Funfair Malfunction [ff/m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 0:41:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had grinned from ear to ear, bouncing with eagerness as it was his turn to get on the Faris Wheel! Honestly, the only reason why he wanted to get on the Faris Wheel was because you could see most of if not all of Hoenn when you reached the very top! 

He thought it'd a pretty rad view from the very top, and so he figured, why not!? He quickly rushed into his seat, his hat falling off of as he had entered his seat. Alec was so excited about seeing the view that he was paying attention the fact that his funfair mascot hat had fallen off his head. However, the person who was paired to sit with him more than likely had witnessed it.

-Figured we go in this direction ^^ pls lemme know if you was planning on somethin different and I can make the changes! UwU-

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 5:11:09 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

[attr="class","merrkpokesI"]

a pair of scorbunny ears flopped along kazimir's head as he scooted over for the kid to jump into the cart with him. seeing someone enjoying themselves this much fun helped light the spark of fun inside of him too. riding the ferris wheel wasn't something he ever really thinks about during these festivals yet its something he always finds himself actually doing without realizing it at the last second. maybe the view just really gets to him at times. something about being high up and seeing the world around was just...poetic? who knows. its probably not that deep, maybe he just liked the scene of it all.

as the attendant was making sure they were strapped in nice and tight kaz watched as the kid's mascot apparel was starting to slip off of him. reaching behind he managed to grab them from falling off his head and bring his arm around and let it plop onto the boy's lap. "hey there bud, ya almost drop this. try not to get too excited. don't want ya jumping out of the car while this things' up in the air."

[attr="class","merrktagI"] [break]

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #44d4e4; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 5:41:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec turned from looking the window, seeing a man put his hat that had fallen off his head onto his lap. Alec blushed a little, realizing that he was a little excited. After all, he knew he would be able to see the view that he had desperately wanted to see.

"Oops! I guess I was a little too excited wasn't I? I just can't help myself though, ya know! This is my first time in Hoenn ya see, and to see it all with a really great view! Just imagining it gets me psyched!" Alec said, giving his signature goofy grin he always wore on his face.

"Nice to meet ya! I'm Alec! Alec Foster! I'm a Pokemon Trainer from the Johto Region. What's your name?" Alec said. Alec admitted to himself that the man who was sitting with him was actually cute. Alec liked both guys and girls, but he hadn't really much given the thought of dating the light of day. There were some rare occasions though that Alec would stumble upon a certain someone that he had found attractive.

However, believe it or not, he never had the courage to come out and say anything. He was confident in other things like Pokemon battles, but when it came to things like this, he would normally end up getting flustered and blush. He was trying his best not to be that way though with this guy. After all, they just met and don't things like love and all that stuff take a lot of time? Alec didn't really know all that much about that stuff.

"Also, are you excited to see the view too!?"

-I gotta give ya props cuz Kazi is indeed hot UwU jus sayin 💯-

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 5:19:10 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

"name's kazimir. kaz for short." the older boy introduced himself with a smile. the other guy sure was excited to ride this wasn't he? asking kaz if he was excited too was a clear sign of that. also kaz was pretty excited. "yeah i'm itching to see it. sky high views are the best right?" see?

soon the ferris wheel came to life as their cart was soon moving to make space for the next cart. as it did it did give the two boys a nice view of the skyline of the festival around them. they could at least see nearly everything that wasn't behind them, see everyone enjoying themselves today with all of the fun present here. "so you've been enjoying the fair today? its a pretty nice one their having this month. any kind of games ya totally rocked at?"

he then reached his arm out and pointed at a stand where a bunch of kids were squatting around a tank of water. "i totally aced that fishing game they have. you'd be surprised at how bad some people are trying to catch a magikarp of all things." just the memory of a poor lady failing and getting her face slapped by one was enough to make him break out into a chuckle.

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #44d4e4; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 3:22:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The young trainer grinned from ear to ear. "That's a pretty cool name you have!" Alec said, giving Kaz a compliment for his very own name. He also seemed like a really nice guy! When Kaz had said answered the young trainer's question from a few minutes ago, Alec shown excitement once again.

"Yeah! There aren't many funfairs like this in Johto! I'm actually glad I came today! The sky high view is gonna be awesome!" Alec said with his grin still on his face. It was then that the Ferris wheel had began to move slowly, beginning to ascend. Alec's mouth opened wide with a happy smile, getting excited more than he was before.

