Operation: House Cleaning[m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2020 22:41:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had no freakin idea what he had signed up for when he ended up getting his nee one bedroom apartment in the lower district in Slateport. It was a very cheap one bedroom house and surpisingly, enough, when he called his parents if he could borrow some money for them to get the place, he was shocked that his parents had agreed. It took a while for the money to be transfered to his own account, however he did eventually get it. 

But, when he got into his new place, he had come to find out that the place was a complete and utter wreck! Just piles and piles of random things strewn about everywhere. Due to this, his excitement had absolutely faded and had turned into complete irritation. It was then that he had begun to question whether he was an idiot or not. 

All he knew was that he needed help. Now. Before the piles and piles of random stuff had ended burying him alive. It was then that Alec had looked up to see a familiar face. 

- In all honesty im jus wingin dafuq outta this lmfao xD hope you good with this! ^^ -

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2020 2:41:51 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Typically, Josh Dragomir, CEO of RaiCorp, was no maid. But the truth was that he had done a bad thing and needed to get out of the house for a little while. The truth was that Josh had caught his son and daughter, Zach and Lyra, with their hands quite literally in the cookie jar and with crumbs all over their faces. Unfortunately, Josh was the softer of the pair of parents, and knew that Izumi would chew them out. Only lightly scolding them in comparison, he cleaned their hands and face, and decided not to tell his wife.

Instead, he took the offer to come and help Alec with his apartment cleaning, as a good excuse to get out once Izumi was home. Nothing better to ease his conscience than to get out of the house for a little while. And that apartment couldn't be -that- bad, could it?

Well, it was.

"Holy Miltank, this is a mess" He remarked, shaking his head as he walked in. "Well, I guess we have our work cut out for us."

BONUS CONDITIONED FULFILLED IN THIS POST

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2020 3:01:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec was slightly embarrassed at the fact his new place was a complete disaster. "I told ya so! I'm grateful though that you came. There's no way I'd be able to finish this all by myself!" Alec said with a big goofy grin. Alec was glad he had made a friend out of Josh. He was the first person aside from Evan that the young Trainer had met.

"I think we should use our Pokemon. To help out too! After all, I'm pretty sure my Piplup wouldn't mind." Alec said, bringing her out of her pokeball. Unfortunately, Iris was the only one that could pick stuff up a lot easier. "Alright Iris! Josh is gonna help us clear out this room! And then we will continue on to the next room until we're finished! Sound good?" Alec had said to his Piplup who seemed very confused as to why they were in such a disaster area.

"Oh! I almost forgot to tell you! This will be our new home!" Alec said with a grin. With that, He, Iris and Josh started to get to work.

- Okay so, I was thinking with each post, that would be one segment of cleaning since we only need 10 replies. So, basically we will be doing a small timeskip with each of our posts. Sound good? :3-

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2020 19:04:42 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

"Hmm... Use our Pokemon, huh? Good idea" He remarked, pondering for a moment who he could use. Lightning, who had walked in with him, was the obvious choice. But there was still the possibility of more, right? He pondered which Pokeballs on his belt he could use. Nothing too big, so no Charizards or anything... And even a Typhlosion might be a bit too big to walk around a small apartment place like this. Especially with that fire back. That would be bad.

Well, he did have one that at least had arms... But they might be a bit big.

"Go, Micken!"

While the idea may have mixed results, he brought out his Incineroar.

"Alright, Lightning, Micken! Let's help him out with cleaning, shall we?"

-Notes-

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2020 19:29:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Thirty minutes later ...

Alec sighed in relief as he, Iris, Josh and Mickens had finished cleaning the dining room. Alec was quite shocked at how spacious the area was. Especially for a one bedroom house.

"I really like how spacious the kitchen is! What's amazing is this supposed to just be a one bedroom house and look at all this space!?" Alec said with an extremely happy smile. However, he couldn't celebrate just yet. They still had to clear the long hallway leading to the only bedroom.

"It's a good thing I cleaned the living room before you got hear Josh. If I didn't, there wouldn't be hardly any room for you or Mickens. Heck, there was barely any room for even Iris!" Alec said, gesturing towards his Piplup. He opened a couple trash bags and handed one to Josh. "I'll squeeze through and pick stuff up ahead while you three pick up the stuff behind me so that way we aren't all crammed in this hallway," Alec said with a grin.

- Okay so, I was thinking with each post, that would be one segment of cleaning since we only need 10 replies. So, basically we will be doing a small timeskip with each of our posts. Sound good? :3-

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2020 19:36:59 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

"Micken" He corrected quickly when Alec would try and pronounce the nickname he had given to his Incineroar, who had already at this point looked to Alec with a look of confusion at the mistake of its name. The prideful cat looked a mix of confused and maybe even a bit offended. "Like, Mick. Then en, pronounced like inn, like one of those old timey places you'd stay at. Though it's spelled with 'e-n'. You'll get it" He elaborated with a small grin. He looked to Micken for a moment and laughed. "Oh come on. He'll get it next time, you silly cat."

