANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / reckless[break]
rock climb / stomp / swords dance / megahorn / head charge
[break][break]

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
315 height
315 height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2020 4:22:47 GMT

tag
notes
kind of getting better but im still not happy with it

pass on bouffalant
3/3 balls remaining
The man was on a mission today. Although what kind of team he wanted was still unknown, Maverick needed to expand his team. It didn’t take long for Maverick to come across something in the safari zone. In fact, it was quicker than what he expected. A loud snort caught his attention from his mindless wonder though the tall grass. Warm gaze shifted as he ducked down to try to blend into his surroundings better. To his surprised, a wild bouffalant appeared before him.

Lucky for him, the large creature was by itself eating the grass. And as far as he could tell, the trainer remained unseen and unknown to him. Despite traveling around the world, this was his first time encountering a wild bouffalant. The man observed the creature for a few minutes, fascinated by it. But, it didn’t take long for him to get bored. It would be a good idea to have a normal type to his rooster but Maverick wasn’t interested in this one at the moment. He knew what he wanted and had to keep looking. With an inward sigh to himself, the man stood quietly and let the creature be. The last thing he wanted was to get attacked by it. The trainer continued his search.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2020 6:51:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SHINY WOOLOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / bulletproof[break]
headbutt / double kick / guard swap / take down / counter
[break][break]

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
315 height
315 height
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2020 21:33:24 GMT

tag
notes
getting there

pass on the shiny wooloo
3/3 balls remaining
After wondering around the safari zone for the last half hour, the scarred man decided he wanted some company. As expected, the man called out his beloved canine Azula. The six foot hell hound stretched, front legs extended and head lowered in a bow. Muzzle opened wide in a yawn, butt in the air with long arrow tipped tail flexing to keep balance as she tried to loosed her stiff muscles from being in the cramped pokeball for long. Once she felt like she had all her kinks out, the canine lifted her nose into the air. Nostrils flared with the intake of new scents, both old and new. “How was your nap?” The man inquiry as he let her take in her surrounds, “We are in the safari zone. Maybe you could help me find a few pokemon.” Azula nodded, nose fell to earth. A few whiffs and she found something. “Lead the way,” the man gestured.

Much quicker than he excepted, Azula paused and lowered her massive body to the ground. Although being six foot tall was no easy feat to hide, she tucked down to blend into the tall grass around her. Maverick was swift to follow her lead, shifting to see a pokemon several feet in front of them. He couldn’t believe his eyes. It was a wooloo but not just any kind of wooloo, a shiny at that. If he wanted too, the trainer could catch it and sell it for some good money. The temptation was tempting however, the male didn’t really like he wanted to go through the haste of trying to find someone to buy. Although Maverick would probably regret it, he decided to leave the rare shiny and see if he could find something he really wanted. After all, he only had three balls and there was at least four pokemon he was hoping to get. With a shrug, the man motioned for this canine to leave it and continue the search.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 3:08:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD RIOLU APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / prankster[break]
force palm / swords dance / rock smash / quick guard / howl
[break][break]

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
315 height
315 height
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2020 3:32:08 GMT

tag
notes
bleh... still not happy but i do think my muse is coming back

capture riolu plz!
2/3 balls remaining
Walking away from a chance to catch a shiny pokemon had a very strange feeling with it. Most trainers would kill for a shiny pokemon, let alone catch one in person. Yet, Maverick felt no need to catch one. Although a wooloo might have been a good addition to the team, there was someone about the pokemon he didn’t like. Was it because of its appearance? Maverick tended to favor pokemon that looked kind of intimidating, with hints of big, scary, and powerful with it. A cute little sheep like creature just didn’t seem his style, even being black furred instead of white. The man just couldn’t do it. All well, the best he could do is just try to forget. He had came across shiny pokemon before and even owned a few before like an absol and sandile. What made that shiny wooloo so special from the rest? Meh….

An hour almost passed by as the scarred man and his beloved hell hound continued their search for another pokemon. The safari zone was so massive, much bigger than the trainer thought. “Got anything good Azula?” the man questioned in a low tone, warm gaze flickered over the tall grass as it swayed in the cool breeze, “I’m not sure how much longer we have.” The six foot tall canine lifted her snout into the air as the winds carried scents from miles away, nostrils flared with the intake of a new scent that lingered with its swirls. With a sample of a new scent, Azula began her search.

