A family's Branches

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A family's Branches
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 0:35:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec was out on Route 101 relaxing with his Pokemon. It was a day for them to actually enjoy themselves and play together. The only one that stayed and watched by Alec, sitting on his lap was his Piplup, Iris. The others were out and about playing tag. Even his Cloyster was out, enjoying itself soaking into the pond nearby. As long as they didn't go too far away, Alec wouldn't worry all too much. Iris seemed like she had wanted to go play, however she was extremely shy and her sense of pride was also kicking in, wanting to stay by her Master and seek his attention. Alec gently picked up the Piplup, smiling at her. "You can go play too sweetie! After all, the others wouldn't mind if you did," Alec said, reassuring the penguin Pokemon.

Iris blushed, puffed it's mouth, and turned away hiding her blush, turning away from Alec. Alec laughed at Iris and placed her on the ground. He then poked her belly playfully, knowing full well that his Piplup was ticklish. It jumped a little starled that Alec had done what he had done and pecked his finger. Ow! Hey! I was just playin with ya," Alec chuckled, and Iris had blushed yet again. She huffed again and decided to run after Rex, Inferno, Veda and Shade to go play tag.

"You all play nice now! No rough housing!" shouting at five out of six of his Pokemon that were playing Tag. Alec had then got up from where he was sitting, walking over to Cloyster who was now sitting out of the water. He smilef at Cloyster and said, "Are ya done with your soak, Shellster?" he asked. The cloyster seemed to have nodded to Alec's statement, and with that he returned Shellster back into his Pokeball. Shellster wasn't much into playing tag with the others especially since it saw the pond. Whenever it sees water, it would immediately go to the water and swim for a little while. Soon after Alec had put Cloyster back into his pokeball, Alec had seen someone walk by.

-Hope this is good for ye! ^^-

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
A family's Branches
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2020 16:57:36 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
It had been a while since Morgan had found himself near little route town. The blonde dragon type trainer seemed to be quite enigmatic these days, often disappearing at weeks at a time and then randomly popping up once again. This time was no different. He had not seen any of his draconid family in quite sometime after he bailed early on Mateo's birthday. Thinking back on it, he hoped that he wouldnt get verbally slaughtered once the two cousins see lay eyes on each other once more. Needless to say the likely hood of mateo or anyone from the dragonid clan being here would be extremely low.

With morgan gliding at a low altitude on his salamence, he took the time to groom his deino that was captured within the safari zone a few months back. He hadnt spent much time with it as, but now was the time. Setting down near on route 101 morgan let Vy do as she pleased as even the large dragon needed time to relax and unwind. With Vy curling into a ball wrapping her long tail around Morgan and Kyou, the trainer began to sit back, enjoy the breeze and before he knew it was entering a light sleep.

Being kept in place, the young dragon found it hard to stay still for long periods of time. Eventually the green dragon wriggled free and began to run around exploring.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A family's Branches
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2020 18:06:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had looked over and saw a green colored deino walk by. Alec had blinked, never seeing one that color before. anyone who trained Dragons could tell that it was young. It was then that his Deino had caught a similar scent as his and had gotten excited. He rushed over to the smell of the green Deino.

Shade had moved so quickly that he had fallen over. Alec couldn't help but chuckle at how cute it was. It was then that Alec had decided to walk over to shade and the green Deino. At least telling them apart was easy! 

"Shade, give the little guy some space would ya? Jeez,"  Alec had said to his Deino was running around the green Deino in circles. It had finally stopped and stood still after hearing Alec. It was then the young trainer slowly put a hand in front of the young Deino. It obviously could tell the difference between the scent of food versus people which meant that this green Deino had to belong to someone.

"You wandered off on your own did ya little buddy?" Alec had said with a smile, now petting the Deino the same way he did to Shade. From what the young trainer could tell, the green Deino had seemed to like it! Alec chuckled as it rolled over on its back; its belly facing up demanding to be belly rubbed like a dog Pokemon. "Why don't we go look for your trainer, huh?"