He was right though, the kitchen looked a lot more spacious now that it wasn't covered in Arceus knows what amount of clutter. "Place isn't bad. Reminds me of my dorm room when I went to university in Sinnoh" He admitted. He took one of the garbage bags when offered, and nodded his head at the instructions.

"I'll be honest" He spoke up as they got started. "I might be here for my own reasons too. I may or may not have done a bad thing and needed to escape the heat" He admitted as he laughed. "Let's start though, I'll explain as we go."

-Notes-

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2020 19:56:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec made a nervous chuckle as he had listened to Josh correct him. "Oops! Sorry Micken! I really didn't mean to get your name wrong!" Alec said to the Inceneroar, hoping that Josh's Pokemon would accept his apology. Iris had squeaked in laughter at her trainer for getting the Pokemon's nickname wrong.

Alec made a slight puffy angry face at his Piplup for laughing. Once she realized that Alec was lightly glaring at her, she immediately stopped laughing and had started to whistle innocently as if she wasn't making fun of her master for the small error he had made.

When Josh had explained that he sort of did a bad thing, Alec tilted his head at Josh, confused. However his confusion left him once Josh had said he would explain as they had started to clean the hallway again. "What did you do exactly!?" Alec had finally asked he had began picking up the junk in front of him.

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2020 20:05:59 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Josh laughed in turn as the grumpy Incineroar just got back to work, though Josh had to keep him from accidentally ripping a garbage bag. As they got to work, he couldn't help but chuckle a bit more as he chided his Pokemon for laughing.

"Well..." He began when Alec asked. "See, my wife went out to help out at the Izakaya, which is a restaurant in Lavaridge her mother owns. So it was on me to watch the kids. I got distracted for a minute as some of my Pokemon were making a ruckus and when I came back... I found Zachary and Lyra, my young son and daughter, both who are about three... With their faces covered in chocolate chips and trying to cram as many cookies in their mouths as possible from the jar. I have no idea how they got the jar, all I know is they had the jar.

But see... I'm not so good at scolding. I could only do so lightly, and I don't think it accomplished much. I just... Can't, you know? Whenever I try to get mad at them, they just look at me with these big old eyes and I just... Agh... I can't. I can't stay mad. My wife is a lot more hardnosed though, and will likely get on them for it, and big time. I decided to spare them their fate, I put the jar higher up, cleaned their hands and faces, and decided not to tell my wife when she got back. I don't do well with a guilty conscience so..."
He trailed off with a laugh. "Your call came at a convenient time."

-Notes-

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2020 20:46:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec listened to Josh as he had began to explain what exactly he had done. The whole time while Josh explained, Alec could feel his facial expression turning into Deadpan face. From the looks of it, Iris also had a deadpan face, which signified that the two were thinking the same exact thing.

"Please tell me your joking ..." Alec said, now stopping what he was doing. Alec sighed, shaking his head soon after bringing a hand up to it. "I don't mean to butt in and add my two sense in, but ... You should have worked things out with your wife before coming here ... 'Cause now you more than likely just buried yourself into a deeper hole than what you originally were in,"

Alec finished, still having his deadpan expression. Iris had then squeaked in agreement with Alec on the matter.

- Gonna put up the mod req! In the meantime, feel the power of Alec's Deadpan expression along with his Piplup lmfao xD -

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2020 21:08:43 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

"She doesn't know" He elaborated. "My kids are smart enough not to tell her that they got caught eating cookies. Luckily they didn't seem to have ate many, so I doubt their appetite will be spoiled, so there's a good chance she won't notice unless she's suddenly developed magic cookie counting powers. But yeah, I just... I just look at them, with their big eyes, and I can't scold them very hard. My wife meanwhile, is a much harder scolder, and I can't take the thought of them dealing with that. They've gotten a lot of it lately."

He let out a sigh. Well, at least the house here was starting to look a lot cleaner. "Not that I don't appreciate that she can do that, Lord knows one of us has to. But the kids are still adjusting to the new place, so they're acting out more than usual. I just... Thought that just this once, they could go with just a light scolding this time and a reminder not to do that. But I don't do well with withholding information or lying, so... I took the chance to get out for a bit. I know it was irresponsible me to do, but... It's not like I can just say I scolded them already, she knows I don't do so hard enough for her tastes. So I just didn't say anything, and hope they don't take the break for granted."

