Reunion [Social]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Reunion [Social]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2020 1:50:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had walked into this cave known as Meteor Falls. He had went here because he had heard there were Dragon Pokemon living deep within the cave. He was hoping that he could catch some! After all, having some more friends wouldn't hurt any. In fact, it would be good for Shade and Veda. Mainly Shade, since he drives Veda nuts. Shade can't bite Rex because of his hard shell once. He had learned that the hard way the first time they had met.

The Fledgling Ace Trainer had walked inside, rather amazed at how big it was inside. There was also a bridge which led to the other side of the cave. He didn't know what other kinds of Pokemon were in here. All he knew was that there was supposedly Dragon type Pokemon inside here. He also took look down the cliff seeing streams of water run down the cliff. If there was sources of water inside the cave then there must have been Water Pokemon around too. 

"Wooooooooah! This place is huge!" Alec had said, realizing his voice had echoed rather loudly. Alec didn't even seem to care that he had just gave away his location to potentially dangerous wild Pokemon living inside the cave. Then again, Alec knew his Pokemon would protect him if anything was go wrong. It was then that Alec had the idea of bringing out Rex, his Shelgon from his Pokeball. He wondered if there was anyone inside the cave training, or catching Pokemon too? After all, this cave seemed pretty vast, so anyone could be inside the cave along with him.

Alec and Rex and slowly crossed the Bridge taking it one step at a time. Alec was worried that both of their weight might be too much, however the Bridge was a lot more sturdier than anticipated. "Huh, that's odd. It seems this Bridge is actually well kept. But wouldn't people be afraid to come inside the cave without Pokemon?" He questioned. He shrug it off, not really knowing the answer and had decided to leave it alone. Alec and his Shelgon had made it across the bridge and it was then that Rex had apparently caught the scent of someone or something and had run on ahead. Alec was confused as well as kind of shocked that Rex would do something like that. Normally, he never run off. Usually it would be Inferno or Shade that would typically run off. Rex, though? It was kind of hard to believe.

"H-hey Rex! Where are you going!?" Alec had said, running after Rex. Hopefully, They wouldn't run into anything they shouldn't.

- Figured I'd make the thread here at Meteor Falls :3 -

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
Reunion [Social]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 7:17:47 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"go, go, go!" there was a loud shout heard from deep within the cave, though that wasn't all. a large roar, beastly to be exact, echoed throughout the cave. alec would come to find himself at the center of several pathways. which path did the sounds that he and his partners heard originate from? he would soon come to find out.

a sceptile, with ninja-like speed, emerged first past the duo, next a brown-toned cinderace, and following after the duo, whilst riding upon the back of a dragonite, was none other then the dragon clans very own ! the trio were being chased by a school of fish: wishiwashi. as mateo flew upon dragonite's back, he'd come to hop off midway after having gotten far enough from the creature. "nice job, let's keep movin'!"

mateo's outfit consisted of coat-like cape with the blackthorn symbol upon the back, arms clearly seen outside of the coat's sleeves. the coat, open, would come to reveal a naked top-half where, upon his stomach, one could see that mateo adorned a metallic stomach brace over his abdomen. black leather pants and knee-high dark boots were what his lower-half consisted of.

his coat-like cape would come to flutter as he speedily ran past ; though, midway, he'd come to stop and turn to face the kid, "huh? oi, kid, you lost?" unaware of the unfamiliar face that held a slight familiar appearance. mateo would come closer to the male, leaning in to where he was practically close enough to touch foreheads with the kid, "do i know you?" he'd ask.

notes: hi, have a crap response.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 340px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #fafafa; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; background: #252525; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Reunion [Social]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 7:51:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had ran towards Rex whom stopped at some pathways that had led deeper into the falls. However, that wasn't caught Alec's attention. It was a sound of roars of someone's voice echoing throughout the cave! "So, that's why you ran off! Ya could've just said so," Alec said, making a deadpan face for days.

Alec had decided to follow the sound he heard; taking a random path, hoping that it would lead to whatever he had heard. He had come across a man on the back of his Dragonite, and a Pokemon he had never seen before. At first, Alec couldn't tell who it was ... That is, until he saw the Blackthorne symbol on the back clear as day. It was then that Alec stood there, dumbfounded that he had ran into the one and only Mateo Martinez. The Dragon Master ran past him while Alec still stood there with his dumbfounded expression on his face. However, Mateo had quickly turned back and had began to speak to him which made Alec tense up slightly.

