evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Forewarning!
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2020 11:53:26 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

Heyo! this is not a promised disappearance but more of a blanket warning that I may disappear at any given time until the end of February, due to storms!

For those that don't know I live in a valley city and normally all we get is shit tons of rain but the last 5 or so years January and February have been filled with various snow and freezing rain storms that frankly, tend to cripple my city every year because valley people do not comprehend snow to save their lives.

Usually everything is back in order in the more residential areas like mine within 3-5 days so chances are if you don't hear from me the electricity is out & everything is dead or I'm preserving battery life because it may go out and won't be able to post until the city gets it together. If we get freezing rain again I'm essentially screwed for up to a week depending on how bad it is.

We already have a snow warning for the middle of next week! right now it doesn't look too major but that doesn't mean it won't decide to try and bury the valley either.

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]