Even before she was captured by this human so many years ago, this rapidash skull wearing canine was known as an exceptional tracker and hunter. Her pack depended on her for both protection and food. However because she has never bared pups, Azula was unable to be a true alpha in the pack. It was rather unfortunate as she always wanted to pass down her genes and have pups of her own. Maybe someday, she will find a suitable mate to bare puppies with her. Someday.

The scent was very faint at first, only small traces of the creature scent was laced in the earth. But after several minutes of searching, a fresh scent was found. Azula let a huff out, her ruby gaze flickered to her trainer’s as they meet eyes. “Got something good,” Mav motioned for her to lead the way, “Let’s go.” The fire and dark type head lifted into air, muzzle parted slightly as a howl escaped her throat and erupted into the air with pure excitement. “Easy girl,” the man chuckled lightly, patting her shoulder, “Don’t scare it away.” With that, the canine like creature let her nose fall to the earth and began her tracking.

Not soon after they found a scent, the pair found what they were looking for. Warm colored orbs observed the riolu as it appeared to be practicing it attacks. Both the human and pokemon ducked down and tried to stay down wind of the pokemon, being careful not being caught by the wild pokemon. “What do you think Azula? Is it worth it? Think you can handle it on your own?” Gaze shifted down to his beloved hell hound, the canine only let out a snarl before she crept forward. Again, the man chuckled. “Assuming that was a yes.”

The houndoom slowly approached the pokemon down wind, doing her best to keep herself hidden within the tall grass. Her breathing was steady, movements fluid, and being sure not to make a noise. Nose sniffed the air, trying to sense what the pokemon might do next. Unfortunately for the riolu, he was so focused on his practice he didn’t noticed something was creating up on him. And when Azula saw an open to make her move, she pounced. Muzzle down wide with sharp pearly whites revealed, a nasty snarled ripped through her throat as she crunched down on the riolu’s left arm. The wild creature whimpered with pain as Azula was quick to move, whipping her head back and forth like rag doll in hopes to keep the pokemon from being able to attack her. The creature screamed out and soon passed out due to the sheer pain.

“Well than,”
the man coughed as he stood and strolled up to her, “Not what I meant but I guess that got the job done. I hope you didn’t hurt him too much. He wouldn’t be much use if he’s too injured.” Azula let out a small whine, dropping the creature on the ground before her human before taking a few steps back. “Please be more gentle next time.” With that, Maverick pulled out the safari ball and tapped the ball on the creatures head. A bright beam of light engulfed the pokemon and sucked the creature in. A click ensured a successful capture. “On to the next I guess,” the man grunted, placing the poke ball in his pocket and continued their search.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2020 3:38:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT RIOLU!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / prankster[break]
force palm / swords dance / rock smash / quick guard / howl
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SHINY TREECKO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
2/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / unburden[break]
giga drain / detect / agility / quick guard / bullet seed
[break][break]

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
315 height
315 height
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2020 22:39:10 GMT

tag
notes
im liking what im seeing! didnt proof read over this but ill do it later.

capture attempt a shiny treecko plz!
2/3 balls remaining
As soon as the little blue and black creature hit the ground after Azula’s aggressive attack and appeared unconscious, the trainer tossed the poke ball and hit without fall. The capsule opened, a brilliant beam of light circled the creature and soon sucked it in without a moments hesitation. The camouflaged ball sealed closed and the first wiggle came. Hopefully Azula didn’t injure the riolu too bad. She was rather rough and sometimes she didn’t know her own strength. The second wiggle came and still, the pokemon did not escape. A riolu would be a good addition to the team. When fully evolved, the canine like creature becomes a fighting and steel type. Although Maverick was planning on getting another fighting type and steel type of some sort, he could still see use for this riolu. Third wiggle was pretty much a successful capture but you never know. The well experience trainer had a few escape from him still. Mav could only hope this riolu was a good one. A click indicated that capture was successful.

With a sigh, the scarred man plucked the ball off the ground and shoved it in his pocket. “Good work Azula,” the man praised the hell hound as she nudged him, “Let’s keep looking. I got two balls left. Was hoping to get a growlithe or rookidee next, have any leads?” The massive ebony furred canine lowered her snout to the earth once more, nostrils flared with the intake of the scents that swirl in her sense. After several minutes of her sniffing around the arena, the experience hound glanced at her trainer. “Got something girl,” the man questioned, wondering what scent she found, “Lead the way.” Without a moments hesitation, the fire and dark type followed her nose with her trainer trailing after.