What made it even more awkward for Alec that Mateo was so close that their foreheads were about just an inch apart. "I-Its you!!!" Alec jumped back a slight bit, having his signature big goofy grin on his face. "You probably don't remember me all that much, but I challenged you back in Johto for your Gym Badge a while back! It's me! Alec Foster! I'm a branch family member of the same Dragon Clan!" Alec said, finally getting to the point.

"What are you doing here? Are you training or something?" Alec said, remembering his Pokemon. His Shelgon, Rex had appeared right next to him, eyeing Mateo calmly. It was clear that Rex had remembered the man as well, given the way he was looking at him. "My Bagon evolved a while back!" Alec said, gently patting Rex's hard shell gently. It was also clear as to why Alec was hear in Hoenn as well. He wanted to face the Gyms and earn his Gym Badges. "Also, I live here in Hoenn now! Mom and dad helped pay for this place I found. I also have more than one Pokemon now," Alec said, rambling however it wasn't random. He was telling Mateo these things because of what he had taught him when he first started his Pokemon Journey.

"Also! I have this now!" Alec said, pulling out his Pokedex from his coat pocket for Mateo to see. "I got it from a Professor that researches Fairy Type Pokemon!" Alec said, explaining the long story in brief and short summary.

-Notes-

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
Reunion [Social]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 8:43:15 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

well he'll be damned, "lil a..." that was unexpected, to think he'd forgotten about this kid and his pokemon. a soft smile would form upon his face. "you've definitely grown, i can see it." a hand would come to pat the male's shoulder, "welcome home, lil a!" a big smile was given, "i hope you're here to earn the title of champion, i'll be waitin' for you at the top." turning his back on the male mateo would, playfully, say, "even though you and your bagon have grown, you've still got a long way to go before you're able to take me on again. you're not the only whose gotten stronger, kid!" not just battle-wise, but physically.

mateo's continually honing his physique and sharpening every aspect of his body. "as a trainer you have to be strong physically as well. if your body is in great shape, then your pokemon will be in even greater shape!" sharply he'd point at alec, "so, lil a, have you been runnin' everyday? what about push-ups, what're you eating, how many trees have you climbed, what about mountains hiked?!" a fist would come to be formed as he tightened his hand, "you're not a kid anymore, lil a! so i need you to tell me, man-to-man, what are your plans from here on out now that you're in hoenn?!"

notes: hehe

[newclass=.merkI] width: 340px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #fafafa; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; background: #252525; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Reunion [Social]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 9:41:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec smiled widely as Mateo had begun to realize who Alec was. Alec's grin grew twice the size it was originally however that immediately changed the moment Alec was called 'lil A'. He now had a pouty angry face that honestly was never taken seriously by anyone. Whenever his mother saw it she would ask if he was contipated or somethin, which then made him flustered. "I'm not little! I'm Seventeen now, I'll have you know!" Alec said with a smug grin on his face as if being seventeen years old was such a big deal. However, Alec immediately went back to having a serious look on his face when Mateo mentioned the title everyone like himself was aiming for - Champion.

"You bet I am! I've been revved up ever since I got here! ... But, I have been making sure I'm ready to take on the Gyms before I even consider challenging them. Back then, I'd always rush in unprepared for my Gym Challenges. I see now, that my Gym Challenges back then were won by just luck. But, Luck can get you so far, Right? That's why I've been honing my skills, training my Pokemon - to make sure we - us are ready to take on the Pokemon League!" Alec said. There was that sense of determination that the young trainer had. He began to realize what his mother had meant that he is exactly like her. She had the same personality as him - brash, Rambunctious, as well as extremely impulsive. However, there a new change of air, so to speak around Alec now. He was his normal goofy self, but Mateo was right - Alec had indeed grown.

"Oh, y-Yeah! Hoenn's landscape has helped out a lot with that! I would always go for a run with my Pokemon! I admit though, I could eat a lot more healthier, but with all my exercising, It feels like I haven't even gained a single pound!" Alec said, grinning from ear to ear. "Oh! Mom and dad sent me a Package in the mail the other day!" Alec said, pulling out the box. It was obvious though that Alec had not opened it at all, however there was a reason for that. "Mom wrote the letter herself that was with it! She said specifically to open it when my Charmander had fully evolved! She ... Also sort of threatened me to not open it. Ya know her, she's always been like that," Alec said, scratching his head. Whatever was inside the box was apparently super important. He also guessed that he probably wasn't ready to open it yet since Inferno hadn't evolved yet. The boy had kept wondering what was inside it, but he never once opened it, even though the temptation was clearly there.

