[attr="class","header"]
[attr="class","teamLeft"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","pokeMars"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]his legs hand over the edge of the shore, half-submerged. had belle not been in the water beside him, he might have worried about his legs being taken off by some wild pokemon or another.
[break][break]
the mission seemed pointless, but he's long gotten used to the feeling. rocket suspected there was some powerful pokemon keeping the luvdisc stuck; it seemed like they wanted in on whatever potent force this was. he swings his legs idly, looks up, and sighs.
[break][break]
"you ready?" he calls to his partner.
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: mission
[break][break]
TAG:[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.teamLeft]float:left;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#9d89af;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeMars]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/DSahPO6.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
I can't change! Guess you can blame it on my left-side brain!
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
behind the sea [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 19:25:49 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

Something else much clumsier and armored than a Dragonair suddenly plunged into the water as well, surfacing to look past Marcel, claws extending and retreating in impatience. "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." Whether Rex was responding to Marcel or Two was unclear, but he did start to approach, all ready for the dive.

A frown crossed his face as he peered into the depths, "You know, if it turns out to be nothing, I'm going to be so mad." He growled, the thought of being on such a pointless mission churning his stomach. Just as quickly as the possible cause for anger entered his mind, he was back to being himself, putting on a childish grin. "Well, Mr. Gloomy, let's have fun!"

Diving was something he'd never done before, but with Two with him, he didn't mind the newness at all.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
behind the sea [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 1:05:38 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]marcel's shielded from the splash with a protect, courtesy of his dragonair. he doesn't say anything, but his pokemon feels his gratitude.
[break][break]
"yeah?" he responds half-heartedly to the statement, watching the water. something about him reminds him of , despite the fact he has at least five years on the boy. after a week of long shifts, he definitely doesn't have the energy for this.
[break][break]
the man gently pushes himself off the edge, letting himself sink into the water. he grabs onto belle's neck to keep himself above the surface and puts on his diving mask. "let's see what all the fuss is about, then." is all he says before he lets his pokemon drag him under.
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: ...
[break][break]

[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeMars]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/DSahPO6.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
behind the sea [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 3:35:52 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

For all his boasting, Rex hesitated on the final step, staring down at the water that felt ready to eat him alive and seeming ready to get out of this, and then Two growled and made to grab his foot, and the T-rex was back. "I gotcha, catch me, girl." He snapped back into himself, and slid on his mask, feeling far better with his face covered.

Two obeyed quickly, letting him grab onto her armoring before plunging into the deep waters. As if his hesitation hadn't happened, Rex gave a thumbs up towards his partner as they plunged down and down.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
behind the sea [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 18:13:28 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]deeper, deeper they go. marcel begins to feel the weight of the water upon him; his breaths slow. once they start struggling to see, he turns on his underwater torch. he moves the beam of light in a lazy figure of eight. nothing.
[break][break]
"looks like they're getting themselves worked up over nothing."
[break][break]
he has to shout with the mask muffling his voice, even then his words can only just about reach rex. the man takes another look around, catching sight of a shadow deeper underwater. he blinks and it vanishes.
[break][break]
"did you see that?"
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
behind the sea [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 20:09:17 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

The Luvdisc shrinked back as two Pokemon and humans arrived, chittering to each other as they pressed close to each other. If this was how they reacted, it was a possibility that they freaked out over a passing predator. What boring Pokemon.

He only caught the shadow out of the corner of his eyes, but Two whirled in the water, claws extending as far as she could. "Uh-oh...we're jinxed." Rex growled at Marcel, hurriedly beckoning him, "She can take a hit, so get close to us! She'll take the first attack!" His voice muffled terribly, but his gravity was clear, Two's head whipped to and fro as something clearly drew near.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
behind the sea [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 3:20:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
mega lapras

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

female - shell armor[break]
g-max resonance / life dew / hydro pump /[break]perish song / ice beam / freeze-dry

ALTHOUGH THIS SPECIES IS NORMALLY GENTLE AND BENEVOLENT, this lapras is far from possessing such virtues. seemingly enraged, or in pain, this lapras rushes through the water. the musical ring of ice that surrounds it digs into stone and sand, crushing any debris with ease.[break][break]

what will you do?