About forty five minutes later, Azula paused in her tracks. Warm gaze flickered from left to right in a scan, her body tense as her long arrow tipped tail twitched with anticipation. It wasn’t until a faint cry was heard that Azula whipped her head around, another cry rang out and she darting towards the noise. “Shit,” the man cursed under his breath, jogging after her, “She’s quick.” But all of a sudden, the houndoom came to a halt once more and concealed herself in the tall grass the best she could. Maverick was to followed her behavior. Once again, surprised as to what she has found. “Is… Is that… a shiny treecko?”

The pair observed that oddly colored grass starter pokemon as it appeared to be fighting another normal colored treecko. The normal treecko charged at the shiny one. It was quick, clearly a quick attack. However upon closer study, the shiny one was already injured. The oddly colored one tried to dodge the normal once advance but twist of agony struck his expression as he gripped his leg in pain. A clash of bodies hit before them, sending the shiny one several feet back as the normal one trumped over his sure victory. A cloud of dust indicated where the creature hit and came to a stop. A cry heard once more. “Let’s help him,” the man whispered to Azula, “Even if we don’t catch him, I don’t think the other male treecko will stop until his opponent is dead.” Nodding her head, the pair darted to the shiny creature.

The wild pokemon was beaten and bruised, they must have been fighting for a while. Warm crimson colored orbs could see the anguish in the creature face. “Please,” the trainer spoke calmly and softly, “Don’t move. You might have a broken leg.” The shiny’s eyes widen with panic but the pain was too much to bare. He let loose one more groaned only yo succumb to exhaustion and pass out. “Azula,” the man barked as she stood by his side waiting for a command, “Take care of the other treecko. This one needs to see a doctor as soon as possible. I'm going to try to get him stable.” The canine let a wet and nasty snarl rip through her throat as her own ruby eyes glared darkly at the other grass type. Ebony lips peeled back to reveal her pearly white once more. Not wasting another minutes, she darted towards the other treecko ready to rip it apart of needed.

Meanwhile, Maverick did his best to doctor the poor shiny pokemon as best as he could. “I’m sorry to do this to you bud but you need to go to a pokemon center or your life may come to an end,” Mav explained to the almost lifeless shiny creature as he reached into his pocket, “Take a long nap for now.” It was rather unfortunate that he had to use one of his last two balls to catch this creature, but Maverick did have a heart and he couldn’t just let his creature suffer. With a simple tap of the ball on the creatures head, the ball opened and sucked the creature in before it sealed shut. Although he was sure the creature didn’t have enough strength to fight it, the shiny clearly had a strong will. Something Maverick liked in pokemon.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2020 1:02:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT A SHINY TREECKO!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / unburden[break]
giga drain / detect / agility / quick guard / bullet seed
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TEPIG APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / thick fat[break]
flame charge / roar / head smash / take down / heavy slam
[break][break]

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
315 height
315 height
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2020 20:25:24 GMT

tag
notes
bleh...

pass on the tepig!
1/3 balls remaining
What could cause two treecko to fight? Is it mating season for them? Did one piss one off? There was one thing that bothered the trainer as he waited to see if the capture was a success. How did this treecko lose the battle? Is he week? Was the other one stronger? Is this shiny one ever worth it? Warm crimson colored digits flickered up to the sound of his hell hound howling in the distance. She found him. It will only be the matter of time before she ends the other creatures life and returns. A shake in the ball force him to glance down. The man needed to get this one to the pokemon center as soon as possible. Hopefully, the next pokemon they run into is a rookiedee. Although a growlithe would be something he would really like, there was something about that first he wanted. The ball shook again but still, it remained unopened. Was this creature still fighting? Maverick had to admit, he was impressed by this creatures strong will. However, the third movement came and it locked. Success. That was more dramatic than it needed to be but at least he got it.