After speaking a little more, Mateo had asked him a serious question about what the young man planned for the future. Alec made a face that seemed like he was thinking extremely hard. "Honestly, ... I have thought about it a tiny bit ... But, if the whole 'becoming Champion' thing doesn't pan out, I was thinking about opening a Pokemon Gym of my own one day! " Alec said, admitting his future plans to the Dragon Master. He hadn't even told his mom or dad about such future plans. His dad would be proud, however ... His mother would blow up in anger just for the simple fact he had not once told her his plans for the future.

"That's only if my plans to become Champion don't pan out! Also, I ... I want to challenge you again! And win! I want to show you how far I've gone once I've reached that point! Yeah, I may not be there yet, but it's not about being their already! It's about getting there and going even farther beyond that! I've made it my Solemn vow not just as a Dragon Tamer, But as a Pokemon Trainer in general!" Alec said, telling Mateo word for word how Alec felt about the matter.

-Definite foreshadowing there on the Gym leader part hehehehehe ;3 and also, the box that's mentioned has his Mega Glove, Key stone, along with a Charizardite X inside it :3 since a past thread, he has not opened it yet obviously. XD -

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
Reunion [Social]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 10:05:58 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

mateo stared at the box briefly and wanted to see what was inside it himself, but he'd refrain from doing so. it was then that his mind would come to be taken aback from having heard alec speak of becoming a gym leader. "a gym leader...?" he was shocked and didn't expect to hear such a declaration. it brought joy to mateo's face.

"alright then, it's a deal! you let me be your first challenger when that 'gym' of yours opens! i expect to be that badge to be nice and shiny when i kick your can, buster! i'm full of surprises, y'know!" he was interested to see what exactly was in that box of his even more, but it seemed so important that it relied upon his charmander's growth. "and listen to your mom, you better train that charmander of yours! i'm curious to know what's inside of that box myself!"

another thought popped into his head: hoenn. "you know you've came to a pretty great region, there's a lot to explore in this plac." his mind wandered as he thought about the events that have occurred so far. "this place is definitely gonna help you grow and open up your eyes, so you've got to get your experience, man. the people are amazing!" folding his arms mateo's expression shifted to a serious one, "and be sure to make a lot of friends--valuable ones! and don't fall in with any bad crowd, if you've got a bad gut feeling about someone, run or call me beat'em up!" he was being a bit overbearing now, but he worried for the bright-eyed trainer. he had a future ahead of him and mateo was excited to see what exactly that future would look like.

notes: :pog:

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Reunion [Social]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 21:20:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec kept his grin on his face as Mateo said that when he becomes a Gym Leader, he'd be the first challenger. "I'll definitely look forward to it! And ... I'll make sure me and my team will be full of surprises too!" Alec said, determined to see their future battle become a reality. "And you don't have to worry about that! My mom can be, uh ... Pretty persuasive, if ya catch my drift," Alec said, having his mother, Erica in his thoughts once more.

Alec and his brothers, Henrik and Zachary knew that all too well. Another thing is that their father can also be pretty intimidating as well, however Vladimir was not like his wife. He was intimidating in a more serious way, where his wife literally just rages.

His parents put the fear of god in their souls, making sure they were well disciplined. Sure, they still got in trouble, growing up, but that was normal than anything. It was then that Mateo brought up about keeping away from bad people. "Ooooooh! Speaking of which! I stopped a bank robber from robbin a bank! He got away though. He treated his Pokemon horribly which made me angry. He let his Pokemon get hurt just so that he could get what he wanted. People who do don't deserve to call themselves Pokemon Trainers!" Alec said, remembering the events of what had happened at the Bank in Slateport.

"Aside from that, I like it here! I met a awesome people here and there! They had really awesome as well as Strong Pokemon! I can't wait to get that strong! I'll definitely make sure I get there! It's a promise from me to you!" Alec said, forming his big goofy grin once again on his face. "But what about you!? What have you been up to?" Alec asked the Dragon Master, eager to hear what the famous Mateo Martinez had been up to.

-Notes-