Dragon Strategy [Gym]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dragon Strategy [Gym]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 7:15:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had took a deep breath before deciding to enter the Slateport Gym for his Gym Challenge. He was excited - his fiery passion burning brighter than normal. In all honesty though, Alec didn't have what he would a call a 'flawless' strategy, but his Pokemon never let him down before, and since Veda was full evolved with some new moves as well, She was one of his most strongest Pokemon and it wasn't because of her strength alone. It was mainly because of her speed. 

She was his fastest Pokemon and her speed had never let him down before in a battle. He figured he would start with Rex first to see what the Gym Leader's Pokemon were like in battle as well as there type. There also might have been a chance that he could use Fairy type Pokemon, which could possibly make Alec lose.

However, it was clear that had not stopped him from showing up today. He walked up towards the Receptionist at the Reception desk which was right in front of him as he entered the building. "Hi! I'm ! I was supposed to have my Gym Challenge today?" Alec said, having a smile on his face. The Receptionist quickly looked at her computer screen in front of her to check a series of names. When she did find Alec's name, she told him to sit in the waiting area and await for the Gym Leader to greet him. Alec went and sat down, holding one of his poke balls, making sure he didn't open it. He didn't want to get in trouble for having his Pokemon inside the building as well as out of it's Poke ball no less.

"Let's win this!" Alec said to his Poke ball in tone that was slightly quiet.

-figured id just go ahead n make this now uwu-

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Dragon Strategy [Gym]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 10:17:40 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Surprisingly, the Gym Leader does not come from within the facility. No, the double doors split open and the next person to enter is none other than Fernando Silph. The same Fernando that had provided Alec with advice for his Gym Challenger, and the same one that greets him with a hearty smile. "Ah, you're here already. Ready for your challenge, trainer?"

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dragon Strategy [Gym]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 16:40:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had practically jumped put of his own chair when he had seen Fernando come from the double doors. "So wait, you're the Slateport Gym Leader!?" Alec had asked Fernando, obviously shocked learn this truth now. Before Fernando could answer him, Alec held his determined smirk and said, "You bet I am! Me and my friends are just itching to win that Gym Badge!" Alec said, his expression not faltering in the slightest.

--

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Dragon Strategy [Gym]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 18:55:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Indeed."

He answers with a sage nod unfit for Fernando's whimsical trickery. And even despite this, Alec seems ready to plunge himself headfirst.

There are many expectation to be derived from such a trainer and Fernando looks forward to seeing what potential the young trainer can bring out. Will he prove a challenge? Will he conquer his Gym. The Councilman has his doubts but until he sees the official appointment there's only so much he can attest to.

"I hope you took that advice to heart and prepared accordingly."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dragon Strategy [Gym]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 19:58:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec smirked and said, "Yeah, I actually have thought long and hard about my decision. Since your Gym is a Strategy theme, You probably train various types of Pokemon. I train various types as well but there's only one type of Pokemon I train the best, which is why I have chosen my Dragon Pokemon for this challenge," Alec said, getting straight to the point.

What's more is, the boy had a serious look in his eyes. He hardly was ever serious, but when Alec was challenging a Gym Leader, he meant business and intended to win that Gym Badge from Fernando. He even had his Mega Glove on his hand, which was something Fernando had not seen before. If the Gym Leader looked down at the young trainer's right hand, he would see the glove on his hand, with the Key stone in the center of the glove, reflecting light from ceiling lights that were on above them.

Alec was not even sure if Mega Evolution was prohibited for Fernando's Gym Challenge, but he figured bringing it just in case was allowed. The fabric of his glove was black and red and also had a small blackthorn city symbol, just like Mateo's cape and had metal wristband which the fabric of the glove was connected to. Honestly, Alec liked the design of it.

--

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Dragon Strategy [Gym]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 8:26:19 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Good. I expect big things from you, trainer."

Fernando continues onward and approaches the front desk. "Is the challenge clear for today?" She confirms Alec's challenge and tilts her monitor to allow Fernando to review the challenge request. "A three vs three singles battle against a beginner trainer." The smile on his face falters and Fernando turns back to Alec, his interest noticeably dampened.

He turns back to Alec and addresses him once before leaving for the battlefield. "A beginner trainer that trains multiple types and dragons at that. Somewhere there's a mislabel and I hope to see which one it is one the battlefield."

Fernando strides down the hall and straight ahead is a narrow hall that comes to an end. Behind the automatic doors is a standard League battlefield, marked for each side, the perfect stage for their battle. A PC sits on one corner and Fernando accesses it to pull his predetermined Pokemon for this battle. He picks six new ones and lines them on his belt. He remembered Alec's line up vaguely and plays it by ear.

"Ready?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dragon Strategy [Gym]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 10:40:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had smirked with a sense of deterimnation still in his eyes. "Well, then that means I will have to beat you and earn my Gym Badge then, won't I?" Alec said with excitement as he had followed Fernando to the arena where they would have their battle, a long narrow hallway that led to automated doors that had opened upon arriving to the doors. Alec got to his position, and once Fernando had asked him if he was ready for the show to start, Alec's face had brightened up with a grin once more.

