not gonna raichu a love song [sd]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 8:08:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

true, first love didn't exist. she was convinced with that after the 'unfortunate departure' of her husband (first). still, this whole little casual event seemed like a nice way to get out the house and out of work, she supposed. see what the 'kids' of this region were up to. honestly, circe was just here for the free drinks. after being denied her request of wine twice though, and simply brought 'mild' tea, her day was already off to a rather poor start.

so, when a somewhat familiar face from work arrives - she found herself scowling. work really couldn't leave her alone, for even a moment, now could it? the former doctor and now rocket scientist tsks.

"oh." the red halter dress wearing woman looked the man up and down. this couldn't be her 'date' now, could it? attempting to be politely coy, she offers an estranged laugh, "i'm off of work today, love. please do send the boss my regards though."

notes: i'm assuming they somewhat know/recognize each other since same field in rocket but if u want me to change somethin let me know bb

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 8:34:54 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[attr="class","gav"]

They wouldn't let him bring something as large and imposing as his Steelix into the hall, so Gavin's settled for something a little more tame: a Lycanroc prowls at his side, and the Archen upon his shoulder gives him the impressions of a pirate. He's missing the eye-patch. Perhaps he should have worn one, if only to amuse himself.

The first table he's directed to by the flustered attendant is occupied by someone he already knows, amusingly enough. Blond brows disappear beneath his bangs as she addresses him.

"As am I," he assures her, and then, because this is Gavin, parrots her, "love. Looks like you're meant to be my date."

White teeth flash with his grin, and the Archen on his shoulder squawks irritably as Gavin sits down too quickly and jostles its perch. Lycanroc flops down at his feet and gets to work picking at her nails.

"Suppose the name threw you off."

He'd registered as 'Patrick', not as Gavin, because he was very careful to keep his work for Rocket separate from his 'civilian' pursuits.

[newclass=.gav] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11.5px;background-color:#222222;padding:20px; color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gav b] color: #716075; font-weight:lighter;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 23:02:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

ah, so that was it was. she gave a loud groan, not hiding the

"and here i thought this 'Patrick' was going to be some hunk of a man," her cheek rested in her palm as a sigh erupted from her lips. she's not truly disappointed, but, it would've been fun to at least entertain this for a bit. she swirled around her tea a bit, trying to imagine it was some sort of fancy rogue de cherri instead of just plain, galarian brewed tea. not interested in trying to waste her whims and charm on a 'dead end', she merely sighed even louder, leaning over the table to stare at the man.

"you actually trying to find 'true love' here? think a couple of old dogs like us have a chance?" she taunted with an airy laugh. by her own feet, her alolan ninetales sat like an overly eloquent piece of furniture, her multiple tails curled over her paws.

notes:

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 5:48:04 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[attr="class","gav"]

"Sorry to disappoint."

He's not, really: it's evident in the smirk that plays across his lips. He'd brought a coffee with him, sipping lazily at it as Archen's talons dig into his shoulder.

"Goodness, no," Gavin insists, laughing at the mere thought. Sometimes he forgets that others cannot read his romantic intentions — or, rather, lack thereof — like a book. It is one of the few things about himself that Gavin makes no attempt to mask. "You, perhaps, but not myself. I lost interest long ago."

Honestly, Gavin's not sure it ever existed to begin with. He'd experimented in his youth like most had, but found that no one was able to capture his interests.

"You could say I'm people-watching," he offers with a shrug.

[newclass=.gav] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11.5px;background-color:#222222;padding:20px; color:#666666;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 5:52:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

"Oh, how sad," Circe's voice feigned sympathy, despite the curiosity that creeps in her mind. Had some tragic incident happened to make him stray? How interesting. "Oh, darling - please don't openly admit to that, it's rather...creepy." She offered with a sharp laugh. People watching? Didn't only weirdos and sociopaths do such a thing?

"Try to be a bit more open-minded, maybe you'll end up getting swept off your feet by surprise," voice a catty tease, she began to get up - their short time together was already ending. This encounter, at least, made her aware that others of her 'workplace' might be here as well. Oh, joy.

notes: Sorry for the wait!

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 8:59:48 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[attr="class","gav"]

"Quite the opposite, I find. Relationships can be so... messy." His expression scrunches up with his distaste. How many brilliant minds had he seen sacrifice their own ideals for love? He doesn't envy them. He laughs when she calls him creepy, a sharp sound. "We all do it," he shrugs. "Most just dress it up with nicer words: meeting new people, is that better?"

He grins, a flash of white teeth.

He is a scientist with a life built on observing others: Pokemon and people alike.

"Ah, they are welcome to try," he says of his future match-ups, wiggling his fingers in farewell. "Enjoy your evening, Crowe."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 9:35:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

There's a heavy roll of her eyes, but, she seemed more amused than anything. 'an interesting man,' she mused to herself with a quirked brow, but, she kept her comments to herself. not immediately moving as their 'date' came to an end, in favor of finishing her tea, she offered a little wave. "see you at work, hot stuff."

notes:

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 12:21:55 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[attr="class","gav"]

With a little chuckle at her parting comment, Gavin gives her a last dip of his head in farewell before wandering off to find the next table.

How many more of his colleagues did this in their spare time, anyway?