When Kaz had had asked him how much Alec was enjoying the fair and if he had played any games, alec smiled and said, "Yeah! I've been having a lot of fun! I had my Pichu out with me playing some of the games at the stands! The little guy tuckered himself out though, so he's resting in his Poke Ball now! Seeing his light up with joy was definitely worth it! We also had signed up for the Pokemon catch competition they had! That was a lot of fun too! We also won the first competition they had!" Alec said, pulling out his 1st prize ribbon that he had won, showing it to Kaz.

A few minutes later after, Kaz pointed to the Magikarp Catching stand where a bunch of kids were at. Alec chuckled after hearing Kaz talk about it more. "My Pichu had tried catching a Magikarp at that same stand! When the Magikarp ended up in his arms, it was so strong that it ended up making Kaminari fall into the bowl with the Magikarp. It was so funny and adorable!" Alec said, the thought of reliving that moment from a few hours ago had made Alec start to laugh.

Alec had then noticed the beach Slateport that could be seen through the same window. It immediately had made Alec reminded the young trainer of Olivine City back home in Johto. "Slateport Beach reminds me of Olivine City's beach back home in Johto. Slateport's Beach is bigger, but ... When I first went on my Pokemon Journey, I would just sit there on the beach shore at night and watch the stars light up the ocean at night. It was beautiful, as well as incredible!" Alec said, staring off at the beach, forgetting to put his hand down from pointing towards the beach to show Kaz.

"Say Kaz? Do you like Pokemon? Do you have any?" Alec had began to ask him.

--

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 18:00:50 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

"oh camping out at the beach is the best. i swear i could fall asleep to the sound of the ocean just about anywhere." he should probably do that at some point. probably not near slateport. last he heard some acid was boiling the seaweed in that beach or something. oh well there were other places.

then he was hit with a question that just seemed silly. "like pokemon. does this answer your question?" reaching into his pocket he took out two things, a pokeball and a badge earned from one not too long ago. although news of her ascending to elite four status might have made that accomplishment a moot point. "and i do have a bunch of them. like a bunch, here's one i can show you."

pressing on the button out popped his braviary that let out a squawk as it hovered over the car looking down at his trainer and his neighbor. "this here's valiant, he's much faster than those flying taxis-and there he goes." he watched as the bird suddenly flew down low to go off and enjoy the festivities in his own way. "yeah he...he's kind of a loner. not really but. he likes to venture on his own. a free spirit." the nervous chuckle he was giving wasn't helping him at all.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 6:55:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec awed at Kaz's Gym Badge. It looked like a small flame which Alec found super awesome! "That's awesome that you got Gym Badges! I don't have any yet! But, that will change!" the young trainer said with big goofy grin once more. It seemed like Alec was confident in his abilities to get one, so there was no assumption of him not being confident.

It was then that Kaz had let out his Braviary take to the skies, letting it out of his Poke ball. "Whooooooooaaaaah! A Braviary! I've heard of those! There from the Unova Region, right!?" his excitement exploding out once more.

"Since you're showing me one of your friends, let me show you one of mine!" Alec said, taking a poke ball from his belt. He then held it in way that would let his Pokemon fall on his shoulders as it came out. Then with a small flash of light, a tiny Pichu was now sitting on Alec's lap, it's ears twitched, showing a happy smile. "This here is Kaminar-" suddenly, Alec was interrupted by the ferris wheel coming to a stop. Alec lurched forward bit having been tossed a little bit while strapped to his seat belt.

Alec had caught Kaminari with both hands quickly, holding onto him tightly so that he wouldn't fall. Alec had shut his eyes and then opened them, realizing that he was now slightly closer to Kaz due to the fact that he was scrawny and the seat belt wasn't tight around him all that much. "oh- S-sorry about that!" Alec said with a huge red blush scooching back over to where he originally was sitting.

It was then that a voice from down below was heard over an intercom, saying that the ferris wheel was malfunctioning. However, the people on the ride were then told that the problem would be fixed very soon and to not worry. "Wait, we're stuck!? Awwww man! And we haven't even made it to the very top yeeeeeeeeet!" Alec said whining about the current situation. It wasn't that he was afraid of being up there all night. Just bummed that he can't see the view he had wanted.