-had to fix that lmao thought the Salamence wandered off and not the Green Deino LOL RIP :P-

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
A family's Branches
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 21:27:49 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
Morgan had failed to notice that his pokemon wandered off, but clearly his salamence had not. Despite having a quick nap, Vy had found herself getting up causing morgan to abruptly wake up. "nghhhh" still groggy from the short nap he had Morgan question his partner pokemon as to why she was bothered. "whats the matter vy?" Morgan stated this as he rubbed her tail as a way to calm her down from whatever the issue was. Looking around Morgan could seem to see where his youngest dragon had gone. "kyou? Kyouuu" Shouting for his pokemon morgan started looking around in the immediate vicinity but failed to see his young deino.

"Shit, Vy come on" hopping on the back of his dragon morgan flew into the air just above the tree lines in order for him to spot a black and green pokemon. Thankfully for morgan his dragon was not of normal colouration and it was definitely easier to look for. After looking around for some time the blonde individual found his dragon with another trainer. "Oi what you doing with my pokemon?!"

Morgan was less than impressed as he swooped down hovering infront the stranger with his salamence snorting smoke out her nostrils.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A family's Branches
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 21:54:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec blinked in confusion when he heard a man's voice from above him. Alec was shocked and a little once he saw the Green Salamence. Even Rex, his blue Salamence was in awe of the different colored Dragon.

"Oh, so this little guy belongs to you!? We were about to go looking for you and return him to ya! He just stumbled upon us, walking by." Alec said, having a big goofy grin which was his go-to face he normally had. "I'm Alec Foster! I came from the Johto Region in Blackthorn City! Nice to meet ya!" Alec's right hand was on his hip, his Mega Glove and Key Stone being shown.

"Your Dragon Pokemon look awesome by the way! How did your Salamence get to be that color!? I've never seen a Salamence that was green before!" the young trainer said, beaming with excitement. Alec was always like that. In fact, he normally couldn't help being that way.

"By the way! What's your name?" He asked the blond man, trying to keep his kind and up-beat personality going.

--

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
A family's Branches
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2020 21:48:06 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
Morgan Looked down upon the trainer and his pokemon that was surrounding his young dragon. He definately did not take too kindly to people being up close and personal with his pokemon, especially his young pokemon that were still new to him and how the world worked. 

"Yes the pokemon is mine, Id like you to step away from him please." the blond dragon trainer stated this as he and vy made their descent down to the ground. "kyou com' 'ere" 

UPon setting down Morgan picked the small dragon that had galloped over to its trainer. "You're from jhoto? so am I..." The name foster seemed familiar but morgan couldnt put his finger on it.

When alec refered to his salamence Morgan couldnt help but feel confused as to what he was talking about, but then he realised. "Oh uh, she was born like this." Setting down his deino, Morgan noticed the young dragon ran back to alec's pokemon. 'hmmm' "by the way, im morgan"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A family's Branches
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2020 2:43:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heroesgym"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric1"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric2"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric3"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric4"]

ONE MORE TIME AROUND IS ALL I ASK FOR NOW

[attr="class","heroesgympost"]
[attr="class","heroesgympost1"]

[attr="class","heroesgymparty"]

Alec felt bad as soon as the words left the man's lips. He was a stranger to the guy, so it was only natural for him feel the way he did for his younger dragon Pokemon. After all, Alec felt the same way when it came to Iris, and so Alec had done what Morgan had told him to do. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to upset you. I was gonna return him to you immediately, but before I got to do that, you showed up on your Salamence," Alec said, bowing to him as a sign of respect as well as a formal way to apologize. When the man said he was from Johto, Alec immediately brightened up soon after hearing him.[break][break]

"You're from Johto too!? Nice! I thought I'd never run into someone here from back home!" Alec said with his big goofy grin. "I also can see you train Dragon Pokemon too!" Alec said, his grin growing wider. That was when the man had said that his Salamence was born that way, which had made Alec had a face of awe. "That's amazing! I've never seen a Salamence like yours before! She looks really strong too!" Alec had said, complimenting him and his dragon. It was then that the man had introduced himself as Morgan. [break][break]

"Nice to meet ya! Again, I'm sorry about ... well, ya know," Alec said, apologizing once more. His Charizard had then walked closer to Alec who stood there, watching Morgan and his Dragon Pokemon. "Oh, and this big guy is Inferno! He's not a Dragon Pokemon, but ..." Alec said with a grin, revealing his Mega Glove on his right hand that had a key stone sitting in the center of the glove, sunlight reflecting off of it. The Blackthorn symbol also was sitting right above it. "With this, he can become one!" Alec had said. He liked his Mega Glove, as it was exactly like his parent's Mega Gloves, and now he had one of his own. When Alec had seen Morgan's Dragon Pokemon walk over to Alec's other Pokemon, Alec quickly said to Morgan, "Your Deino seems to be enjoying himself! My Pokemon are nice, so ya don't gotta worry! My Piplup is actually on the shy side, and as for Shade, he can get a little excited, but he'd never play rough. Then, these two," Alec said, gesturing to his Salamence and Charizard, "Just sit and watch for the most part with me!"[break][break]

[attr="class","heroesgymicon"]

[attr="class","heroesgymwords"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric5"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric6"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric7"]

FOR

[attr="class","heroesgymbot"]

[attr="class","heroesgymnick"]INFERNO

MALE // SOLAR POWER // TYPE(S):
[attr="class","heroesgymthing"]
[break]

[attr="class","heroesgymbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #2b2b2b;background-color:#2e2e2e;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#343434;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#59abab;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #59abab;border-bottom:solid 15px #59abab;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-bottom:solid 15px #2e2e2e;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #59abab;border-left:solid 10px #59abab;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2e2e2e;border-left:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #343434;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#59abab;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#59abab;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#2e2e2e;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#59abab;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#59abab;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#343434;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#858585;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymthing]font-size:10px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#343434;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
A family's Branches
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2020 18:11:24 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
hmmm yes, I guess you really are from blackthorne. Morgan pointed towards the symbol on his glove on his glove. "I guess you got approved by the elders for one of those things" One again morgan reference the mega stone that Alec was so proud of. 

"Yes, I do train dragon pokemon, that is what my family is known for. The 'drake's' " Morgan was having a hard time trying to be civil with the person in front of him. How can the old man give some random a chance to earn a mega stone, when morgan had been there for years trying to prove to them that he was worth their time.  It wasnt alec's fault it was just the old mans problem.

"It seems that everyone that comes out of blackthorne is a dragon type trainer..." speaking his thoughts aloud was one of morgans shortcomings. Shaking his head, he wanted to really know why Alec was here in hoenn. "why are you here in hoenn? Its a little far from jhoto no?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A family's Branches
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2020 21:18:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"Wait - You're from the Drake Family!? So, you know Mateo then!" Alec had said, putting the pieces together. "I challenged him a long time ago when I first started my journey as a Pokemon Trainer. Challenged him for the town's Gym Badge. I ... didn't win though." Alec admitted, laughing nervously. "He did teach me something amazing though, and I've stuck to it, ever since! I've been training for a long time, and now, I've come here to face him in the Pokemon League! I'mma aim for the top and try to become the Champion!" Alec said with his signature goofy grin. [break][break]

"Oh, I don't just train Dragon Types. I train other types of Pokemon too! Hey, Iris! Come here!" Alec had said, calling over his Piplup who was playing with the other Pokemon. She skiddishly hobbled over to Alec. She was timid due to the fact Morgan was standing there. "Don't worry, I don't he'll hurt ya," Alec said, picking her up. "She's been with me before I came to Hoenn! She's a little shy, but don't let that fool ya. She can be prideful too," Alec said, which made Iris blush angrily, due to Alec revealing her true colors. [break][break]

"If becoming Champion doesn't pan out though, I plan on settling down here and become a Gym Leader here in Hoenn!" Alec said, having his grin still planted on his face. "All I can do now is do my best to get enough Gym Badges! I'm also here to catch some Pokemon too! I've never traveled out of Johto before, so this experience is amazing! I also have some Pokemon from the Galar Region too! They aren't with me though at the moment." Alec had said. "What brings you to Hoenn? If you're from Johto, you're away from home too, right?" Alec had asked him. He didn't mean to pry, but what else could he do other than keep asking Morgan questions? Alec thought Morgan was a pretty cool dude, despite only having now met him. Alec wondered though if Morgan knew his parents, Erica and Vlad. Erica was loud and rambunctious, just like Alec and his older brother, Zach. Now that Alec had thought about it, Morgan probably knew his older brother, but then again, assuming such a thing may turn out to be a bad thing, so Alec didn't bother asking him. [break][break]