"You bet! and with that, It's time for you to come on out, Veda!" Alec said, tossing one of his Pokeballs to the side of him. It had cracked open, revealing a Dragonite. She trilled with happiness, having been summoned from her Poke Ball. "Alright, Veda! Time to get revved up, because our Gym Challenge starts now! Are ya ready!?"

With that, the female Dragon Pokemon trilled once more, and then both her and Alec stood patiently as well as itching to see what Fernando's first Pokemon would be. We got this! Nothing will get in the way of us winning that Gym Badge! Alec thought. He knew the battle would be tough, however, he was filled with immense passion as well as determination to win this battle!

--

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Dragon Strategy [Gym]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 8:34:57 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Dragonite. Interesting."

Fernando counts out his own Pokeballs until his hand settles onto one of them. It's a risky pick considering the last time he encountered 's Dragonite but Fernando has confidence that the Pokemon will last. "Then I'll pick this one." With a soft lob of his Pokeball, a Cloyster materializes on his side of the field.

"Cloysta!"

There's an extra zest to the way the Pokemon hisses and Fernando points forward.

"Battle routine set!"

The smirking pearl withdraws into its own shell. The IRON DEFENSE of its shell will prove difficult to pierce. It's continue to wait inside until the timing is right.

"Execute."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dragon Strategy [Gym]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 15:17:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec was aweing the Cloyster that appeared in front of him and Veda. Even Veda aweing the Cloyster as well, letting out a trill. "Your Cloyster is pretty impressive too!" Alec said with a grin. Then, Fernando had started off the battle, however he didn't go for an attack with his Pokemon. Instead, he went with a defensive maneuver instead, having his Cloyster harden it's shell with Iron Defense. Alec let out a determined grin and said, "Increasing your defense eh? Not bad! Now, it's our turn! Veda, ExtremeSpeed now!"

Veda had huffed, then vanished with a blink of an eye, only to appear at the Cloyster's right, smacking it with same amount of speed. Cloyster may have a pretty strong shell, but could it overcome Veda's speed? That question had popped up in Alec's mind. He doubted it, but since he was facing a Gym Leader, a number of things could be possible.

"I wonder which one is better - Your Cloyster's Defense, or Veda's Speed? Why don't we find out!" Alec said with a grin. Veda had the same look as well, standing proudly after attacking the Cloyster.

- 1. Veda attacks with ExtremeSpeed!-

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Dragon Strategy [Gym]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 4:12:46 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Alec's Dragonite is fast. Too fast. The EXTREME SPEED is impossible to track but the Cloyster has already withdrawn into the PROTECTION of its shell. And its sturdiness cannot be matched. No matter how fast the Dragonite speeds up it cannot do anything more than rock the Pokemon's impenetrable shell.

"Dragon Pokemon are strong but there are many that boast a stronger raw strength." Fernando smiles. "And none of those Pokemon have been known to crack Cloyster's shell. That's what makes their pearls so precious."

Cloyster waits until it feels the attack stop. It awaits Fernando's orders if only because it wants as much of an opening as possible. It is up to its trainer to make the opportune moment, "ICICLE SPEAR!" And with proper timing, the Cloyster opens up with ice escaping the innards of the Pokemon's shell and forming several projectiles. In a wide away, the Cloyster's SKILL LINK allows them to shoot off in a constant volley, the first one aimed straight for the Dragonite and spreading out to cover possible escape paths.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dragon Strategy [Gym]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2020 7:51:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had a feeling that Fernando's Cloyster wasn't just for show, and he proved it with a near flawless Icicle spear. However ... "Veda, ExtremeSpeed again!" Alec said, immediately know what to do. Veda complied without giving it a second thought, once again blinking out of sight, however this time, it attacked from above the Cloyster, swiping it hard once again for another quick hit, aiming where the Cloyster's Icicle couldn't possibly reach it in time to counteract.

"You may think that I use my Dragon's because they're strong, and yeah, maybe I do, but there's more to Dragon's then just their sheer strength! And yeah, Your Cloyster may have a very strong shell," Alec said with a confident smirk, pausing his talk for but a second.

"But it's still a Pokemon, and like any other Pokemon, it can still get worn out if pushed hard enough," Alec said, keeping the smirk on his face. Honestly, what Alec said was true not just for Cloyster, but for Veda as well. Despite that though, Alec was pretty confident that Veda would be able to wear down the Cloyster easily. As long as they had a sure way of dodging it's Ice Attack's, his Dragonite would come out on top.

- 1. Veda Dodges Cloyster's Icicle Spear and attacks with ExremeSpeed from above!-

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Dragon Strategy [Gym]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2020 1:56:01 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Another EXTREME SPEED closes the gap and allows the Dragonite to CROSS-UP in an angle that allows its HITBOX to avoid the ICICLE SPEAR without fail. Naturally, the Cloyster attempts to withdraw but the strike is too fast, rendering it momentarily dazed due to the HITSTUN. However, the Pokemon's movement is already in motion, each spike coming in closer and possible grazing the Dragonite with its RAZOR SHELL. A successful hit would put the FRAME ADVANTAGE in Cloyster's court, opening up a chance to JUGGLE the enemy with another array of ICICLE SPEARS at point blank.