@tag

-Notes-

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2020 21:50:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec listened to Josh as he had spoke. Alec figured that he would let him explain more about the situation. That was when Alec had realized that what Josh did may have been irresponsible, however he just didn't know how to deal with that sort of thing it seemed. 

"Oooooooooh. In that case, .... I'm sorry for sounding like a jerk back there." Alec said, laughing nervously. Alec didn't really know what else he could really say at this point. He was not a father, nor was in a relationship, so Alec wasn't sure of what he could say that could help Josh out after this was over with.

After giving Josh his apology, Alec had began to pick up the pile of clothing that was left behind by the previous owner in front of him and had aimlessly stuffed in the trash bag next to him, however ... Little did Alec know that there was something other than just clothes in that pile.

-there xD and now we wait ^^-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2020 6:33:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
pichu

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - static[break]
nuzzle / thundershock / charm / sweet kiss / volt tackle / fake out

FROM THE PILE OF CLOTHES, a pichu scrambles out. its cheeks charge with uncontrollable electricity. staticky sparks arc and fly from its face, and it seems agitated thanks to the disturbance.[break][break]

what do you do?

[attr="class","missionTag"]

&
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2020 17:46:53 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

"It's fine, it's not like I expected you to know all the details" He answered, shaking his head. "It's something I need to talk to her about anyway. The kids aren't used to Hoenn, and the heat is probably agitating them. So they're uncomfortable and unfamiliar and I don't... Well, I guess I can't really blame them for acting out more often. And I'm sure if I talked to Izumi about that, she'd understand. I just don't think I can really talk to her about it while she's in the middle of chewing them out for the third time this week" The blonde explained.

They were just about done, it looked like. When something would pop out of the pile of old clothes. While surprised, Josh smiled lightly when he recognized it. "Rai!" Lightning chirped in delight as the Raichu spotted the Pichu that had appeared in front of them.

"Is that one yours, Alec?"

Passing, letting Alec catch Pichu.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2020 18:19:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had jumped back from where he sat as a Pokemon had jumped out of the pile of clothes that he was about to throw away. He blinked in awe as well as shock as he stared that the tiny yellow mouse Pokemon which had electricity stream out from his cheeks. "uuuuuh .... No... Wait! That means ..." Alec trailed off with his words moving closer to the Pichu slowly. The Pichu stood there defensively however, did not do anything. It was abandoned by it's owner ...

Alec had a saddened face while looking into the eyes of the Pichu which was now confused as it looked back at Alec. Alec's eyes had shown that it felt sorry for the little guy. Alec held out his arms slowly, wanting the Pichu to smell him so he could get used to his scent. Pichu's right ear twitched at Alec's movement sort of afraid of him. Alec didn't blame the little guy. After all, Alec had no idea he was in that pile of clothes that he was about to throw away.

"It's okay, I promise I won't hurt you. I'm sorry for almost throwing you in that trash bag. I had no idea you were in there, buddy." Alec smiled softly at the Pichu. Within a few minutes, the Pichu had sniffed Alec's for a moment or two, and then after a while, it had jumped on Alec's shoulder, happily nuzzling him without discharging any electricity. Alec chuckled as the Pichu's soft cheeks.

"Well, He's mine now!" Alec said with big fat grin on his face. The Pichu looked up at Alec with a 'You mean it' face. Alec nodded at the Pichu, now grinning from ear to ear at the tiny cute mouse. "Of course! After all, what kind of Pokemon Trainer would I be if I threw you out? You were here first and I can't let you go on your own," Alec said, petting the surprised Pichu who had then smiled happily at his now new trainer.

Alec had then pulled out a poke and held it out in front of the Pichu. "What do ya say!? Do ya wanna stay with me and become friends?" Alec smiled, truly meaning what he said. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if he kicked the Pichu out since he was already living here. Plus, Alec had to make it up to the little guy for also almost throwing him away. The Pichu smiled and pressed his nose on the button of the held out Poke ball and had quickly went inside it. After a few seconds, the poke ball finally clicked signifying it was his. However, Alec immediately had his new friend come out of his poke ball. After all, it wouldn't be fair to him to be stuck inside it when he could just roam around his home.

Alec had then grinned at everyone and said, "Alright everyone! Lets finish cleaning this hallway up! We're almost done too!"

-Okay so I believe this covers the Bonus Requirement however, if it does not, its not a problem <3 im just happy I got me Pichu! :Shibobliheart: xD Also, when I get me my new batch of Poke balls, ill just one immediately out of the total I have purchased! If thats okay with Staff cuz im actually out ;-; if there's any problems pls let me know! Thanks and love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2020 3:40:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poké, 10 infamy, 3 lucky letters, pichu (alec).
[break]