[attr="class","missionTag"]

&[break]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
behind the sea [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 17:33:58 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]marcel goes cold--no, it wasn't just him. it was the water. he makes out shards of glass drifting through the water, glinting against the dark. belle slowly drags him back, cautiously increasing the distance between them and the unknown threat.
[break][break]
"the fuck is that?"
[break][break]
as soon as the words leave his mouth, a torrent of ice emerges from the shadows, barrelling towards the pair. there's barely time to react. "protect!" he shouts as soon as he recognises the attack. he needn't say anything, though, his pokemon was already on it. the ice collides with the spherical barrier around them, disintegrating into particles to be swept away by the currents.
[break][break]
so this is what rocket was after.
[break][break]
marcel curses under his breath as he tries to plan out a strategy. belle was the only pokemon he had who would survive this deep underwater, and she'd be out for the count if an attack like that managed to hit her. water moves wouldn't have much of an effect, and there was no chance marcel was risking using a move like thunder here.
[break][break]
"hey!" he calls over to rex, "try and land a hit, i'll cover you!" armaldo's rock-typing would hopefully give them the edge they needed.
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
behind the sea [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 22:25:25 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

What in God's not-so-green earth was that? For the first time in a long time, Rex was rendered speechless, only saved as Two used Protect and shielded his body from the chilling freeze. A terror ran through him, and then evolved into a fury, the only way he knew to avoid freezing up. Even without Marcle's words, he slapped Two on the shoulder and snarled, "One challenge after another, just what we wanted, huh? Beat her up!" Two's eye rolled back, it was blindly wild, reflected in Rex's own...of course she'd obey.

"Blast it, blast it! Rock Blast!" He howled madly, and Two swam out with a bellow, getting in plain sight of the monster, rocky spikes forming between her claws. A moment of lucidity hit Rex as its eye glared at him, Its eyes were so blue."

And Two fired.

The Rock Blast cracked through one of the ice that swirled around the Mega Lapras, and thudded against one of its fins. From here, there was no obvious damage besides a bruise...they had been too far. Still, the monster reacted and turned its head towards Two, blasting another Ice Beam towards the duo. In desperation, Two shot towards the Luvdisc's hiding spot. Rex could only hope his partner really meant it when he said he'd cover him.

Ah, who was he kidding? Of course the only one he could rely on was Two...

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
behind the sea [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2020 23:27:07 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]the plan wasn't going as he'd hoped, not that he was entirely surprised. this pokemon was more powerful than anything he'd faced before. well, bar one (though did the beast even count as a pokemon?). marcel pushes down his panic as the armaldo turns tail. he didn't blame it, he'd be long gone by now had it not been for the mission.
[break][break]
belle counters the ice beam with one of her own, the water at their impact point crystallising into a viciously-pointed snowflake. with his partner in no immediate threat, he could focus back on their opponent. "belle," he pauses, still thinking, "cage it off, then disable."
[break][break]
the dragonair works quick. a protect forms around her and the lapras, protecting the others from the attacks that will follow. she fires off a thunder waves, causing the lapras to cry out in rage. a hydro pump hits belle, knocking her into the nearby cavern. it takes a few moments, but his pokemon soon recomposes herself.
[break][break]
the lapras readies another hydro pump, but the tell-tale crackle of electricity around its form makes it clear they're safe for now. with the pokemon paralysed, marcel decides to make a move quick. he throws a pokeball.
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: gimme that mega
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
behind the sea [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 0:21:34 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

A cloud of Luvdisc fled as Two entered their hiding place, scattering as she and the human clinging to her back irritatingly waved them away from them. The Ice Beam wasn't coming, and he pressed encouragingly on Two's shoulders, bidding her outside with a roar, claws raised, it was sure to be an epic clash...only for his partner to catch the monster!

"Whaaaaat!?"

Communication was muted down here, but one could absolutely hear the despairing voice cry out, him and his Pokemon echoing each other as they whipped their head's at the one, the only, ruiner!

"Why'd you do that!? We were just getting started!" Two's claws retreated and extended in terrible energy as Rex couldn't stop, "C'mon! I'm the muscle, couldn't you have let me do some of my job? Hell, I didn't know you could catch that thing!" His ranting started to trail off near the end, and he buried the front of his helmet in his hands.

"It would have been amazing to catch!"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
behind the sea [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 5:05:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
mega lapras

was caught!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

female - shell armor[break]
g-max resonance / life dew / hydro pump /[break]perish song / ice beam / freeze-dry

THE LAPRAS is siphoned. a successful capture. the pokeball cinches close with the red glow of victory. this mega lapras will remain in mega form for three posts in one thread before reverting back.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

&[break]

[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, buizel (rex), feebas (marcel).