FOR

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #2b2b2b;background-color:#2e2e2e;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#343434;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#59abab;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #59abab;border-bottom:solid 15px #59abab;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-bottom:solid 15px #2e2e2e;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #59abab;border-left:solid 10px #59abab;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2e2e2e;border-left:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #343434;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#2e2e2e;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#59abab;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#59abab;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#343434;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#858585;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#343434;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
A family's Branches
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2020 2:37:09 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
This guy in front of him didnt seem too bad, just another person from the tribe. "Yeah, I know mateo..." The blonde individual did not want to go into great detail of their relationship cause well, it wasnt exactly existent. For two people related by blood, Morgan did not even know where he was at this given moment in time. Better yet he did not know where any of them were...

Morgan started to listen to Alec's ramblings about mateo and he gym battle, but he eventually tuned out. It wasnt that he was being rude, the guy just seemed to ramble on and on and on. "Huh? oh yea I came here so I could move up ranks within the tribe."

"You said something about another region? Tell me more about it? and do they have any interesting dragon type pokemon?" what the young man just did was extremely rude and very offensive. Lets just hope that his fellow tribeman would not hold it against him.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A family's Branches
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2020 3:36:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EXPLOUD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BOOMBURST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KANGASKHAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SCRAPPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHIP AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIZZY PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A family's Branches
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2020 21:54:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Alec wasn't sure if him talking too much was a bad thing due to Morgan's change in topic, or if he was always like that. Alec didn't seem to let it bother him all too much though. After all, Alec could be the same exact way. His two brothers, especially his older brother, were like that too. "Yeah, that's right! There are pokemon from the Galar region now that live here in Hoenn. There's even new species of Dragon Types I've never even heard of too, like Applin and it's two evolved forms. I have both evolved forms of Applin back at my place. A Flapple, and an Appletun. It's Grass and Dragon type pokemon. Applin roots itself into an Apple at birth, and uses it somewhat like a host, I guess you could say. I also have a Dracozolt, which is an Electric type and a Dragon type." Alec had said, tryna think more of what other new Dragon types he had heard of that were from Galar. [break][break]

"There's also another Dragon pokemon that has like the same legs sort of as a Dracozolt, but it's a Water and Dragon type, rather than Electric. Then, there's also an awesome looking one called Duraludon! Its Steel and Dragon, which would make it a great for going up against Fairy types in a battle," Alec had said with a big goofy grin. "Oh, my Dragon type Pokemon? I have quite a few! I got a Hydreigon, most of the Galar Dragon Pokemon I mentioned, and then I have a Dragonite. There's also Rex and Inferno, well if you count his Mega-Evolved form," Alec had said, thinking of what other dragon pokemon he had. [break][break]

The young Trainer was so caught up with talking to Morgan, that he had failed to notice the Exploud that had walked by. When Alec is focused on one thing, he tends to just drown out everything else. Whether that can be a good or bad thing is very debatable to some that know him rather well. [break][break]

FOR

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
A family's Branches
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2020 19:33:54 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
'Hmmm' hearing about these new dragon pokemon really got Morgan in the mood for another adventure, but alas the young man had only just come back to the hoenn region and him travelling off around the place would make it hard for him to actually achieve his goal.

"Grass Dragon? Dracozolt? That sounds like it should be a dragon and electric type pokemon right?" Morgan now was geniunely attentive that he heard Alec talking about a Steel Dragon pokemon. "Ah you seem fairly knowledgable about these new dragons, you got any to show?" His curiousity was now peaking and he knew he had to get a glimpse of these pokemon before he went out in search of them.

As the two Draconids engaged in conversation, Morgan failed to notice the pokemon that had wandered around the place. They probably came out due to the commotion as well as previously seeing a large green pokemon land nearby. who could blame them if they wanted to be a little nosy.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A family's Branches
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2020 4:25:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FERROTHORN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANTICIPATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GYRO BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INGRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NOCTOWL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHO SHIFT