--

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 18:04:27 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

the sparkle in kaz's eye at the sight of the pichu was short lived as the carriage was suddenly rocked and all three of them were squished into the corner with kaz being inbetween them all. he didn't say anything when alec suddenly pulled himself away, poor kid looked almost jumpy about it. kaz just waved it off with a smile as if to relay that message to him. however the smile probably wouldn't help their situation as the news about the ferris wheel being stuck reached them. that was a bummer.

"well hey. this view is still good ain't it? you can still see all of the fair from up here, well kinda." sure enough the lights of the festival were still bright enough that either of them could get a good view of it all. "sides it just a wait yeah? we'll be up there in nooooo time. hakuna matata man. ain't that right little guy?" kazimir went ahead and petted the pichu's head and stroked it as he cooed. hopefully his calm demeanor would rub off on the other guy.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 20:32:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had a small blush on his face still once Kaz had smiled, reassuring him that he wasn't worried about it all too much. Alec however was still bummed out about the ferris wheel malfunctioning. That was when Kaz spoke once more, reassuring the young trainer that everything wasn't all that bad. 

Alec gave a light smile and said, "You're right! The lights from the fair and the city are actually pretty cool from this up high." Alec said, as Kaminari was being petted by Kaz. Pichu rubbed his head against, Kaz's hand, loving the attention he was receiving.

"Piiiiii-chu," Kaminari squeaked, now wanting Alec to pet him, Alec chuckled at his little friend. "this one loves the attention! When we go to bed, he sleeps right above my head on the pillow. He doesn't like being alone though. I found him in my home that I had bought. His previous owner just left him there ..." Alec said, telling Kaz how he had met Kaminari. "Since he was there first, I just couldn't throw him out! He was all alone and I didn't want him to be, so I decided to be his owner," Alec grinned.

"Ever since, we have been best friends." Alec said, scratching Kaminari gently behind the ear. The tiny mouse swooned, really liking the feeling of his ear being scratched. Pichu had then stood up on Alec's lap, its tiny hands hugging Alec's face. Alec reciprocated and gently chuckled, hugging Pichu gently.

--

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 16:48:02 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

"dude that's fucking horrible. what kind of ass just leaves a pokemon behind like that? well good on you for taking that little cutie in yourself. your a real hero." he gave alec a small punch on the shoulder as a sign of brotherly acceptance of how cool that was. "kinda jealous of ya, i don't really have a story like that myself for any of my pokemon. most of mine kind of just found me, either cause i was in the right place at the right time. or the opposite." at that last line he took out a pokeball and twirled it around in his fingers.

"this one? this one tried to kill me actually. imagine your just trying to figure out why a forest burns down and then a big ass dinosaur comes charging at you. i still think he dreams about eating me form time to time." the laughter that was brought up by the memory couldn't be contained and kaz erupted into it. laughing about the time you almost died is healthy isn't it?

suddenly the ferris wheel gave a jolt and soon they were moving again. "oh hey, that was pretty fast." as kaz looked down to see workers giving themselves thumbs up to each other he was able to be witness to the view up at the top. alec was right, it was a pretty amazing view. "holy milktank i think i can see mt pyre from here! dude! this is insane!"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 19:42:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec blushed again when Kaz had complimented him for taking in Kaminari. Especially when Kaz gave him very light punch on the shoulder. "Stuff like that makes me so mad though! About trainers abandoning their Pokemon, I mean. I believe Pokemon are meant be friends with people. That's what I was taught anyways!"

When Kaz told him his story about one of his Pokemon, Alec couldn't help but begin to laugh. "Well, any kind of story is still a story! As you long as you have them to share, that makes your bond with your Pokemon stronger!" Alec said, having his signature grin once again stretched across his face.

It was then that the Ferris Wheel had begun to jolt and within seconds they were moving once again. Alec grinned and said, "Alright! We're moving again! Woohoo!" Alec said, exploding with hapiness. Even Kaminari was happy which made Alec also even more happy. He made it a promise to have great times with his Pichu, as well as all the rest of his Pokemon.

Alec took in the view with Kaz and then had said randomly, "The scenery is great! It's also beautiful," Alec had admitted. He then faced Kaz with a grin and said, "I hope we can see each other again! Your a really awesome guy!"

-and done! Ill go ahead and turn in the mod req! ^^-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 4:53:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x rainbow shard.