Static Haymaker [sw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Static Haymaker [sw]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2020 3:53:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had decided to see if he could find either more Grass type Pokemon or another Electric type Pokemon which led him to route 102.

He had heard that this particular route had the types of Pokemon he was searching for, hearing that from the locals of Oldale. "Well, I'm here and ready to score me another Pokemon!" Alec had said loudly with a big fat grin stretched across his face, as if he were talking to someone besides him, when really there was no one else aside from him being in the area.

--

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Static Haymaker [sw]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2020 1:58:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PINCURCHIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / lightning rod[break]
poison jab / zing zap / fury attack / spark
[break][break]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Static Haymaker [sw]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2020 21:25:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Not a moment later, Alec had heard rustling in the tall grass to his right. It was then that a unfamiliar Pokemon had appeared. It sort of looked like ... Erm ... Well, Alec didn't know what the hell ot looked like. It did have some pointy barbs though coming from its back. 

It was then that the bug had emitted a little electricity from its barbs the moment it saw Alec. That more than likely meant that it was on the defensive. Alec smirked and said, "Well, got some spunk I see! Well then, C'mon out Veda!" Alec said, tossing his Dragonair's poke ball.

It had cracked open, revealing his Dragonair, Veda. With Alec's chosen Pokemon out and ready to do battle, the wild Pokemon had attacked, using the move Zing Zap. Electricity crackled on its barbs violently, and then was unleashed, aiming at Veda. "Dodge it with Agility!" Alec commanded. His Dragonair had moved swiftly; much more faster than when she was a Dratini. She had already managed to slither behind the wild electric Pokemon, now ready for a counter.

"Use Dragon Tail!" Alec said, and with that, Veda's tail swiped forward violently, slapping the wild Pokemon across the face which had sent it flying. It seemed to have taken a nasty blow from his Dragonair's attack, which had given Alec the incentive to throw a Poke ball at it in order to catch it.

-Capping the Pincurchin!-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Static Haymaker [sw]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2020 7:19:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT PINCURCHIN!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / lightning rod[break]
poison jab / zing zap / fury attack / spark
[break][break]
[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars!