Friend Picture[m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Friend Picture[m]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 5:11:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had been tryna set up the stupid friggin camera all day! He was extremely lousy when it came to certain technology. Of course, he knew how to set up a TV or a video game system of some sort. But setting up a camera stand? It was witchcraft to him!

His Pokemon had been standing there for hours tryna get the darn thing set up. Chubs was Asleep, Iris was laughing at Alec for not knowing how to set up the Camera, and Inferno, Rex, Kaminari and Hana had completely ran off. 

Alec sighed in defeat, and said, "Okay guys. Instead of y'all waiting like I planned, you all can wait in your Poke Balls while I .... Figure this out." Surprisingly enough, his Pokemon were actually excited about the fact that they were going back in their Poke Balls. Probably because they had not wanted to see the trainwreck that was their young Trainer epically failing at setting up a camera. Just as he had returned his Pokemon to their Poke Balls, someone had began to walk by.

-Notes-

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Friend Picture[m]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 10:21:05 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

As always Evan finds himself in unexpected places, wondering through the streets of Verdanturf as the spring weather seems to start settling in just as fast as the abnormal winter weather had just months before. He doesn't linger too much on it, it's both a matter of concern and something he has little to no real understanding of, at least in a manner that would allow him to do something about it.

He's lost in his thoughts and almost misses the kid he's crossed paths with before, eyes on the sky above as he contemplates the passing of the seasons and how they effect each region. Hoenn is sweet and tropical, a place that is easier to be than some.

"Doing alright?" he asks the kid he notices out of the corner of his eye, looking down from the sky and the bird pokemon that are flying by. He could swear the kid is familiar, they've most certainly met before right? But then again the man sees so many faces his faulty memory gets lost in them after awhile.

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Friend Picture[m]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 22:56:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

When Alec had heard a familiar voice from above him. Alec was surprised to see Evan Fader, the man who had that beautiful Vaporeon with that one day. "Oh! Hey Evan! It's me, Alec!" the young trainer said, giving the gentleman his signature goofy grin. "And uuuuh ... Not really to be truthful ... I was tryna get this camera set up on the stand but it won't stay for some reason. It keeps falling off. Do you know this crap works?"

Alec had asked him, asking for help, cause he sure did not know how to keep the Camera on the stand. "I was wanting to take a picture with my Pokemon but, I just can't seem to get it to work right. Plus, I think my Pokemon got tired of waiting for me to try and get the Camera on the stand, so they might not want to take a picture anymore," Alec said in admittance. "What brings you here by the way?"

-Notes-

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Friend Picture[m]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 0:17:30 GMT
evan fader Avatar

Evan chuckles at the warm greeting, letting the sound mellow out in the air between them as he listens tot he kids troubles of the day. It's not something he's terribly familiar with but between the two of them perhaps they could make it work. "Not a clue to be honest, never been that great at the photography tech." he could tell where to get a good shot from, had even nudged a few novice ones on his many adventures in the right directions but actually doing it? Too many buttons.

Despite this Evan is not one to avoid trying, stepping in closer to the stand the kid is trying to use. He peers at the device itself for a moment before reaching out a hand. "May I?" he gestures for the camera, so he can attempt to compare and see if he can make sense of out it was supposed to stay on.

Of course it escapes him to ask for the manual, which would probably make things much easier, but who needs those anyway.

"I'm visiting an old friend, she's got some property out this way and I haven't checked on her since those storms we had at the end of last year." he explains, one of the many things evan tends to do in his spare time, checking up on people.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Friend Picture[m]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 1:00:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec grinned, happy knowing that Evan had not completely forgotten about him! Alec was slightly saddened that Evan may not be able to help out, however Alec still let Evan give it a try cuz he really wanted to 5ake the picture. But ... Who would he tale the picture wit-

That was when a mental lightbulb went on in the young trainer's head. "Say, if we can get this sucker to work, would you possibly wanna take the picture with me!? It could be like a friend's picture!"

Alec had asked, his goofy grin growing wider. After asking him, Alec had listened to Evan explain why he was out here. He said that a friend lived around here and figured he'd go see her since he couldn't due to the bad weather we had at the end of last year, which wasn't that long ago. Alec held his grin again and said, "Well, at least you can go see her now! She'd be super happy to see ya!"

-Notes-

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Friend Picture[m]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 7:28:39 GMT
evan fader Avatar

Evan chuckles softly, taking the camera and looking it and the stand over for a moment before responding. "I don't know about that, she's a grouchy old noibat these days but I owe her a favor or two so I have to stop by now and again." at least that's how Evan saw it, whether or not the old lady agreed was, of course, up for debate.

Evan looks over both items in hand and realizes it's one of the new fancier ones that accounts for the advancements of tech in general and it takes him a moment to process what he's looking at. After a moment he looks back up at alec. "Sure, if you'd like I suppose. Just one."

He didn't have the heart to tell the kid no, though having his picture taken wasn't his favorite thing. He supposed this was an innocent enough request he could allow it anyway.

Of course he had to figure the stand out first and that meant fiddling with it a bit, which was in and of itself a troubling sight from a space cadet of a man.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Friend Picture[m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 7:28:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec chuckled at Even's words and said without thinking. "My mom acts that way too! She's always super grumpy most if not all the time! She can also be quite scary to be truthful. I love her her though all the same! That's what matters most, right?" Alec had said, bringing his arms behind his head, letting them rest there as he had a huge grin on his face. If his mother were there and actually heard him say, the young boy probably would be beaten into the ground by now.

Alec's face brightened up once more when Evan had agreed to take the picture with him. "Really!? Ya mean it!? And that's okay! I was thinking of just doing one anyways so that fine with me!" Alec said with another grin of his.

-Notes-

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Friend Picture[m]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 10:33:26 GMT
evan fader Avatar

Evan laughs, quite heartily at the young man's comment. A small part of him wishes he could say he understand but truly, he has no idea what that must be like. "Well some people are just that way you know? They don't mean to be they just kind of are." at least in Evan's experience that was true. Some people simply came in that flavor of humanity even when they were happy and in a good mood.

A finger scratches at his cheek as he manages to get the camera to click into place. Without any further trouble he manages to get the tripod and its passenger set up in the spot the young man had been determined to have it earlier. "Alright, just as long as it's not too many." because he's not much for having his picture taken, but that's a story for another day.

@balance

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Friend Picture[m]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 10:29:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec nodded to Evan's words and said, "I promise! Just one picture!" Alec said with his grin forming once more on his face. he wouldn't go behind his own words and sneak another picture. That would be a great way to upset someone, especially when they had just told you only one picture right?

As soon as Evan had gotten the camera in place, Alec grinned even wider and said, "Nice! It looks like it's ready!" Alec had said, showing his excitement. Alec motioned for Evan to stand next to him once he had the camera self ready to take the picture of them. Alec smiled and just few seconds of facing the Camera, the flash had went off.

"Alright! That was pretty quick! You did waaay better than me with setting up the Camera! I had no clue how to get the sucker on," Alec said, as he rushed over to the camera, taking a look at the snapshot of the two of them together. "Come take a look at this, Evan!"

-so, if you want we can put the image of their photo in your post if that okie with ye? -

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Friend Picture[m]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 6:24:05 GMT
evan fader Avatar

Evan chuckles, shaking his head at the kid but it's not something demeaning by any means. He finds his excitement endearing in its own way. Even if it does make him feel a little old, not that he would let it show. "Thank you."

Evan strolls over to where the kid wanted them to be standing for the picture. "That it is." Evan stood next to him with his usual relaxed nonchalance, as if he didn't have a care in the world. It hides the slight tension in his jaw at the idea of having his picture taken, something he doesn't fault the kid for wanting and he's not one to dampen his excitement with his own problems. He'll survive anyway. He tries not to blink at the flash, force of habit and manages to do so just barely.

He chuckles again. "Oh i'm sure you would have gotten it eventually, just might have taken a little more time is all." he means it too, he believes people will always get there at one point or another. "Coming, coming." he says, a little sing song and he meanders back over towards the camera, but something catches his attention.

Evan turns to the sky, a flutter of wings getting his attention for the moment as seeks the source of it. Curiosity getting the better of him.

"Did you see what that was?"

>>buying us time friend

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Friend Picture[m]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 8:08:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Evan was the first to reach the spot where they would stand for their picture to be taken. The young trainer ran over to where Evan stood, rather eager for their picture to be taken. Alec's feet had skidded across the grass, his left arm swinging up just Evan had mentioned something in the sky. Alec looked up, seeing the feathers falling from the sky as well.

Alec was caught up in the moment, looking up at the falling feathers that he had not realized the moment he had skidded and raised his arm up, the camera had flashed. "Feathers? But, where is the Pokemon!? I only see the feathers," Alec said, somewhat perplexed by the sight of the feathers. After a few minutes of trying to find the creature that had produced the feathers, only to be unable to pinpoint it's location, Alec had said, walking over to the camera.

That was when he had noticed the screen had revealed the picture, which made Alec upset. "WHAAAAAAAAAA!? NOOOOO! I MESSED UP THE PICTURE!!!!!!" Alec shouted which had turned into a whine.

-This picture keeps making me laugh LOL XD It is beautiful UwU-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Friend Picture[m]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 1:20:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x sparkling dust, 1x move tutor (bonus for both).