Like a moth to the Flame [sw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2020 10:05:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had entered the Fiery Path even though he was slightly nervous about doing so. He would never admit aloud to anyone, but he absolutely hated going into caves. However, he ended up forcing himself to due to the fact that he heard this path had some rather decent fire Pokemon. He also heard that there Poison Type Pokemon. Hopefully he wouldn't get bit by one though. He would very much like to live to see another day. "So far so good. There's no reason to worry ...  Right!?" He asked his Dratini, Veda who was confortably wrapped around his shoulders. She blinked, rubbing her cheek against Alec's sensing that he was nervous, trying to comfort her master.

He chuckled, petting the Dratini's small head. "Thanks Veda! You're the best ya know that?" he said, forming a goofy grin as he continued petting her while continuing to walk. He still couldn't help but feel nervous still. At least it wasn't the Ice Path back at home. He would've been not only nervous but he would be complaining about how cold it was inside. At least here in the Fiery Path, it was nice and warm! Alec never really much cared for colder temperatures like his Dragon Pokemon did.

-Notes-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2020 2:00:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD NIDORINA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / rivalry[break]
double kick / crunch / helping hand / toxic spikes
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2020 2:58:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had continued walking into the depths of the Fiery Path, taking a left turn, however what he did not expect to see was a Wild Nidorina and she did not seem happy that Alec and Veda had unexpectedly come across her path. Uuuum .... Nice ... Uh Nidorina..." Alec said, sweating, and no, it wasn't because of how hot the area was. It growled and then had pursued to attack Alec with a Double-Kick however, Veda was quicker and begun to slap the Wild Pokemon silly with Dragin Tail. After having gotten a good thrashing by Veda, it scurried away in fear of getting hot by Veda's tail another time. Alec just stared on in disbelief. He had never really seen this side of Veda before.

Note to self: Don't make Veda mad... Ever... She will destroy you! Alec thought. The little Dratini may have seemed cute but after seeing this completely new side of her, Alec had begun to wonder how tough she would be when she would evolve. Hopefully, she doesn't become like Iris when she gets mad at Alec, or he'd have double the trouble then.

Suddenly, Veda had slithered her way back up to Alec's shoulder, rubbing her cheek against his like before. Alec couldn't help but smile and kiss her cheek as a means to thank her for saving him. They had decided to continue down the path they went down, knowing that the Nidorina was long gone by now.

-Passing :3-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2020 3:49:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TORKOAL APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / shell armor[break]
eruption / protect / body slam / flamethrower / skull bash
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2020 6:16:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had continued down the path, further into the Fiery cave. He could have sworn it was getting hotter with each passing minute. At first, he had to stop and take a breather. And then eventually, it was so hot, he took off his jacket and ended up wrapping it around his waist, sweat pouring down his forehead and neck. Somehow, Veda seemed fine, however Alec was feeling it the most.

"Boy ... Inferno would love how hot it is in here ... Me on the other hand.... I just wanna catch a decent looking Pokemon and get out of here," He admitted, wiping the sweat from his face with an exhausted sigh. "I thought this place would be more bearable than the Ice Path back at home in Johto, but I was sooooo wrong," he groaned, wishing a Pokemon would appear so that way he could catch it and be on his way. Then, with the greatest luck, A Torkoal had surfaced.

Alec had never been so happy to see a wild Pokemon to catch. "Veda ... Just ... Go all out" Alec said, telling her to attack in a sluggish tone, most likely from how hot it was. With that said, Veda had began to go on all out attack mode, using Agility, with a thunder wave to paralyze the Torkoal from moving about to dodge her attacks. It was then that she had unleashed her Dragon Tail in a flurry just like she had done earlier to the Nidorina that had attacked them earlier. The Torkoal had tried to attack Veda with Flamethrower, however, Veda used Agility once more in order to evade and finish the job with Dragon Rage up close. Once it seemed like it was down, Alec had through a Pokeball, attwmpting to capture the Torkoal.

"About ... Damn ... Time..." Alec had said, coughing at the last minute.

-oooooo yus! Deffo capping this one xD-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2020 6:30:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT TORKOAL!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / shell armor[break]
eruption / protect / body slam / flamethrower / skull bash
[break][break]
[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars & 1x lucky letter!