Snatching the ball off the ground, the burnt scarred man rose to his feet. A grunt escaped him. Only twenty seven years old yet he could feel the strain in his knees. With a sigh, Mav placed the used safari ball in his pocket with the other and turned to see if his massive hell hound returned. Within that matter of seconds, the six foot houndoom appeared. She licked her lips, blood still remaining on her muzzle. “Did you have fun?” The man chuckled lightly as she marched up to him proud and satisfied, long arrow tipped tail twitched with delight, “Well… Hopefully you didn’t leave a big mess. We don’t want this to be our last time here.” Azula let out a stiff sneeze like noise, clearly a ‘whatever’ meaning. With a smirk, the trainer patted her shoulder blade rather rough though she was unfazed.

A casually glance around the trainer turned to his company once more. “We only have one ball left. Thank you can find me another one before we leave,” the man questioned her, “I gotta get this treecko to the center soon.” The canine like creature snorted, ebony nose fell to the earth once more. Intake of earth forced a huff, nostrils flared as she tried to find a new scent. It didn’t take long for her to find something, maybe just fifty yards from where they were before. A cool breeze sent chills down the man’s spine, feeling the coldness of winter around the corner. He hated winter to be honest. “Got something.”

After another thirty minutes of following a scent, it appeared that Azula had insteed found another wild pokemon in the safari zone. Disappointment crossed his expression when he heard the snort of a tepig. Although the fire type could come in handy one day, it was something he wasn’t interested at the time. They observed the creature for a while before boredom finally overcame the trainer. “Let’s try something else,” the man told Azula as they slowly backed away from the fiery pig like creature, “I’m not really interested in one of those right now.” The dark and fire type snorted again before trying to find another scent, wondering off some distance from the wild creature.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2020 2:46:52 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ROOKIDEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / big pecks[break]
tailwind / peck / hone claws / taunt / brave bird
[break][break]

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
315 height
315 height
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2020 19:01:15 GMT

tag
notes
bleh...

capture the birdiiiii
1/3 balls remaining
It didn’t take long for Azula to find another scent to track. The tepig was tempting though with the limit of number of safari balls he had with him, he wanted to at least catch what he wanted. If he really wanted one, he could go back to the desk and pay the fee to go again. And to be honest, Maverick might. The scarred man only had one poke ball left with at least two pokemon he was kind of looking for. However, his funds were low at the moment and he really did need to start saving if he wanted to start getting his team up to snuff. It would depend on what Azula found now if he comes back before the spawn season for these creature was over. And for once, he luck was high.

The monstrous hell hound slowed her pace and lowered her body to the ground, nostrils flared with the intake of the scent so close. Her trainer followed, lowering himself to blend in with the tall blades of grass that dances in the light breeze around them. Gaze lifted to see a welcomed sight for what he was looking for. The man observed the blue and yellow feathered creature as it chirped, bathing in a small pound just before them. It appeared that the flying type creature has yet sensed their presents. Rough man hands extended to lightly brush the hell hounds shoulder blade, he could feel her tense muscles underneath her short ebony fur. “Think you can catch it before it gets away?” The man whispered to the canine, his own gaze glued to the rookidee before them, “I would like to try to get out of here after this capture.”

Insulated that her trainer just asked her that question, the canine slowly crept forward like the master huntress she was. Her movements were fluid and light, pausing every so often when the bird seemed alert. She kept down wind out of force of habit, her own ruby eyes on her target. And when she left close enough to strike, she pounced. A loud and nasty snarl ripped through her hot throat as she launched herself towards the bird, muzzle opened wide to clamp down on the poor bird. Only the sound of a chirp and rustling was heard as feather flew and Azula captured her prey. The rookidee screamed, Azula growled furiously.

“Great work,” Mav chuckled with a parsed as he stood from his hiding spot, “You are the best.” The fire and dark type shook her head back and forth, trying to force the creature to pass out. “Easy girl,” the man warned softly as he strolled up to her and patted her head between her large curly horns, “Please don’t hurt this one too much.” Azula faced her trainer, little creature trapped between her canines. The man examined the bird while she held it in place, the bird was out like a light. “You didn’t kill it did you?” He laughed, pulling the special ball from his pocket and tapped the ball on the creatures head. Within seconds, the ball opened and sucked the creature in. Once closed, the trainer held the ball out in front of him and let it do its thing. It shook once. “Well it still has a little fighting spirit in it. That’s a good sign.” The ball wiggled again. “I think we might have this one.” Third time the charm. Will the get it?

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga